Nigging in gaming

Does any other game portray contemporary American nog culture so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vk1wNuHg1FA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=Up6pxiS4bVY
youtube.com/watch?v=C3HXYNOzW6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cj is fighting against drug dealers though.

No, people don't want to play as nignogs.

Insert "first thing you do in the game is steal a bike" joke

Gta 5

>tfw will never experience GTA: SA for the first time again

No, and no game is more humorous about it. When San Andreas first came out i played it non-stop. It definitely was one of the best games for ps2.

GTA tends to do a good job of focusing on certain groups and the crimes they commit very well. San Andreas and Franklin from V are especially well done. SA portrays life of the nog in the 90's and V portrays the nog in pre-BLM light. The only problem I have with V is that too many nogs have guns, turning their territory more into Somalia.

It's fun if you play as actual nignogs instead of some shoehorned smart black scientist superhero

Rockstar is good in portraying all kind of cultures and ethnicities.

Most lit game at the time. Played till the finish. Unf.

>tfw became hyped up for GTA: V coming out on PC simply because I have ~400h logged on GTA: SA, and GTA V seemed like all the RPG aspects of SA but better/updated with more features and muh grafix
>still havent bought it yet because I am a poorfag and I refuse to pay full price ($60) for a 5 year old fucking game
>was still $35 when it was on """""""""sale""""""""" over the summer

>SA-MP is filled with foreigners (mainly slavs)

I like how in san andreas you could learn boxing and go to the gym so that your punch damage could be increased. GTA 4's melee was really good, i hate the melee in gta V though, they should've just kept kept 4's melee system or at least made a good one.

Tutorial of Hitman Blood Money portrays blacks as a buncha barely english speaking dope pushers obsessed with white women, working for a shady jew no less

SA-MP was the tits

>What the fuck you lookin at cracka?

only game where i liked playing a nigger

>buying PC games
What, nigger? Tge fuck are you doing?

Some people didnt know this but if you go to the dojo (gym) in San Fiero your character would do kung-fu type melee attacks instead of boxing

I want to play online and im wary about torrenting a large-file game since I dont have access to private trackers dont fukn judge me kunt

What is he supposed to be doing, dixiefag?

Nigs in GTA never blame whitey for their problems but for some reason they keep fighting Mexicans and other nigs. Whites are only used as a cash machine when slinging dope. The nigs in GTA always commit crimes against each other.

So.... Just like IRL... Have you ever met a nigger? You sound like a Midwestern tard.

I miss this so much. There's something liberating about just being able to be a violent, murderous, care-free nigger for an hour of your life even if it's just on a computer screen.

pir8 you halfwits

You steal a bike as your first mission in SA. Franklin in V steals cars and passes it off as a repo man.

>The nigs in GTA always commit crimes against each other.
gee I wonder if thats how it is in real life

there was 3 gyms the one in las venturas had a different style

>being a nigger
hey guys I steal other people's work am I cool?

ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE FAGGOT THE ONLINE FUCKING SUCKS AND YOU NEED TO LITERALLY GRIND FOR 200 HOURS TO EVE REMOTELY AFFORD ANYTHING COOL THAT ISNT A PRIUS
dont give these faggots your money

Nah, IRL nigs commit crimes against everyone. These days they seem to go out of their way to cause problems. And they wonder why we hate them so.

>behaving like a resentful Bolshevik

>Pirating games
Jesus fucj I'm so dumb. I finally realized what the pirate flag here is supposed to mean now

Getting a copy of something isn't stealing. Stealing is depriving the owner of possession of it. Who owns that data? How are they being deprived it by my having a copy of it?
How can you swallow the MPAA bullshit this hard?

if by crime you mean robberies and theft.. yes

actual violence is mostly nigger against nigger

Honestly no. The GTA games are spot on with their nogs. You steal a bike right off and then commit crimes. You beat random folks in the streets you've never met.... It's exactly like real life.

What about this guy? He was pretty cool. And he didn't die first.

The radio stations and characters are incredible, a satire capsule of the 90s.

I would say its humour on par with the best british comedy life Yes Prime Minister.

But people will only realize it in a few decades.,

Ok but even if i was still gonna pirate it I dont wanna get DMCA'd since I don't have any access to private trackers and I lost the login to my demonoid acct that I made like 10 years ago

Yeah but I didnt know what the fighting style for the one in Venturas was, I thought it was just more like "street fighting" or just another form of boxing

/ourguy/?
>I like the status quo, Carl. I like having all you bastards doing my job for me - blowing each other's guts all over the sidewalk.

>House nigger who killed a man who was fucking his wife

Genuinely one of the best "boss fights"/final levels I've ever played
>alright you just got through slaughtering niggers, spics, and gooks in a 4 story burning building
>but how well can you drive in a fucking riot

Online sucks. The only way to do anything fun is with microtransactions.

This game exists. I have never played it but it seems like it would be pretty niggy.

So you're against patent laws and copyright and the like?

That would cripple many useful industries.

Blood on the Sand had tony yahyoh though

Registrations are open now anyway, you can make a new account.
And you should be using a VPN when you torrent anyway.

>And you should be using a VPN when you torrent anyway.
But then shouldnt I pay for that VPN with buttcoin so it's truly 100% anonymous®? I'm too dumb for bitcoin

Yes, you can't own knowledge.
>That would cripple many useful industries
Like what? Patent sitting?

