imgur.com/a/OtpDd
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2113308
i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg
i.imgur.com/MilpLiw.jpg
imgur.com/a/c5oau
imgur.com/3oUbcZz
i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
pre13.deviantart.net/dfc0/th/pre/i/2016/131/f/3/litten___pokemon_sun_and_moon___fire_starter_by_alexalan-da23jac.png
imgur.com/a/p6yby
my.mixtape.moe/hrpouy.png
imgur.com/a/C2v72
imgur.com/a/iue8n
imgur.com/a/zj9si
imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
imgur.com/a/OzDIr
imgur.com/DjaHuBg
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/
static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
imgur.com/BtNnLta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more specific, I would like to request her wearing a bikini pareo (like this imgur.com/a/V0YOI ) and maybe some sunglasses?

Please and thank you if you're kind enough to pick up my request.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting Kanon, please.

For specifics, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to the viewer and smiling softly. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png
-Standing with her back toward the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this, I mean: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-Preparing to create a railgun using a coin like Misaka Mikoto from Raildex series. a.pomf.cat/jvkqyn.jpg
-Wearing a dress shirt and a skirt along with a labcoat. Megane is optional.
-Anything cute or cool with my SI would be really fantastic. SI ref: imgur.com/xWIDY6E

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in a sexy polaroid photo with her bangs covering one of her eyes,
blushing with a smile, one of the straps of her shirt coming off her shoulder, and a lipstick kiss mark on the border.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Himari (additional refs: imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!
- One of these with her imgur.com/a/TGfi1
- Long single braid or low twintails hairstyle danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2334796?tags=low_twintails
- In a frilly dress with flowers in her hair
- As a cute loli
- Cosplaying Marimo, doing Teekyuu things
- Headpat guarding, cutely failing to ( ・з・)~, pouting, furiously blushing, any similar cute action, or any of the other poses/actions here imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Navel exposure, side-/underboob, (partial) skirt or shirt lift, unbuttoning/unzipping, open dress shirt, button popping, etc.
Old post

Requesting Gazer trying to be scary but being cute instead.
Or dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, preferably without the plague doctor mask.
Crystal Sage Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something spring related, or something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well. Of the new Pokemon starters, Owl is by far the cutest.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.
Something like matching outfits might be nice as well, or dressed as most any souls-series boss pair.

Requesting Shion eating cup ramen while sitting under a kotatsu or her wearing a wedding dress
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my darling yumi doing some cute SoL stuff such as, but not limited to
>painting nails
>hanging out with friends
>as a loli being chuuni
>taking care of her anime goods collection
>in a mech fighting to protect the earth
>something involving Tira's ringblade (soul calibur)
>glomping an Elin from Tera
>getting rained on at the zoo
But anything cute and adorable is fine.
Thank you and have a nice weekend everybody

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Having Tea with Rias
Joint request:
-Neptune (dressed as Segata Sanshiro, with his hairstyle or a wig) couching Akeno (dressed as Arino from Game Center CX) in the art of videogames, but she struggles heavily
Segata, Arino, game console and struggling face refs: imgur.com/a/Tk5J3
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting my waifu in a cute or sexy bikin holding a beachball with her breasts resting on top of it.
imgur.com/a/5eT0k

Alternatively, her unbuttoning the white portion of her outfit like this, only with a more inviting expression
i.imgur.com/z3d8AJx.jpg

Requesting my beloved Momo as a medieval fantasy MMO character and being oom, elf ears optional. Please and thank you.

Hey everybody. I'd like to request Dolce with a different hairstyle. Maybe shorter or with her hair down. Since this week had the only Friday the 13th of the year something spooky could be nice. A slightly cutelewd idea could be her sleeping in bed with her belly exposed (i.imgur.com/tkgngxC.png). Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a great weekend!

>wwd invaded by normies who REEEEE at anything that isn't their seasonal waifu being delivered
>no talking allowed!
>no friendship allowed!
>gimme art!

Wew.

Requesting my dear Anna as a Witchblade doing anything scary or lewd.

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in one of the outfits in this video youtube.com/watch?v=DT8J6Bv0mtA warning kpop, specifically the first one on the far right with the brown jacket or the green jacket outfit shown here: imgur.com/a/MoTeH
video for more reference: youtube.com/watch?v=ZSj1aM0k8PM
Or you can design your own outfit based on these. I really just want to see him in nice looking mens fashion.

