How is it possible to make a character this unlikable? Even Sasuke wasn't this edgy...

How is it possible to make a character this unlikable? Even Sasuke wasn't this edgy, even so he had a reason for his edginess.

Hes the rape baby of Saskue and inori

>Manifests Quirk at early age
>Constantly praised when young
>Develops inferiority-superiority complex

Seems about it.

yeah.... sorry...

>Sasuke wasn't this edgy

You fucking take that back.

Such a lust for power.

lel

Yeah he's a bit of a cunt but he looks cool and he'll probably learn his lesson etc.
Its also kind of funny as he refers to people as extra's and side characters and you initially think its a fourth wall break but really its just because he's so self centered.

Every other MC I've seen with a superiority complex only underestimated and looked down on people in a more pitiful way. This guy is just on a completely different level of edge

Sasuke was edgy but he literally had a reason, this guy is like the ultimate edgelord for basically no reason.

Sasuke was an asshole, but even he got his moments. Remember when he told Sakura off when she bitched about how Naruto was lucky not to have parents?

I can't stand this guy at all. When is he getting his ass handed to him?

ITT anime only babbies

He's stupid, thuggish, self-centered and by extension, rather off-putting. But when the chips are down he is basically good. As far as we've seen his "valley of the end" moment has him actively trying to get away from the antagonists rather than accept their offer of power.
When Marbles the magician shows up in two or three seasons.

Some people really are just cunts

>Angry and hotheaded is edgy
Remember when Sasuke basically said IMMA MURDER AN ENTIRE VILLAGE FOR THE PISS POOR DECISIONS OF A FEW OLD PEOPLE?
No, fuck off.

Calm the fuck down retard.

>I'm better than everybody else
>I fucking hate the only guy who treats me normally with all of my soul
that's certainly not a very conventional way of thinking/ behaving

No.

If you're going to compare a character to one of the worst pieces of fiction in recent history, then put up or shut up.

Who said it was? Bakugou is an ass.

That's what I like about Bakugo. He doesn't have some tragic backstory justifying his actions, he's just an asshole.

why is he shaking in the last panel?

He had a wait who the hell are you guys moment

Did you not read part 2 of Naruto

it sure is narutards in here

Mind rape doujins when?

>I hate deku because he is to beta
>I hate baku because he is to angry and hotheaded

you shits wont be happy unless you have a perfect hero with no flaws

>he's just an asshole
More like he's better than everyone else and knows it

dont know about taht mate, so far he hasnt done anything worthwile in the manga at least

Or, mayne, we just want some middle ground instead of the extremes?

He's not even edgy just a cunt.

>Squid girl spelling definitely wrong while calling someone else a retard.
Into the wok you go.

>every character I don't like is Sasuke

you remind me of liberal who compare everyone to hitler

he's what, 14? Being an ass to Deku is one thing, but now he's under the impression that Deku was mocking him all this time about not having a (strong) quirk.

also pride, it's awkward as hell to suddenly be nice to him. Might as well keep the status quo. Just like when you never talk to someone again because it's awkward to talk again even if there aren't any grudges anymore

>tfw quirk so strong would've blown your body to pieces at 4

What is character development?

>hates Deku for as far as we know, literally zero reason other than him somehow perceiving that Deku slighted him somehow
>has a terrible taste for design
>always angry, the only time we've seen him smile is him sneering at Deku

Holy shit he's so fucking unlikeable.

He is not edgy he is literally a male version of Asuka

>hating naruto this much

>Angry and hotheaded is edgy
if it's unjustified, of course it is.

I wasted like 10+ years on that crap. I've got a bit of resentment towards how it totally fucked itself in the ass, yeah.

How the fuck people say he's not edgy?
His power, his design, his attitude, literally eveything about him sceams teenage angst

>Big ego
>Never loses it
>Even in the current manga chapter, he's got a big ego
>Even after getting his ass saved, he will probably be an asshole about it

Dude's gonna need some serious mind fuck to stop his edgy ego. Like, All Might dying after praising him or something. Hell, he may not even lose it then.

Define edgy.

Tell me what edgy means, if it's not a buzzword for "Way a character acts that I don't like"

Something that can't be seen here.

Edgy never mean anything, it was always a buzzword, faggot

Because he's not a brooding muh darkness faggot, hes not torturing/brutalizing people for his own pleasure, or really doing anything that would attract the edge crowd.

He's not really edgy, he's just an absolute asshole. Huge difference.

what do you consider not edgy. At least he isn't boring and his attitude is amusing to me

He's the best character faggot.

He just took it differently than those other MCs. I understand hating him, he was created to be an asshole afterall, but he is entertaining, especially on the latest chapters.
I'm also curious as to what the author plans to do with his development.

>Raised being told "you're the best! you're so cool!"
>Gains a big head, everyone is less than him
>The one person who treats him less than his self-perceived greatness demands is a bitch kid with no quirk
>same bitch kid suddenly turns out to actually have a quirk that he wasn't using this whole time and now he's making lots of waves for doing cool stuff

You can't see why someone like that would grow from an arrogant spoiled brat to an arrogant hormonal teenager with some insecurities?

He's a titanic assole, not really edgy.

