Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

TFW you realize you're a Nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Sanctuary
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
himado.in/327161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Ruri.

I wonder why it took her so long to realize that maybe invading other dimensions is bad

They probably showed them synchro and said 'we can fix this'.

She just did nazi it coming.

You all are some ungrateful fuckers. You've been bitching about rank 4 for over half a decade. Academia finally decided to do something about it by taking it out at the source and yet you still complain. Fuck you all. You should be thanking Leo and the rest.

Didn't know the Major stored his backups in other anime.

>thanking Leo
No way in hell am I thanking a one-dimensional villein

>one dimensional
The bastard has yet to show up outside a flashback. One dimensional is more credit than he deserves.

I'm fairly certain we've seen him ominously giving orders in the present a few times.

I want to have a romantic date in pre-destruction Heartland with Yuri.

prove that kaiba isnt best girl

Kaiba is a boy
Leo deserves the title of a one-dimensional villein sense he already has any character at all just I am going to unite the world just cause, I want to rule the dimensions (worlds).

Every thread until he returns.

Goddamn Yuri is sexy.

ARE YOU READY TO REPENT?

Dennis is sexier, but he isn't bad either.

How can Shinji truly be synchro Kaito when he doesn't even HARUTOOOOOOOOOOO

Also bees can't compensate for dragons.

That's your opinion.

Geez that last thread didn't even last for like 12 hours

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

This thread needs more Best Boy

You rang?

You rang?

>movie is already released
>episodes are still full of QUALITY
are they making another nostalgia sequel or something

No, El Jugo, nobody called.

Dark Side of Dimensions 2 which focuses on Kaiba trying to find a way back to earth after the Quantum cube disappeared and left him stranded in the afterlife :^)

How the fuck did Shun lose?

Did Kaito just take over Ultimate Falcon and force the Cipher Dragon to attack the one with the higher ATK points?

Why do you always post her?

Seems like the QUALITY comes out when Kaito appears

He doubled the one that Ultimate Falcon targeted first.

The first Cipher that would be attacked by Falcon would get the Cipher Interference boost

Don't ask questions that get solved by watching the episode.

You fucking retards still not get it. Yugioh Arc-V has always been full of quality since the beginning for the exception of Ebina Episodes. Deal with it faggots.

You called?

Better yet how did Kaito use the effect of a continuous spell card in the graveyard. Only a normal spell card could work like that.

His trap card applied the effect of Interfere.

I wasn't really expecting much from this ep. But, fuck. I was amazed by how much I enjoyed it. I never expected them to actually take a full ep to round out Shun's development. Easily one of my favorite eps of the series.

It doesn't matter what he used, the effect should not have been able to resolve since the card was not on the field at the time of resolution.

Same here. The duel itself was so convoluted that I couldn't help but egao. Plus we learned about Sayaka's relevance. And Shun literally spelled out his development for retards who Didn't Get It.

The animation crew wasn't the best, and still focused too much on Kaito so everyone else suffered. That was the only meh part of the ep. With that in mind, I'd give it a solid 9/10 on the ENJOY scale.

The trap could just copy both name and effect. Name shenanigans are a big part of Ciphers anyway.

Anime plays really loosely with actual TCG rules.
You know what I think would have been nice? Shun saying "Card me, I won't resist, but I beg of you, please save Ruri."

Does Shun know about Leo's keikaku to collect all Ruris? Because that'd probably be something Kaito would be interested in.

And again, that's not how YGO works. Being on the field is a condition.

>"Card me, I won't resist, but I beg of you, please save Ruri."
Shun would never say that. That's the ultimate bitch line.

Kaito is GOAT Shinji

anybody?

This episode was bad, only redeeming qualities were it's flashback and the preview

More like "Yeah go ahead and card me. Do the same thing to Ruri that Academia did to you".

That would have been slightly better than Shun's silence while he was staring Kaito down, I agree. He could have said anything along those lines, or something like "If you think you can take Academia down single-handedly, go ahead." Anything to hit the nail on the head that Kaito's acting like a complete buffoon. The Ruri thing would have been perfect though.

I'm fairly sure Shun knows about Leo's keikaku. Serena told him and the other Lancers when she fed him that line about Ruri being treated kindly in captivity, based on her own experience. I think it was sort of implied, but I'm too lazy to double-check.

Shun would have won if he had killed the Cipher Dragon summoned by Cipher Spectrum

or Kaito would've cheated and revived it with Mirror Knight anyways because hikokubo

No, thats not how it works.
If a card copies the effect of another card it becomes irrelevant whether said card is a spell, trap, continous spell, whatever.

Well you're in luck because they'll be tons of flashbacks next episode.

This card wont come out for years.

That's not how "copying" works. A regular trap card cannot copy and resolve the effect of a continuous spell in the graveyard.

>The continuous effects and other effects on these cards that are supposed to be applied during the resolving of these cards will not apply if these cards are removed from the field before resolving. They still resolve, but resolve with no effect.

It depends on how Shun was trying to get the message across. It seemed like he was trying to appeal to some shred of Kaito's kindness, rather than simply tear down his current attitude. Especially with the children thing.
Shun is a graceful loser, though, so he'd accept it, especially since he knows Kaito's resolve, but even if he died he would still hope that someone carried on the goal to save Ruri.