Alternatively, relaxing or playing with a Rowlet files.catbox.moe/6ohnig.png

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see a version of this picture but with Erza. Http://i.imgur.com/woaoukw.jpg
Alternatively, her head could be tilted and resting against the back of her hand.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Something heartwarming Mother/Family Day related
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my husbando, Rui, drawn in a scrapbook/screentone style with lots of patterns and possibly mimicking paper cutouts.
Otherwise, I'm still interested in something with Rui's new outfit: a.pomf.cat/vwlise.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Kneesocks dressed as Miles Edgeworth.
Edgeworth reference: i.imgur.com/zynfKDV.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Nepgear
Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her
Something with me and her imgur.com/a/0aUmr, something like building gunpla would also be fun.
Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Just reposting.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara, any nice artwork appreciated.
There's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, so if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:
• Dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Owed to the mostly nice springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride (Ref: a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic (Ref: a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or participating in any kind of team sport
• Since people seem excited for the new pokemon: If you feel like drawing her with one of the starters, I noticed Rowlet has a somewhat similar colour scheme to that of my waifu when wearing her school uniform, so they might go well together (Ref: a.pomf.cat/rvfenl.png )
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since my waifu wears white underwear. (Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png ) Naked Hoodie would be another option. ( a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg )
(Please note that Ibara's approximately a C cup. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)
• On occasion of the International Day of Families, last week's Mother's Day request again? • And, of course, always welcome are depictions of her doing some of her regular action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that:
a.pomf.cat/dalkgm.jpg
a.pomf.cat/cbvrpl.jpg
a.pomf.cat/qtunie.jpg
(More pictures and source at pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=69581)

Hope y'all enjoy what remains of this sunday

>Weekend just about to end up
>Didnt do any drawing at all this week either
Maybe next week
Maybe when I finish building my PC then I dont need to set shit up

Requesting Leonmitchelli from Dog Days drawn like Awoogirl.

Hoping to get it turned into a vinyl sticker for my car so I can be cool like all the guys on /o/ with their waifu peek stickers

Hey, hope all is well. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in Phi's outfit from VLR (ref:a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png), if you wish to do one of the poses/expressions in the reference, you can definitely feel free to do so.

Alternatively requesting her as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose, otherwise I will appreciate any cute drawing that the drawfriend has worked on, it's always greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have a very nice weekend.

Hi all, I'd like to request my love Shinobu in a pink/purple/blue nightgown fast asleep in bed. A little ecchi is fine. Anything else tasteful is welcomed too. Thank you!

Hello WWD, I'm requesting Reimu wearing the Minami's Naval uniform from Idolm@ster Cinderella just like the one on the reference, making a cool pose, or anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting any of the following:

- In bed POV with Mamimi, with 1 hand out and her resting on the other hand

- Mamimi and the new starter Litten

Litten References: imgur.com/a/MfTMx

Thank you and have a great week!

Good afternoon to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Since it'll be international family day on Sunday, requesting her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png).
-Cosplaying Jolyne Kujo
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne

And thank you for your time.

I'll think on more ideas to post it later.

Because our anniversary is coming up, requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref: i.4cdn.org/a/1463161286344.jpg
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

plz deliveryis ;-;

Requesting Fuuka welcoming me home from work or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an outfit with high heels, one that shows off her wonderful legs. Here are some possible outfit ideas:

u.pomf.is/przjkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ndwerp.jpg
u.pomf.is/opytrz.jpg
But if you feel like you know a better outfit, then by all means go ahead. Another good idea would be her wearing nothing at all except high heels.

Also requesting Ai and I dancing together, kinda like this:
u.pomf.is/peflza.jpg
u.pomf.is/lobqgh.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Akame in casual clothing

Requesting Cyan:

-Sitting in a box like a cat
-Baking a cake wearing only an apron
-Having her ears rubbed
-Dressed as D.VA from overwatch (i.imgur.com/UdaxL80.png)
-Doing something with a Litten from Pokemon (i.imgur.com/mhXpRrj.png)
-Sticking her tail where it doesn't belong

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing a casual outfit of your choice imgur.com/a/jScvh

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

>filthy casual

nope

>seasonal autismatsu

You shouldn't keep requesting after getting a drawing. See you next weekend.

fuck off blogshit

Requesting my beloved Makoto wishing me a happy birthday, while presenting a cake, holding a birthday present she just finished wrapping, or wearing a sexy lingerie.

But of course anything cute, even cutelewd, and birthday related would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks in advance.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be comfy to see him holding a black cat or sitting next to it (or multiple cats). Alternatively, him with an umbrella in the rain, maybe sitting somewhere outside and waiting. A combination of the requests would be lovely too. Reference for clothes and umbrella: imgur.com/a/OtpDd

Of course, any happy idea you have for a drawing is welcome too. Hope you have a great and comfy weekend!

didn't see you thank so I'm just assuming you missed it
be careful mang

you fuck off entitled shit

Wait, I got a drawing? I'm sorry, I didn't check.

Requesting anything cool of him.

you gotta keep your eyes really peeled for those around here, dude. just saying

Requesting Weiss.
-as a Catmancer, Fencer, or Guardian class from Bravely Second
-doing cute things with a Rowlet (dressing it up or playing with it)
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a witch with her familiar
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

And if you are up to the task of 2 characters, I would like to see an outfit swap with Hinagiku (hairstyle swap optional)

Requesting Watashi wearing armor, or a naked jacket like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2113308

Anything cute or lewd is fine too of course.

Requesting

Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou, just doing anything cute, or possible bullying while not cross dressing.

Most anything would be wonderful though, thank you.

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably her with my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg ), or of her in her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit). But of course as usual, I'd be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.

Thanks!