Except for telling Deku to go kill himself so he can be reborn with a quirk, THAT was pretty edgy.

A character who, despite having an interesting theme, is only shown with resentment towards a person or idea with no logical reasoning.

For anime-only folks, Bakugo has shown ZERO redeeming qualities. He's strong, and that's it. He bullies Deku, acts like an asshole, and belittles everyone else because he has the mentality that "I am the best".

For manga readers, we get a little insight in his problems; He looks up to All Might as a man who never loses, and wants to emulate that. He obviously fails, since he's the damsel in distress of the series since the villain group showed up.

>says things like this
>he's not edgy guys, just angy!!

He never planned to hit him stupid.

That was real life shitposting. Like half the internet says that sort of thing.

He's basically an asshole version of Black*Star from Soul Eater, or any standard Shounen MC who wants to gain strength for the sole purpose of being strong and #1.

He's a rather interesting character at that.

To be fair he even told the ball to go die.

>being this much of a beta

That scene was used to show despite how berserk he makes himself seem he is actually cool and clearheaded on the inside. All Might even commented on it.

How is that edgy? Outside of you taking it out of context for retards who only see it through that one screenshot?

Doesn't mean it wasn't edgy user. Go kill yourself.

You are really a retard. Character development doesn't pay off mediately.

>22 minutes of self reflection and repeating the same tiresome dialogue
>for the 7th time in a row

Filthy secondary

Except that one point of him being interesting ends after he gets goo-fucked. It's the same exact gag every time;
>"I'm strong, Deku is weak!"
>Gets his own ass kicked/beaten
>SHIT FUCK DAMN etc instead of proper responses to losing

He never learns. Not once. He never grows as a character after 80 damn chapters. All he does is throw profanities and blow shit up.

He legitimately meant that, dude. Did you miss the moment later in the episode where someone comments on how for a guy that seems like he's just an angry prick he's got alot of surprising subtleties about the way he goes about things?

They flash back to that exact moment in the same episode. They literally spelled it out for you. Pay more attention.

Didn't say it wasn't. Go get raped.

It's all good calling him an asshole and an unlikable idiot but he's needed for this show because most of the main characters are similar to Deku in the sense they're quiet they won't do anything out of the ordinary.

Baku just doesn't give two fucks and in the latest chapters of the manga he pulls the asshole role off really well and it makes for great reading.

>It's the same exact gag every time
>>"I'm strong, Deku is weak!"
>>Gets his own ass kicked/beaten
>>SHIT FUCK DAMN etc instead of proper responses to losing

Oh really give me 3 instances of this shitposterkun

>SHIT FUCK DAMN etc instead of proper responses to losing
Yeah. There are people like that in real life if you've ever done anything competitively.

the first, second, and third episodes

he's not angsty, he's just pissed off. there's nothing melancholy about him.

>Even he got his moments

Sasuke was edgy to the very end

Confirmed for not watching.

>esplosive sasuke wins third in a populatiry contest

WoWCooLWoW

>easily the strongest person in your class
>mop the with the aforementioned bitch kid, but lose because partner is incompetent
>shitstomp icyhot, the second strongest person in the class
>basically guaranteed a job as a hero immediately out of school
>already getting recruited by big name hero firms

What the fuck does he have to be insecure about?

i know you didnt, why are you telling me?

So you're just being an obvious shitposter

At least the fight with the kages looked cool.

Look at all dat shading

It's symbolic in how Sasuke is on the path of DARKNESS

Kishi does it again!

The real question is When is Deku going to man up and become alpha?

We all know he could one shot everyone in his class, yet he doesn't do shit.

closeted gay towards Deku.

It was cool when he got his shit pushed in and slammed by Raikage

>Shitstomp icyhot

He got fucking enraged when he did that because he knew Tokodori was holding back.

>We all know he could one shot everyone in his class, yet he doesn't do shit.
He only has four limbs.

>Japan likes frog
That's good news.

>Sasuke wasn't this edgy

>screams like a retards non-stop for no reason
>makes "cool" and "crazy" faces non-stop
>his power is to blow-up things
>even his hair is edgy
>peple still say he's not made to appeal to edgy teens
Is BnA fanbase one of the most deluded fanbases on Sup Forums?

Everyone is a Sasuke clone

Dio
Bakugo
Vegeta
Hei
etc..

>What the fuck does he have to be insecure about?
He's only insecure about Deku. Everything else he is just a normal kid who has way too big an ego. I mean he has a normal family and home life.

Except it's made out to be comical most of the time including how his classmates treat him.

>mfw people in this thread don't know what edgy means

>muh strength!

Kamen Rider did it better.

fuck off edgelord

>anime eventually gets to the Todoroki backstory
>everyone calls him a Sauske clone too

look at this shitass edgemaster plus ultra

Bakugou gets better. Sasuke gets worse. That's the difference.

>he's the only one who doesn't even interact with women in their class
Being a bad kid is good for pussy, but he's too much of an asshole.

Most badass damsel ever.
>He's basically an asshole version of Black*Star from Soul Eater
Black Star himself was an ass. I think his relationship with Todoroki will be similar to the one he had with Kid.