Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
archive.is/rTn08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off, subhuman

Gee it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

Please archive
archive.is/rTn08

Fuck You

>every terrorist attack that's happened in the past years in europe has been at the hands at refugees
>hundreds of people could be alive right now
>children that had futures to look forward to
>thousands of family's still complete and happy
Fuck you

This makes my blood boil

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?

Repel the Muslim invasion and force them to stay in their own shitholes.

>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).

If you can't close your own borders because of some misguided sense of obligation to subhuman filth, then you deserve to be blown up and your women raped. Your EU is garbage and a failure.

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

Oh well. They should stay in their own countries and put in the work to make it better instead of mooching off of the work of white people.

Fucking cuck.

fuck off Schlomo, if non-whites have the right to exist then so do whites, you don't like that? Too fucking bad. Soon, Jews will probably be banned from the European countries for betraying them like they always do.

should've saved an atomic bomb for Berlin

>First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees
>Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet.

Completely ignoring that we are importing islamic culture that cultivates these terror attacks.

Please tell me what religion most refugees/immigrants have.

Then tell me what religious background 99% of terrorist in Europe have.

There are so many points I could dispute which seriously makes me think this post is just bad bait. But maybe you really are this naive.

>I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe.

You don't remember how long you were there?

Also, you absolutely can turn them back and let them die. You let people die literally every day that you aren't out there helping them. What difference does it make if they show up to your doorstep demanding handouts?

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Not let them in.

m o s s a d

Terrorists are usually 2nd or 3rd generations offspring of refugees

Germans are so fucking retarded.

You shouldn't let them in in the first place since they aren't E.U. citizens, you can send them back or sink their boats because they aren't E.U. citizens and you owe them nothing. The majority of them are taking money and raping bitches and the only new homes they're taking are old German's homes and hotels...FOR FREE.

Whenever a German posts here, I'm not surprised when I hear that German women are literally fucking every other guy (White or not) around the world because you're so cucked that you make leafs look like Chads.

Islam is a religion based on world conquest. It's part of their religion to lie to and murder people who aren't Muslim.

You obviously don't know shit about their religion or way of life, yet somehow consider yourself informed enough to speak on the subject - you aren't.

this is pretty good bait

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.

a lot I mean A LOT are very happy for the gibs, so happy they have gone 'home' for a holiday to the horrible place they were running from, they always come back. German people shit free money. Kudos to the Germans for working their asses off all of their lives and giving up their pension for the refugees, because some 90% of these refugee will never have jobs or be contributing to society and always be receiving a gov't check. but that is OK cuz Germany is cool with this. Merkel may be the greatest at policy, but has no real sense of the reality of long term repercussion. Germany will be Muslim in 20 years. If most Germans are so far gone on their prescribed 'love drug' to care that I don't give a fuck either. Just to not force other countries to take in refugees they do not want to.

nice pasta