The only one I remember was the jetpack spawn.
What one is in that pic?

There needs to be incentive to put millions of dollars of research into something. If you can't make that back because the moment your product comes out some Chink copies it and sells it for one tenth of the price your company goes bankrupt.

Innovation itself is disincentivised if you allow this.

he's not wrong, the online is awful
it's a grindfest
even a simple haircut is like 9000 dollars

suicide

So I should just pirate the game with a VPN on demonoid? I was planning to do single player most of the time anyway

yes, the singleplayer is godlike
the online is the sims + grinding + modders everywhere

PIA is cheep and fast, split with a friend or something I think you can have it on like 5 computers at the same time. With a good vpn you dont even need to worry about public vs private trackers.

Get a repack, it'll include crack and any side software you need. For singleplayer don't need to worry about having the most up to date version.

I've never played it

Should I buy it with buttcoin or nah

I played this when i was 13 at first and i missed out on so many jokes and hints that i caught when playing it again couple months ago, GTAs are magical with this kind of shit

>tfw the funniest part about GTA is always the radio commercials+talk radio stations
youtube.com/watch?v=vk1wNuHg1FA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m35s

Overkill unless you're gonna do something legit illegal and not just gray zone like piracy.

Yeah looking back on that, there's no way that could be made today

It's pretty damn amazing how much has changed in such a lil time. Game came out in 06 iirc, barely 10 years old and now people get mad if the protagonist isnt a black woman with mop haircut. It's what happens when we allow millenial neets to roll with the idea that video games are an art for with meaning, not just a dumb hobby

Its incredibly well written.

The hypocrisy in the political talk shows, the paedophile bohemian high class "explorer", the vapid alt rock teen nihilism, the nig nog unbearable violent rap, the constant barrage of useless commercials.

Its enlightened to it without being pretentious.

>the moment your product comes out some Chink copies it and sells it for one tenth of the price
or even worse, someone just uploads a perfect copy of it to the internet for anyone to easily download for free the same day as your game is released. yet somehow you still make millions of dollars because the majority of people are braindead computer illiterate sheep like who have been psyop'd into buying the game because "torentz could b a virus that blows up my cumputer n sets my house on fire"

copyright laws are completely ineffective.

warhammer orks are basically niggers.
they are obssessed with being the biggest and the meanest of the group
they do nothing but loot for for shiny shit
they kill anything that doesn't act orky enough

>torentz could b a virus that blows up my cumputer n sets my house on fire
I didn't say any of that. Don't argue like a nu-male

Yeah but you can't even figure out how to torrent a five year old game.

Cuck.

>pants pulled up and not showing fart-stained underwear
>unironically states this resembles nigg culture

Neck yourself, Straya. I hope Yes wins.

I didn't say that either. Don't put words in my mouth, that's what nu-males do.

>Falling for b8 on Sup Forums

Come on friend, are you that new?

They captured the US electricity grid in the picture aw well.

>the only game where niggers are accurately portrayed as thugs and corrupt police officers
Yes, very much yes.

I don't have any problem when the companies want to put niggers as MC

The problem that i have, is that nowdays, they're just used to push an agenda

B U S T A S T R 8 B U S T A

Yeah. GTA SA used black characters right. It was an accurate parody setting of real life ghetto Los Angeles.

Its when they use blacks to make political statements and virtue signalling it just seems fucked up. The storyline also turns out to be boring and full of cliche's. SJWs can't write good screenplay.

Rockstar is the only good thing to come out of Scotland for the last 100 years

classic

I really loved Chatterbox Fm in Gta 3.

Vice City>3>Vice City Stories>IV>LC Stories>Chinatown Wars>V

Forgot SA in last place.

bretty accurate but mine owuld be

VC>IV BOGT>3>SA>IV>VCS>V>LCS>IV lost>china

Its too bad vice city has aged really poorly. They really need to remake it because it was a work of art at the time.

IV is shitty overall, but I like that you get to play as some Slav.

I've only every played Saints Row.

gta: SA is the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=Up6pxiS4bVY

Youre welcome friend.

hitman was redpilled

I think you'll have rebuild the soundtrack yourself though, just dl the mp3 of the official sountrack (with dj commentary) and load them into custom "tapes"

Not gonna lie. Spending my life on gibs, stealing shit, generally being volatile and violent, and having white women worship me sounds pretty comfy. I wouldn't mind being a nig

I been playing vice city on my ps2 lately. Brings back memories of my ex. I would get off school, go to work come out around 6. Go home eat shower. Go see big booty gf, fuck her bust my nuts in her mouth or face. Go back home and play some vice city.

Good times.

How lit was this game? San Andreas was a great game as well.

I'm sorry Roman I can't hang out with you right now, I'm kinda in the middle of something.

I don't feel like going bowling right now Roman I'm busy.

>Big American Titties, Cousin!

WE GON HIT EM MAYNE
WE GON HIT EM MAYNE
WE GON HIT EM

EITHER WAY WE GON FIGHT YALL

>141575209
what's stopping you?

Lee was /ournigger/ no trash talking him, i was sad as fuck when i saw what happened in the end

This game was way ahead of it's time.

Does anyone remember the rap song these niggers were listening to?
It was literally HOL UP repeated 15 times over a bassline.

youtube.com/watch?v=C3HXYNOzW6A