Mayoiga

What will you do when your favourite character dies?

I wouldn't be able to handle Yuuna's - this will get me in a really shitty mood for a while, I've grown quite attached to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/03/10/more-characters-join-the-bus-ride-to-utopia-in-mayoiga-tv-anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Naana, Lion or Nanko die I riot

You probably didn't even care for Lion or Nanko before this episode, dumb bandwagon Naanafag.

I knew Nanko was best from the moment I laid eyes on her. Fuck off.

I doubt any will die except Misaki with her gigantic death flag. My favourites are Hayato and PG and Catgirl, but they're too stupid to die, which is good news.

Sudoku

>There are people on Sup Forums stupid enough to believe Masaki is innocent
>Hurr why they do that to her!

Yea she just felt guilty over being called a good person and kept apologizing to an unconscious Mitsumune for no reason.

who T O S H I B O Y here

I don't think she's a mastermind or anything, but she should have told them the truth a long time ago. But I suppose she'll have a shitty excuse for not doing so.

Water torture! Let's go!

janken janken!

So what's the deal with speedy why does he care about Mitsumune so much?

I liked nanko, she seemed quaint in the few moments she had
not exactly a looker, but she seemed nice

>dies
Nothing. Nobody is dying, they'll face their psychological trauma and live within Nanakimura.

Finale is Mitsumune and Masaki leaving, cut to epilouge of a News report of the 28 character disappearances while Mitsumune and Masaki are hearing about it in a cafe, in a new city, under new disguises.

>What will you do when your favourite character dies?
I don't have a favorite, I just want Lovepon to die.

Don't believe her smiles.

>and live within Nanakimura
but user, they're clearly going to get past their trauma and realize how silly they were to leave
this is clearly meant to be about overcoming your mental hardships and not practicing escapism

I so badly wanted him to die, but I knew they wouldn't.

Some characters need to be killed for you to appreciate them more.

>they'll face their psychological trauma and live within Nanakimura

I don't think this is the case. If they beat their trauma and get through the tunnel, they're just going to return to society and deal with their problems.

Not happening faggot

Lovepon will have a happy ending, and kill the monk too

>Cannibalism will never ever factor into the show

>If they beat their trauma and get through the tunnel, the police will be waiting on the other side.

man if he died during pain arc that shit would've been LIT

I don't think pink goddess will die too soon.

Masaki is innocent, never the mastermind. In the situations where she tried to vocalize the truth, she either felt imtimidated or fearful.

Everybody were too goddamn stupid to listen to her in the beginning, they don't deserve her explainations now, to hell with them.

Liked Nanko since the begining, Lion still pretty weak. Naana is meme, and I don't like druggies

Lion just wanted to be edgy.
I wonder what the "I can see people who are going to die" thing is all about, as it now doesn't even seem like anyone is going to die.
Is it some "change the future" bullshit where they prevent deaths, or captain obvious's very own "everyone is going to die. Eventually."

Yandere. Honestly we can only wait for his backstory. Hopefully it won't be as awfully hilarious as Ranger's silicon story.

>implying Speedstar isn't the real ghost mastermind

Didn't she post on the website that everyone would die?

If they execute Lovepon
I'll myself track down Okada and execute her.

Crazy people always die, user

>Piitan that high.
Good taste, so many anons sleeping on her. She is mad cute.

Something like "everyone might die, though."
I only have this Google translated one on me.

>Hayato tried to murder Masaki
>Lovepon tried to drown Mitsumune
>Sasaki tried attempted murder
>expecting everyone to return to society and deal with their problems as if nothing happened
Nah, someone is bound to get arrested and have to reveal what occured during their disappearance. By now, considering the ones under the age of 18 have been reported as missing.

Having them all walk away freely out of the village and return to society as if they never left it would be a good end. Mayoiga is possibly ending on a downer end.

>light zong

>tfw dropped this anime at the 3 ep, but I can't stop reading the threads

>Speedster

>It is everyone will die

Nevermind, found a translation of the update that some user posted:

>1. Valkana
>I join.

>2. Mitsumune
>Good evening. An acquaintance told me about this site so I came to take a look. I want to participate, and would like more details about it.

>3. Speedstar
>Hey, it has to be a hoax. Are you really going to participate ?

>4. Lion
>Everybody might die.

>5. Masaki
>Is there anybody who have tried to contact them for further informations ?

>6. Pu-ko
>I guess there will surely be some lovely people... ?A handsome guy would be great.?

>7. Maimai
>Hey, is it really safe ? There's nothing dangerous, right ? If it's about starting your life over, taht's what I want to do...

>8. Pink Goddess
>I want to join. Is it on a first-come-first served basis ?

>9. Nanko.
>There's only one truth ! Detective Nanko will join this tour.

>10. Dozaemon
>I just want a confirmation that there will be food to eat.