It seems the effect of the trap card activates if it's sent to the graveyard, and then for the rest of the turn, the effects of Cipher Interfere(or whatever he sent) are treated as being applied on the field.

Just don't think about it too much and deal with it, I mean, just 15 or so episodes ago we had Crow synchro summoning Chidori with 2 tuners because lmao fuck actual gameplay rules

Given Kaito's autism so far, he probably would have had a Shinn Asuka sort of pause, weigh the matter, then just disregard all rationale and blame the closest person for all his problems. Shun would get carded, and then Kaito would keep being an autist until someone whooped his ass so bad that he'd be done for the series.

If you wanted to try to force TCG rules into the anime, you could interpret the card as "apply the effect of the sent card until the end of the turn" so that the continuous spell card's trigger effect would be a lingering effect.

>a Shinn Asuka sort of pause
So you're saying the Xyz arc will end with Kaito crying on the moon as he sees Academia flawlessly OTKing and carding everyone who's still alive in his dimension?

>Edo is voiced by Akira Ishida
>who voiced Assrun
>who wrecked the shit out of Shinn and left him crying bitch tears
It's happening
Edo will be the first one to beat Kaito

Carding people or just strolling through the botanical gardens?

Seeing Edo OTK him will be glorious. Edo for King of Games 2016.

>BTFO by Yuto who was being held back by Yuya

There's no way, because the literal KOG had a movie in 2016 :^)

I CONTINUE TO FIGHT

I CONTINUE TO FIGHT

ASA MO YORU MO KOIKOGARETE

O2 is a song with shit vocals

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Sanctuary

>works with Prediction Princess

MIERU IS GOING TO MARRY DARLINGU

Well user, that's what this guy is for.

Edo's the second in command of Academia and Kaitios a reeeeeeing dumbass.

Kaitos already got his win so far this season, so all we need is for Edo to come in and stomp him out as usual.

So we can finally for gods sake get some
non - generic Destiny Hero monsters, that actually have something to do with controlling time ?

We all win.

just not kaito

>Edo
>Can't even beat Yuya who needed Yuto help

Academia a shit.

Nope; enjoy your Neo E-Heroes and edgelord Sparkman boss.

>kaito OTKs Gongenzaka and Sawatari
>would have beaten Yuya too if Sayaka wasn't such a shit Kaito got disgusted and left
>beats Shun effortlessly
If he's so great why don't they just ship him off to the fusion dimension already

I mean a couple million fussie scum carded, who honestly gives a shit?

Kaito is a crazy person who would hurt bystanders like Shinji

And daily reminder of the noises Yuya, Edo, Shinji, and Kaito make: youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Because they can literally keep sending fodder at him until he passes out from exhaustion.
Or eventually, one will side in Vanity's Emptiness, Skill drain and Macro Cosmos

Probably because he figures that he's the only competent duelist in Heartland, so if he left literally everyone would die in his absence. Mowing through millions of Fusion sum would take quite a bit of time in any case, so he can just let them come to him.

Raw is out.
himado.in/327161

Will be looking forward to that.

Staff should hire you.

>would hurt bystanders
They deserve it anyways.

No one plays matches in animeland, and he can sustain himself on hatred along, there's proof of this.

>would take quite a bit of time
Just send him to do offscreen duels, he can summon 2 Ciphers and steal one monster for the OTK while no one is watching

>fucking implying

you fucking heard me
any code gayass OP that's not by FLOW is shit
SHIT

Was this the last week for the cucked ED?

this episode would've been x1000 better if Kaito put some EDGE face when he rekt'ed Shun

...like seriously, it was anti-climatic since Kaito showed no emotion whatsoever

By the time you repeat that a few million times for the mooks, and then have onscreen duels for the actual relevant Academia characters, all of Heartland's survivors would have been carded a dozen times over. In reality, Shun and Yuya and Yuto would prevent that, but Kaito doesn't shinjeru.

Why would a man based as Kaito care about fodder

>streaming raws

If I wanted it in such shit quality I would've watched it live.

>Shun and Yuya
kek good one

Kaito doesn't hate Shun; he sees him as a minor nuisance. He needs his hatred to REEEEE against Academia.

Funny thing about that ...

too late ...

he beat the King of Games of GX already

Edo is trash desu and I hope Kaito destroys him

>implying Edo will OTK when he couldn't even beat Purple Kotori Yuya

ARC-V it's a failure they already gave up and are deep into making the new one.

The OPs from Flow were good and so was O2.

>Yuya giving Yusei the White Stone of Legend
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

The Jobbers that Reiji that leads sure are impressive. Holy shit I never thought there would be people worse than the obelisk force. Muh Action magic will save me. Wow they're all retarded

>D-Hero
>OTK

Hi Yuri

Someone has to suffer so he can shill in the coming months.

Camrip when? This wait is unbearable.

>When you realize the white stone was Stardust Dragon's Egg
>When you realize the two cards Yusei gave Yuya were pendulum cards

At first I wanted the girl version of Saiou yuya chasing to succeed.

Then I said no.

Yuya is already basically a girl.
We don't need these two girls together.