Is there any man in American history more redpilled?

Is there any man in our history more redpilled than John C. Calhoun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjdMH9wvDmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Andrew Jackson.

Fought the bankers.... won in his lifetime. Didn't get obliterated like Hitler.

Didn't Jackson's "win" against the bankers lead to the longest depression in American history?

There' a reason Trump is trying to emulate him

The bankers do that when you stick your thumb in their eye and don't die when their assassins try and kill you, yeah.

Is that right? Strange way of showing it, kissing Pelosi's and Schumer's ass and betraying the American people by supporting Amnesty for up to 5 million illegals.

James K Polk was Andrew Jackson except he actually got shit done because he didn't have to battle Congress

Also the hardest working man to ever inhabit the White House. He was cold, he was distant and he almost never stopped thinking about making America truly great

"Artificial Distinctions…To Make The Rich Richer"
- Andrew Jackson, on immigration

that's a cool haircut, only way I can get my hair like that is if I i buzz it all off and let grow out for 3 months. barbers are shit at haircuts like that.

you probably just suck at styling. Just think about how much egg white Andy had to put in his hair every morning to get it to look like that.

Fuck Old Hickory for the Trail of Tears

Shouldn't be on the $20

Here's a better picture of Calhoun.

Yes.
Former Congressman Charles Lindbergh

youtube.com/watch?v=EjdMH9wvDmQ

>We went too far back, Marty!

>pay off the national debt
>condemn the rothchild bankers
>rothchild bankers,who work for the crown, aren’t impaled on spikes when he leaves
>hahahaha jackson btfo fucking idiot we NEED the british banks!

That guy has seen some shit

Patrician tier neckbeard

it looks like that because people didn't use shampoo back then, just a cold shower once a week.

t. shill

I like it actually. Motherfucker looks like he's seen some battles. I like that in a leader.

Which was the better thing: jacksonian democracy or the landed aristocracy it replaced?

I'm beginning to think Jacksonian democracy was a mistake