Macross Delta

>Such a lust for revenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.dmkt-sp.jp/animestore/tp_pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm hacking in the Delta as we speak.

Mirage is cute. I hope they do things to her.

>Where exactly?
anime.dmkt-sp.jp/animestore/tp_pc

She is part Zentrandi so she is also physically strong.

>her zent genes will never kick in and make her rape you

I hope [gg] translates it early again, I don't want to have to stay up till 12 like the first few weeks.

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDEWATCH

So space Belka confirmed?

Sasuga Belka, killing your own people is a great wind right?

10 ep. "The light of AXIA"

AXIOS in greek means
worthy, worthy of, deserving, comparable, suitable

The song "AXIA ~ I love you, I hate you".

Mikumo of murder

Well it's more that glasses guy manipulating everyone else. If that's the Belkans then sure.

Freyja and Bogue's song.

Keith called that crater a Windermerean shame too. They all know except civilians.

So Mirage is now a secondary character,right?

I bet the anti NUNS faggots providing them with technology and weapons gave them the bomb but didn't tell them how it worked.

she needs to SING. I want her to be forced to sing while she is blushing and feeling flustered.

Yes and Miragefags are so desperate they want their favorite girl to be raped so that she can be relevant again

Stop.

>Not Kaname and Messer's song

I think next ep we'll get to know if all the Knights know the truth or not, because maybe some of them are being lied to (or not and their reason for hating humans is a different one that has nothing to do with that hole).

>"is the me you're seeing the real me?"

My nip is shit. Can anyone confirm if that's what she says here.

If Macross Galaxy is involved they are laughing Windermere blew themselves up while profiting from tech sold to them and serving as guinea pigs.

Are they gonna be windmeme's sex slaves now?

Why doesn't that faggot have a gun? Why is he letting women defend him?

>it's a Naruto planet episode

someone should replace all the Belkaballs with Windermere.

>it's a crossboarding faggot posts some shitty crossboarder meme episode

That's tender rape

We also need WIND instead of CLAY.

Stop making me cry user

Who is going to be the windermere/human couple of the show? Freyja/Hayate is not an option because Bogue is going to win the Freyjabowl.

If it won't be BoguexHayate, I'll eat my dick.

4-eyes/Kaname

Heinz-sama x Mikumo

>Why doesn't that faggot have a gun?

Yeah, I thought all pilots are required to at least carry a pistol

Keith x Messer

>Mikumo
>human

Reina x twins x Makina

Aerial Knights x Makina

>sends idols and his top guns team on an infiltration mission in the hottest spot of the galaxy because fucks, it will be a good experience
>three of them gets obviously captured

this faggot should be demoted to toilette janitor for his incompetence

And where was Chuck? Too fat for the mission?

he probably was smart enough to take a leave for that day

To be fair, the people captured were the worst pilots and the worst idol.

>it was all a keikaku to weed out the failures

>worst pilots
fair enough
>worst idol
worst out of what, 2 idols? the other 3 are basically useless

Chuck is a backup.

Gils.

Also there are no brown cats.

Messer was super cute and surprisingly likable this episode.

Messer's answer "It's my duty".

>Who is going to be the windermere/human couple of the show?
Why would there need to be one?

Not to mention webbed hands and fins.

the point of todays episode was partly that the extras arent useless

>the other 3 are basically useless
In terms of what?

Like don't you think this is kind of the worst episode to say something like that in?

as non-idols, perhaps

in terms of idols. no matter how good they are as hackers/mechanics they are still useless as idols, especially since they need fold wave amplifiers to sing efficiently

>especially since they need fold wave amplifiers to sing efficiently
The fact that they can put out fold waves at all is why they are part of the group.

>they are still useless as idols, especially since they need fold wave amplifiers to sing efficiently
Bullshit. Just because Mikumo and Freyja were able to produce fold waves without amplifiers doesn't make the others are useless. They still need those fold amplifiers regardless because it makes them more efficient.

and the fact that the enemy has already figured out how to counter that is what makes them useless as idols. they should just stick to their sidejobs

>and the fact that the enemy has already figured out how to counter that
Pretty sure that they were figuring how to fix that in episode 5

>Mirage fans getting NTR'd
Serves you right.

