Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

10/10 episodes only in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bikyla.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, he lost his shit and redeemed himself in one episode. HOW?

Update of that image when?

I nearly cried at this scene. Fuck these maids.

i was happy when she died to be completely honest.

easily the best moment in this series.

Subaru should just peace out and forget about these triflin hoes. "We pretended to be your friends the entire time"

imagine believing in a woman that cries. "but imma save everyone!"

everything that happens from now on is your own fault, dummy

kys hssss

i kinda wanna fuck the drill loli

From this it's easy to tell that his goofy moments are just him trying desperately to be brave.

my.mixtape.moe/bikyla.webm

I could go for some watermelons right now

I want Beatrice to protect me.
To tell me that everything will be ok
To cuddle me like a mommy
>tfw never

He actually did it the absolute madman

Why is Betty so best girl?

Looking forward to that Emilia lap pillow breakdown scene

I like suffering

OH DESIRE

BEST
E
S
T

Easily one of the better episodes I've ever seen.

I felt like nothing happened this epusode

Man I consider myself a Satou type but Subaru breaking during the first part of the episode made me feel things, besides fun I mean

He should have killed pink maid and went with Beatrice instead of jumping off a cliff because the twins happened to hold his hands when he was having a nightmare for ambiguous reasons.

Did Subaru not consider they were holding his hands because they were planning to kill him?

Thats common in edgy konosuba

>You'll have a cute blonde drills loli form a contract with you to protect you form all threats

Why did the Clown start getting mad when he knew that Subaru had nothing to do with pink maid's death?

idk man but when i plan to kill someone i don't usually hold their hands when they're sleeping.

what's the point then

pink maid's death?
fug, it's blue maid

he wants an excuse for getting subaru to pay with his body

so who killed Subaru?

blue maid?

senpai, they were probably were going to fuck him up until they realized Beatrice had a contract with him.

He's not going to wake up back at the same day, is he?

Ram > Rem reminder

Blue maid killed Subaru at the start and then Subaru killed himself. Pink maid was going to kill him but Subaru did it himself anyway.

Because his loli sorceress was protecting the suspect.

did he learn how to control his save points?

>dat resolve

So basically, one of better MCs this season?

ok why did he kill himself to save the blue maid? he's going to save a psycho that killed him just because pink maid was sad?

pink maid killed him in his sleep the very first time. "my sister is too kind"

then blue killed him two more times after that. and lord kefka was ready to double team on the MC until drill loli stopped it

now he wants to save these fake bitches

Do you considered character development to be nothing?

I'd love to see the faces of the people who said Subaru was too upbeat last week.

update to the thing!

also
next bonfire When?

so the maids killed him because kefka ordered them to?

why? because he's buddies with elf girl and elf girl is being used?

The faces were really well done this week.

Rem a shit

No, they killed him because he has the stench of the witch.

No, they happen randomly.
If you were asking about who killed blue maid it was the dog bite, blue maid got killed because she went to the village instead of Subaru and got bit

>maids losing it and breaking character
I love it.

They are just searching for a chance to meme on the show

The show is good but its annoying how the MC just bullshits his way through situations and then we have to go BACK to to where we was 3 fucking episodes ago to save the twins and them save himself.

It's a pretty frustrating show to watch because its enjoyable at the same time.

Beatrice vs Roswaal looked fucking great though, holy fuck.

No the pink maid killed Subaru at the start. That wind magic was not Rem's.

i hope this will not be like Haibane Renmei.
Haibane has no ending.
so the story is ugly...

Question, how many volumes will the anime cover? will it cover gluttony eating rem's soul and subaru fucking off with her body on adventures?

You know, user, the time loop is only supposed to happen within the show.

Who used the wind magic to slice his throat?

>hen we have to go BACK to to where we was 3 fucking episodes ago to save the twins and them save himself.
I get what you mean but the loop is subtly different every time that happens that it's pretty much a new scenario.

Like, in this episode where he wakes up at the checkpoint and decides to stay with Beatrice which ends up with blue maid dead, which didn't happen in the other loops.

Most anons pointed out Subaru will likely absorb alld the sins and become the witch king and being offed by invincible mc gary stu, the character.

The LNs got a sales boost from the anime and it is pretty popular as well so Re:zero will probably have an ending seeing as LN sales really decide whether or not an adaption gets another season.

It also depends on the studio.

Ram.

Yep, I think this series is safe from that though, as the director really likes the series and a lot of the air time is used instead of playing the OPs and EDs which shows the studio has hopes about the series.

It makes so much sense that only a little girl can protect a man from a pedophile clown.

It gets worse.

He has to bring down seven lords of cinder, witches to ignite the flame in order to ressurrect the witch that can cure him out of this.

Turns pretty ghoulish, with him having to fight his way out of undead towns.

MY QUEEN

would you?

>mr gary stu wants him to do this to become "the sage" against satella
>the last enemy to be destroyed is Emilia, at which point Subaru will angrily and desperately refuse

I don't know if a happy ending is possible with this author.

Subaru should just run off with Beatrice, she's literally the only one in that mansion that doesn't want to kill him or gets him killed, like Emilia.

This show really brings out the inner sadist in me. I've never been so torn between wanting a happy end or a completely fucked up one.

who would have guessed that the loli ending was the best ending

He tried running off with rem, but regretted it and got her "killed". Had he kept going he would have led a happy married life until a natural death

This show is so fucking good.

Should I read the pastebin?

I want to experience the pure pleasure of suffering, and I feel like it'll take away from my experience, though on the other hand I'm curious.

>no alternate ending with Betty

Is she even relevant later on?

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be THIS amazing either. I picked it up because people were hyping it and it definitely did not disappoint.

Yeah. They were good.

The twins look so much better when they don't have their eyes covered.

All it did was made me more hyped and more appreciative of what was going on in the anime, especially this episode. Really hope this series gets two seasons

No you stupid fuck.

1st death: Curse
2nd death: Curse then Rem
3rd death: Rem then Ram slit his throat from far away. THAT'S THE REASON WHY REM SAID "Nee-san is too kind".

Yes, yes they were.

Starts with mansion drama, further devolves into a hellish, almost lovecraftian purgatory for the mc who has to fight his way out from the very beggining each time he fails while fighting off enormous foes, Deacons, Witches, Monstrosities that can one hit kill him and his only trump card is the ability to die and hence foresee padrons.

Getting spoiled because you opened a surprise box by mistake is fine, but getting spoiled by yourself is quite the retard idea. Just read the source material if you want spoilers, you're not enjoying the experience with your own eyes but instead you're enjoying another's man experience.

Rie Takahashi must be on cloud nine right now with back to back popular series she being a VA on.

I liked the way they chose with censoring.
Somewhat creative.

I picked it up mostly because of the "resurrection" gimmick, but everything else is good. This episode was the best until now.

I only hope they keep it up.

More suffering.

FUCKING YEN PRESS

Where can I get the LNs? Fucking Yen Press ruins everything.

fucking jews

The pastebin is missing summary of arc 4 and 5, both posted in animesuki

Man that was a good laugh. I love suffering when I hate every character.

So satisfying.