>11. Nettaiya
>I'm tired of many things so I want to participaaaate. But I don't really understand this stuff !!

>12. Lovepon
>Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute. Execute.

>13. Hyouketsu no Judgeness
>The legendary village of darkness has summoned the fallen angel I am. The time to release my right evil eye has finally come...

>14. Jack
>...I don't care about my life.
But I can't forgive adults.

You didn't know?

I knew...but it's still hillarious to see

Do they update the site regularly? I want to see Hellcat and Naana's comments.

>Lovepon
How the fuck did they even accept her? I bet even her application letter is riddled with "execute".

I see, light Zong still gets a chuckle out of me, too.
>his brother is time Zong

>...
Fuck off.

They're all on some varying levels of crazy, this episode just proved it further.

Will you protect her smile?

so probably all character already dead, they just clueless walking dead.

>the Walking Dead

Lovepon would be banned from the site if that were the case.

Just found this: crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/03/10/more-characters-join-the-bus-ride-to-utopia-in-mayoiga-tv-anime
>Kosuke Miyoshi as Jack, a 16 year old boy. Jack has left his family to receive treatment for a tumor.
Is Jack kill even if he is not dead?

what the fuck?

SoyGoddess OTP!

It's a mistranslation, we've been over this.

Would you have sex with her in what position?

What is it with show having crazy girls vomit over the backs of fat men?

I rather do it with her sister Nanko.

Okada's second Favorite Fetish with the first one being to play with the hearts of gaijin virgins that gather in a latin taburete trading post

No one will die, but even if everyone died the rest wouldn't give two shits anyway.

Also, I love Sharkpon.

>No one will die
What about Yottsun?

>loving literal shit

Do you think they'll really pull a Mitsumune is actually Tokimune twist? That would be so bullshit.

I think they would only care if the /k/ team went missing, because they seem to have quickly developed a dependence on them, and would get paranoid if they didn't have someone toiting a fake gun around.
Let's have them run away. Then the bloodbath can begin.

Why don't you want best boy to save this buswreck?

that'd make the show AOTY

>a ticking timebomb
>oppressed himself to play a role he didn't want
>"Am I Mitsumune?"
Yes.

Fuck me.

Reminder that Mitsumune's last name is Sakai.

>a ticking timebomb
>oppressed himself to play a role he didn't want
These could work either way though.

How come manga Mitsumune often looks like he feels uneasy around Hayato, as if he's scared of him?

Manga Hayato is more intimidating.

What does it mean?

>yfw no one dies

>Yottsun
>Ass Judge

Notice how the boy in this flashback isn't holding the penguin

Because Hayato is crazy if you didn't notice.

Wait, we're all saying the dream is evidence he's actually Tokimune but when I think about it, his physical appearance and shoes in the dream match the little Mitsumune. So wouldn't that mean that Mitsumune fell instead, but lived? Then what happened to Tokimune? I'm confused now.

Alive and Alive.

Yottsun were found somehow and had last minute CPR performed. Chuuni went unconscious and conquered his psychological trauma.

Wait until episode nine, faggot.

Exactly. The red shoe is Mitsumune's, and he's seeing it from first person like it's a memory. The little boy on the wall in the dream has two ahoge and current Mitsumune has two ahoge. What does it all mean?

So if Light Zong is actually Tokimune thinking it's Light Zong.
Was Masaki Replaced by her dead sister(?) in episode 2? That would explain her personality Change between episodes.

Also, the boy on the wall in episode 1 is wearing a t-shirt, not a tank top. Mitsumune went after his brother.

>both munes are dead
what does it mean

But did Mitsumune fall instead? But if the clues also point that Mitsumune now really is Mitsumune, what actually could have happened?

BRAVO OKADA
R
A
V
O

If Lion isn't full of shit with her ability to see when people are going to die, then she knew Assbound wasn't going to die when the group left the village - she said as much to Xmune.

>yfw Mitsumune and Tokimune were the same person all along.

And he's wearing pants and not shorts, too.

No, she was talking about Speedo.

When I looked at episode 7, it's definitely possible in the flashback that Mitsumune got on the wall too, it never shows us a shot that would confirm or deny it. But the one who falls drops the penguin, so still Tokimune? Maybe Mitsumune feels worse because he was on the wall too and couldn't save his brother?

Come on, Valkana.

>But the one who falls drops the penguin
Maybe he dropped the penguin after Mitsumune fell.

Actually, it would make sense if both of them fell off the wall, but Mitsumune got off with minor injuries while Toki died. That would explain the part in the dream where he wakes up in the hospital but she runs to the other one. If that happened though, why wouldn't he mention that when telling Masaki his story? I don't know anymore.

mitsumune is the ghost

inb4 the Tokimune-is-Mitsumune scenes are inconsistent due to the philipino sweatshop animators and QC fucking up
Realistically, would they actually do a double fake-out?

BASED DIOMERDA