So I hear Anime Idols are pretty popular nowadays

>Chuck couldn't go on cat planet because the cat people would eat him

you mean by mounting the amplifiers on the planes? yes that might work I guess, as long as the planes don't get shot down, but freyja and mikumo's fold waves are still much stronger than the rest of the group and they could probably do the same job alone

She gets her shit beaten out of her in the summary for next episode. Windermere are just stronger.

>the fact that the enemy has already figured out how to counter that is what makes them useless as idols
You're clearly exaggerating and undermining Kaname, Makina, and Reina. The fact that they upgraded and updated their fold receptors/amplifiers just proves you're completely wrong. You also imply that Mikumo is the only competent idol in Walkure when she can't do everything on her own. She still needs the others for support because producing strong enough fold waves to counter Var is extremely rare.

That shit gets to me. They are having a concert in the middle of a battle and they need projectors and speakers to get the effect of their magical music, yet somehow a recording just won't do.
At least when symphogear did it it was more fun, this just makes me mad.
How the hell is a speaker amplification different from a recording?

Even if that's the case, there aren't a lot of people that can put out fold waves and five is much better than just two. With that logic there was no need for three members in the Jamming Birds or for Ray and Veffidas to fly in VFs. I mean they can't put out as much song energy as Basara

That album is gonna dominte the charts, and if they add an event ticked to the BD it's like to blow past everything else.

The same way that watching a concert on your computer is different than watching it live. Also they explained it in episode 4 that recordings distort the sound too much

I wonder how Mirage's rape scene will be.

>makes me mad
that's kind of pathetic

>not using lossless codecs

why are walkure songs so bland and boring?
pick any random song from any symphogear season soundtrack and it has instantly more power and impact

you will get a lot of reply.

they put their tentacles up her asshole

>hey are having a concert in the middle of a battle and they need projectors and speakers to get the effect of their magical music, yet somehow a recording just won't do
Did you even pay attention to that episode? They already explained beforehand that recordings don't work the same way because the fold waves they produce are biological.

It's space magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Mikumo or Messer will save the day in the next episode.

>after episode 6 is Mirage's turn
>still irrelevant

FUCK YOU.

They would do it both.

It really does look like the seasonal BD first volume wank rights are it's for the taking if the producers really want it. If I wake up one morning and hear it's suddenly gone from like the 200s to top 5 overall on Amazon.jp I'll know why.

Numbers for the first single in about 30 hours in any case. It looks like it's guaranteed at least 25K

>I mean they can't put out as much song energy as Basara
Not him, but that hasn't yet to be proven. Basara does produce a shitload of Anima Spiritia through song energy. But that doesn't mean Walkure doesn't produce as much song energy or in this case fold waves as he does.

>They are having a concert in the middle of a battle and they need projectors and speakers to get the effect of their magical music, yet somehow a recording just won't do
the sound booster aka the speaker is probably like an amplifier. they sing > fold receptors > producing fold waves > sound booster amplified it.
ofc recording won't work, it doesn't produce any fold waves. what's there to amplify?

Kawamori doesn't introduce Mirage as a main character. The main characters are officially Hayate and Freyja. She's just there for the generic triangle.

SOFT
O
F
T

So is it the genki's turn to win the MC-kun bowl, since Sheryl won last time?

Anything new here?

>Mirage ep
>is irrelevant as fuck

RIP Miragefags

Has this been translated yet? I'm curious about what he says in it.

Kaname's nails

Calm down. Nobody is in love with anybody yet.

It doesn't mean Freyja will end up with Hayate, because it could be that their relationship isn't mean to be taken as romantic. Kawamori called it a 'faint' love triangle. To him, the triangles aren't just romantic, it can be about strong trust and understanding. There's more than one too. He stated there are multiple of those triangular relationships.

That said, Freyja and Hayate are definitely the MC and FEMC.

>this just makes me mad

>KENN's low voice

>The main characters are officially Hayate and Freyja.
>She's just there for the generic triangle.
Bullshit. Just because Kawamori didn't introduce Mirage in that interview doesn't make her less relevant or not a main character.