NORTH KOREA FIRES MISSILE FLIES OVER JAPAN

cnbc.com/2017/09/14/north-korea-may-have-launched-a-missile-according-to-reports.html

Yeah, lets keep letting them shoot missiles at one of our primary allies. :) We shouldn't do anything! :) Lets just keep letting them threaten Japan and South Korea and not do a single thing :) We won't regret letting them freely test ICBMs, hydrogen bombs, and other WMDs :) not at all! :))) Lets just keep shooting up the middle east who aren't threatening us and one of our biggest and most important allies by shooting fucking ICBMs with possibly miniaturized hydrogen bombs over their airspace! :)))))))))))) Haha those north koreans are so silly with their concentration camps and their weapons of mass destruction! So silly! :)

Well, time to not do anything again!

Other urls found in this thread:

theantimedia.org/china-will-defend-north-korea-against-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0v3Elu7P4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are such a fucking faggot, holy shit

you're so incredibly late it's not even funny

Yeah nobody cares Shareblue. Fuck off.

Comey is fucked.
Ben Rhodes is fucked.
Susan Rice is fucked.
Brennan is fucked.
Clapper is fucked.
Lynch is fucked.
Holder is fucked.
OBAMA IS FUCKED.
SHAREBLUE IS FUCKED.
SOROS IS FUCKED.
Rothschilds are fucked.

North Korea's WMDs are like 50 years behind us. Yet another nothingburger, for the billionth time. Thanks OP.

Commies

leaf

hey dont associate us with that faggot

No. Just someone who's tired of these retarded shitpost threads being spammed every time Un so much as moves a muscle.

North Korea -> Parking Lot

Do something about it then you fucking pussies.

Why hasn't the world nuked NK already?

I hope it will purge degenerates from face of earth

We all lose when nukes are used ever by anyone. Question is, why haven't we put Kim in his place yet? A small scale conventional war I can see coming, but nuclear? No way.

I am mLg fags

that's stupid. any invasion of NK has to involve nukes to neutralize their bunkers.

Nuke NK when?

Thats the saddest thing I've read all day.

And yet you proceed to post on frumpft btfo threads. Everything on here is a shitpost slide thread and that's a fact

>And yet you proceed to post on frumpft btfo threads
Look ma I'm projecting

:*

NUKE NK WHEN?!

Time for action, even though Japan was our enemy in the second world war, they learned and changed their ways. Plus I love their anime

show me the video of the missle

You're just not looking at this from a realistic lens, man.

What are you bringing up the second world war for? They are a gigantic economic power and one of our biggest allies.

>north korea
who?

What do you suggest we do? The second we make the slightest move on Kim, he'll launch all his bombs into SK, Japan, Guam, etc. Sure we could easily defeat him, but at least a million civilians will die.

>do something about it
>get into war with china

>do nothing about it
>???

How many nukes Norks have? If you do the wrong thing, animes may be destroyed forever. A few nukes could literally sink the japs.

Yeah lets just get into a nuclear war with North Korea. :) It's what we should do! :) Lets just kill millions of Americans because they threatened Japan and South Korea who refuse to defend themselves without American subsidies :) We won't regret getting involved with a country that can wipe U.S. cities off the map with Nuclear weapons and other WMD's :) not at all! :))) Lets just pull out of the middle east who continue to invade Europe by the millions and wage a Jihad against western civilization and let Israel have all of it to themselves and push the entire islamosphere into the surrounding continents :))))))) Lets just get into a nuclear war for one of our biggest and most important allies who still refuses to defend themselves when they can just have americans die in the nuclear war for them :)))))))))) Haha those Americans are so silly why haven't they bombed the norks yet? So silly! :)

Fucking fuck yourself cuck.

These are the same people who think Israel has no right to defend itself from Palestinian terrorists lobbing rockets at their country on a weekly basis. You can't use logic with them.

A country always has the right to ensure that its citizens feel safe, and Japanese people are basically American citizens considering that is where our waifus are produced.

>china
How fucking stupid are you and how stupid do you think China is?

China, going to defend NORTH KOREA? What exactly do they get out of that other than into a war with the USA, Japan, South Korea automatically? That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. China would just move into the north and take the rare earth minerals. They would WIN if North Korea went away. They don't give a shit about North Korea. They are in Africa.

>We won't regret getting involved with a country that can wipe U.S. cities off the map with Nuclear weapons and other WMD'
They can't do that, yet. If we do what you want to do and do nothing, they will, you fucking idiot. Do you think they're testing ICBMs for shits and giggles? How stupid do you have to be to not see something so obvious.

theantimedia.org/china-will-defend-north-korea-against-america/

stupid faggot

How stupid are you? They're able to put objects into space, ergo they have the capacity to hit us, they've had the capacity ever since launching that satellite, If THAAD and the midcourse defense system actually fucking worked don't you think we would've wiped them off the face of the earth by now? The time to stop them was 30 fucking years ago but everyone was too fucking cucked to do it, now the only way is by losing millions of lives and a few U.S. cities, be my fucking guest though but American lives are not worth South Korean and Japanese lives, they want a war they can fucking start it themselves.

China clearly stated that if norks attack first, they will remain neutral, but if the usa attacks first, they WILL defend kim.

Kim is a pussy, so I expect some sort of false flag as an excuse to attack them.

>Lets just kill millions of Americans because they threatened Japan and South Korea who refuse to defend themselves without American subsidies

They are our allies, we must defend them, cuck

> Asuka
she's worst waifu, literally a slut.

BREAKING!!
General Mattis just called Air Force Global Strike Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to post it.

They are our allies by contractual obligation, they are supposed to defend themselves to an extent, we are not the fucking Japanese and South Korean militaries, they go and scream for an attack on North Korea, then they had better be the ones to defend themselves against the reprisal.

thats the second one right?

japan was already talking preventive strikes before
now they going to do the next pear harbor into that fat boy boypussy

You really believe that, yet couldn't explain what they would get out of it. N O T H I N G.

Yeah retards, they really really care about kim fuck un. They just don't want the USA next to their border. That's literally it. You people are so fucking dumb if you think China gives a single shit about that parasite of a country North Korea is. China WANTS someone to fuck North Korea up so they can get the rare earth minerals. They are right there for the taking. They can't fucking say that, but it's what they want. GUH HYUH NO WE WANNA SAVE KIM HYUK HYUK!! :F

I'd bet $1,000 all day that China does NOTHING if the USA blows away North Koreas airfields, silos, and navy and lets South Korea and possibly even Japan roll in, OTHER than send a shitload of troops over to hold the rare earth minerals in the north at their border. I GUARANTEE that this is what happens. China would NEVER want to go to war with the USA. That would be the DUMBEST fucking shit they could possibly do, and you're a fucking moron if you believe anything like that.

Hopefully that's the case. However, would you seriously trust commies on that? China isn't trustworthy, they WILL backstab you when they have the opportunity.

If China didn't do anything if nork attacked the USA, they would be condemned by the rest of the world. I don't believe a word China says.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0v3Elu7P4Q