Is this the most disappointing anime in history?

Is this the most disappointing anime in history?

No, but it's a serious contender.

then what is the most disappointing in your opinion?

It was okay. Got shitty when the white haired slut showed up. But excellent soundtrack, art and cinematic direction made it worthwhile.

Most disappointing ever is glasslip desu.

Literally nothing wrong with it if you removed Five.

The bike scene is one of the best moments in anime history.

YER KIDDING
Also that scene on ep 4 made it worth the watch

nigger

Except it was good as fuck

It was surprisingly good in spite of the nonsensical writing

Definitely KLK

ITT: Literally red.dit

The ending was great though and the fairy wheel scene it's just that the plot was kinda stupid overall.

This image sumps it up.

Something explain this anime to be please.. Are they in fucking ISIS or something? Why are they cute guys? What the fuck.

Agreed, I don't get why this show is hated so much on Sup Forums but it was an interesting and emotionally charged show with a fantastic score.

But then again these are the same people watching DBS every week.

I dont understand why people blame 5 for it being a trainwreck. It didnt matter who they introduced as a villain, 9 would still be fucking annoying

It was a letdown but it wasn't that bad. Guilty Crown was far more disappointing.

Five wasn't the problem with this show. It was the fact that it only lasted one cour when it would've done much better as two. ZnT wasn't bad. It was wasted potential.

They were supposed to be basically isis and that's why the anime was a massive disappointment.

Yup, definitely felt like there could've been more.
Neat show that kept me hooked.

Lisa is a miracle of the universe

"Bad Boys" who aren't actually bad?
One of the top 10 signs you're watching Fujoshit.
I haven't seen it so I'm only generalizing.

Five was a huge flaw. The 2 girls were massive flaws. the garbaged up grafix like in didn't help but the writing was pretty much the last nail. It was shit.

The bullying in the first episode was glorious though, wish they continued on that route

This. It was predictable as fuck.

I nominate Eden of the East and Negima!?
Both started out looking like they were going to be amazing then slowly descended into shit.

I liked it, dat ferris wheel scene with von playing made it worth it

Eden of the East was pretty good the whole way through. Negima always looked like it was going to be garbage.

>only lasted one cour when it would've done much better as two.
It was shit from the first fucking episode. Dragged myself to see if there's a point of everything any you're telling me you wanted even MORE of that child type riddles and "mysteries"? that's a fucking insult

What a shit series

Eden of the East had a lot of potential but they went nowhere with it. It was shaping up to be a truly unique and cool show but turned into an incoherent mess

They could have done a lot more with it, I agree, but I still don't see it as being particularly disappointing. Just unexploited potential.

>He betrays his boy that he's known for years ever since that fucked up plant for a chick he barely knows

I've never been so mad.

This. It's a story centered around plot conveniences that allow "terrorists" to enact these ridiculous stunts that should have killed hundreds regardless of evacuation or their "super genius planning". It's literally Batman V Superman's thing of telling you that they're fighting in the uninhabited part of the city, because of the bullshit in Man of Steel. It allows them to be the bad boys but not actually turn into evildoers, despite doing things like blowing up a building and sending debris hurdling down into the streets and setting off an EMP that would assuredly crash planes and kill people in hospitals.

I don't know, the show was disappointing because they never capitalized on the potential.
What the hell was the otaku thing, what the fuck even happened in the last half?
At least that scene on top of the building was cool.

Haven't watched the movies though.

It could have been pretty great if the boys were evil, Lisa was relevant and Five was removed.

Tokyo Ghoul and Sailor Moon Crystal were the biggest disappointment so far.

The premise was alright and executed pretty well.
Suffered from a rushed ending like most dramas do though.

That's one of the major flaws, they couldn't allow their protagonists to be evil. They had to be paragons of benevolence, despite you know, blowing shit up left and right. It makes the whole show pointless because it's just a dumb temper tantrum with no consequence; and no, that's not a clever metaphor for being a teen.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK Five
Never have I been this mad at a keikaku ruined due to oneitis
Well maybe in Code Geass but it didn't take itself too seriously and didn't ruin said keikaku

Of 2015 that's for sure.

>Amazing OP & ED
>Using Oasis
>Reference to Steinbeck
>Turns out to be shoujo shit with Neet ending and unresolved unless you watch the 2 movies
It wasn't good, it was wasted potential

Also tripcode-kun has a point

The character choices were bad (namely 5 and Lisa) and the ending was awful.

That's not every anime made by SHAFT.

Either Berserk Golden Age 1 or Eva 2.0

"Are you going to destroy the world and kill everyone?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

That scene with the riddle and the twitter bomb with nc17 playing in episode 4 was the best scene by far

mention isis is islam one more time

I thought for sure he was going to shoot himself. Webm's are scary.

I'm not clicking that. You can't make me.

It was ok, 5 ruined everything though.

The motorcycle scene through the city at night was the best part.

I wanted 9 and 12 to double team Lisa.

I loved the bomb scene of ep 9.

it was pretty shit but had an amazing soundtrack amiright guys?
it really didnt but was still shit

EVA rebuilds take that place. Plus, ZnK isn't that bad. Sup Forums just likes to exaggerate shit.

The first episode and the premise were amazing, but every subsequent episode somehow made it worse.

Exaggerations or not, ZnK turned out to be a fucking awful bait-and-switch. We were promised a cool intelligent anime following a bunch of terrorists blowing shit up, we got a worse-than-generic dumb plot about an engrish albino doing the protags' work for them.

Nope.

That's called setting your expectations too high. I went in expecting nothing and loved it.

That's because you faggots hyped it up as the best thing since sliced bread for months before it premiered.

Nothing would have ever lived up to your expectations.

That would be Guilty Crown

I think the story was edgy for the sake of edginess

>Mcs have the power and intelligence to steal some nuclear shit from usa
>Mcs dont have the power nor the intelligence to tell the world that some organization is making some experiment on childrens

It would have been anime of the decade if the writers had some balls and made the protagonists' actions have some real consequences. But the art direction and animation is so slick that it makes it worthwhile as a fun trainwreck series that you could binge watch in a night.

An actual disappointment fo me would be Aldnoah Zero. I though it might be the Gundam of our generation and it turned out as a shittier Code Geass S2. It's the series that made me the most mad in recent years, escpecially when normies began to praise its "realism".

Even Code Geass S2 looks fine in comparison to Aldnoah S2, esp. at the end.