Requesting Natsume wearing a hooded jacket, or something /fa/ i.imgur.com/MilpLiw.jpg
Anything else is welcome as well

Good afternoon! Whenever I see this collage as OP, I feel all fuzzy inside.

It's the end of the school year and I have a lot of studying to do, so it would be nice to relax with my dear Masayoshi. So requesting me using his lap as a pillow or vice-versa. One of us watching the other sleep would be nice as well. Alternatively, you could draw him as a sleeping child and that would also be super cute.

My refs: imgur.com/a/c5oau
Shota refs: imgur.com/3oUbcZz

Entitled?! I havn't been delivered! It's all you circle jerk IRC clubhouse fuckfaces that swap images of your not-waifu favorite characters.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'll be okay with anything cute / cutelewd, a few suggestions if you like them:
>As a cat burglar
>Cosplaying your favourite character of the season
>Complaining the weather is too hot with suitable outfit
>Something cute with SI: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg

As always, remember the most important part is to have fun.

Sorry about that. Just woke up, so I didn't check immediately. I'll be more careful next time.

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, including lewd.

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd love to see her in one of the following poses:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might take this into consideration.

Who is your waifu? She doesn't deserve a delivery.

Good afternoon, WWD!

Requesting my Mint being cute. I'm fine with anything nonlewd. If you're looking for something more specific, could I request her enjoying a glass of tea in her sundress outside a coffee shop?

Thank you very much and have a great weekend!

it's all good brah
that thread's still alive though so i'd hurry to get a thanks out
either way i'll make sure she sees it no worries

John Cena

Reequesting the two panel comic on the left drawn with my loving waifu, Annie. With or without the costume. Or anything cute with Annie please.

Requesting Nico with a Litten please, maybe even her with cat ears and a similar outfit to Litten's deign too.
Litten ref here, it's a DA link so spoilered pre13.deviantart.net/dfc0/th/pre/i/2016/131/f/3/litten___pokemon_sun_and_moon___fire_starter_by_alexalan-da23jac.png

don't like it? leave. nobody owes you drawings. go commission your shit and get out of here

Requesting the brilliant Ruri Miyamoto, doing something cute, I'm not that picky as long as it ain't lewd.

Some suggestions I guess. Maybe just chilling out reading a good book, or trying to read while Shuu annoys her.
Since she's only ever worn a one-piece swimsuit, I'd kinda like to see her trying on a proper one.
Also, catgirls. I'm major into those so I'd love it if she dressed like one.

fuck off malasiafag

Please be real

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her looking comfy on a bed, hugging a big teddy bear or doing other comfy things (like reading or browsing the internets on her laptop for example)

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if possible, it'd be great if he could be wearing a Mickey Mouse hat and eating a Mickey Mouse ice cream with a big smile on his face, references here: imgur.com/a/p6yby

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

If you're gonna act like a little bitch then you're not gonna get shit. I haven't been here long but I know there's people here that love their waifu a lot more than you do.

Requesting anything cute/lovey-dovey/lewd of Ryuushi please

Requesting Lev lovingly holding a Litten while the latter looks irritated and wants to escape from his arms. Litten ref: my.mixtape.moe/hrpouy.png
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as long as he's happy, thanks in advance and take it easy.

I was acting like you're waifu.

Requesting Tamamo:
-Dressed as Sakura Saber ( With similar hairstyle, or one like the Saber Clones)
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
-Wearing a sports bra, or a baggy tank top (cropped is up to you) and some spats/short shorts, maybe a little sweaty too.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

I'm real?

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
•outfit swap with Aigis
•taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
•wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats outfit references to come later; preferably the suit with no shades while wielding the .44 Colt Supermag from the Dirty Harry series
•being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Requesting my Wanko cosplaying as any Overwatch Hero, not including Mei.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/

My waifu knows basic grammar.

Hi real, I'm dad

Does you're waifu know why kids like cinnamon toast crunch?

Requesting Tsukihi cosplaying as Gaen Izuko: static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else its appreciated!

I don't know about him, but my waifu does not.

Maybe I should start drawing requests in this thread to see if it helps me get out of my slump

>this thread

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with her mother Sophitia Alexandra please~

could do a double braid heart with their hairstyles too

still gotta try

You absolutely should, start with mine.

Start with my waifu

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

Alternatively, as it's starting to get unbearably hot, resting in front of a fan in very casual clothing, like a tank top and shorts

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your Sunday

If you draw my waifu, I will draw your waifu/husbando.

requesting Yuki

So an art trade? Who are the requesters that art trade?

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like to see her:
-relaxing and being comfy with a cup of tea
-in workout clothes, before or after working out
-in pajama's playing video games
-in a cute frilly bikini
-dressed like Dante from Devil May Cry while holding his guns Ebony and Ivory
-playing an intense game of Duck Hunt

Of course anything else is good as well.

Let's art trade!

I may regret asking this but... what exactly constitutes "cutelewd"?

All requests suck except for mine.

>>/blog/

An image whose value solves differential equations with boundary values. If its value doesn't solve at least one equation with boundary values, it's considered to be either just lewd or cute, but not cutelewd.