twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice get Lord Ainz

Bugs everywhere.

Bow before your queen

L-lewd.

That's pretty darn mean.

come at me

To get doubles on his first post, as expected of Ainz-sama

Why the hell did Gazef kill himself at the end of Vol 9? What the hell was he expecting to get out of that fight? Information? Or was it just muh warriors honor

It was muh loyalty to much king.

He might've been trying to give Climb and Brain an idead of what Ainz's abilities would be like in close quarters or something

Doesn't really matter anyway since Ainz just stopped time and Climb and Brain seemed literally none the wiser about what occured. I don't think time stop magic is commonly used in the NW, if at all. When Foresight had it used on them Ainz had to explain to them what it was, so Brain and Climb are pretty much in the dark, to them it probably just seemed like he did a thing really fast.

Also, yeah, lots of muh loyalty and muh honor.

Who wants to bet on Rubedo being a loli? Yfw this gets to be animated yfw she's voiced by KanaHana Rubedo: Momonga oni-san why did you look me in that place?

i hope she's loli if only because due to 2hu my head canon associates dumb power levels with lolis

I guess that makes sense, still seems like a pretty pointless death though. I couldn't possibly care less about Unglaus and Climb. All the other characters in the Kingdom are more interesting.

Also I loved the little set-up and pay off in Vol. 8 to 9. What with how Ainz is practicing how a ruler should move, sit, and stuff. And how in Vol. 9 the Emperor says that his movements looked effortless and that he felt as if Ainz had been ruling his subjects forever. Really nice touch. It was also satisfying since Ainz tries so damn hard to live up to his subordinates expectations, it feels like he's really growing as a leader over the volumes.

Anyone one of you where Entoma holds up a No bully sign? I know Shalltear has

Here is the Shalltear one i just found

What's interesting to me is a tomb like Nazarick, in normal fantasy settings, is the kind of thing you see after a vast kingdom has perished and all the generations are buried in the same area. Basically a whole history that takes hundreds, if not a thousand years to build up is entombed. And it suddenly appeared in a grassy field and nobody notices until undead start pouring out. Not even the PDL.

Vol 10 when? Saw the artwork for the cover some time ago.

Fuck off.

>tfw you will never bully a depressed and drunk Shalltear

Mare was disguising it until they wanted to be noticed in Vol. 7
Before that it was covered up pretty thoroughly since Ainz didn't want to be found

I want ZZ's special ability to be time manipulation so Ainz can finally be a smug cunt about having countermeasures towards it.

It's still hidden I think the one they used to welcome Jircfucboi was the store house built by Aura, How would Shalltear react when Ainz accepts her as his wife but tells he that she can't engage in sexual relationships with any other person be them men or women?

Comparison between yen press version and original version for anyone who missed last thread.

No.

>so Ainz can finally be a smug cunt about having countermeasures towards it.
No this guy is gonna be the one to get fucked by time-stop countermeasures, his epithet is"The Time Turbulance".

So what were we hoping of knowing next Book?

What new levels will Ainzbowl and Dwarfs bring us?

>gotta repost, because we don't have an archive

>the despair when he realises his power isn't working and Ainz goes for the kill

Don't you have another retarded question you need to ask?

Nope. Just the one.

Oh yea, we have several

When was the last time this was updated? Mare has two dragons that are at level 90. KC should be higher than Solution. ZZ should also be added, probably a bit higher than PDL. Nigredo must be around level 90. Shouldn't DoA be higher since it was able to hurt Ainz? Frogmentine should be lowered a bit.

>higher than PDL
Not sure. They fear PDL destroying their country if he discovers the godkin but maybe it is cause he has a whole country and 4 more dragon lords backing him too.

It is a sister version to this. This one got too cramped. Not sure i found it around when Book 9 was geting released

Too bad the guild weapon only let's him summon elementals, if he could get a guild o world class item that let's him summon high level undead coupled with his skills that let's him boost undead summons it would be too op.

If ZZ fight against PDL's armor, who would win?

>Mare has two dragons that are at level 90.
Wait the dragons are lvl.90? Where was this stated?
> KC should be higher than Solution.
Chair doesn't have any abilities that allow her to measure someone's level so we propably shouldn't trust her assesment of KC all that much.
>ZZ should also be added, probably a bit higher than PDL.
I'd say they would be equal, but then again I'm not all that sure on this one.
>Nigredo must be around level 90.
No way she's lvl.90, maybe lvl.60.
>Shouldn't DoA be higher since it was able to hurt Ainz?
Yeah it should be lv.60 or above since it was able to hurt Ainz.
>Frogmentine should be lowered a bit.
It was stated that Clem was stronger than Gazef and he's lvl.30 so it seems about right.

I want Albedo to bed me

Who knows but Clementine mentioned that if the secret of the Demigods what revealed the remnants of the army of the True Dragon King could destroy the Theocracy, so TDK=PDL, that means Zeshi+Theocracy

That was a compound of two completely unrelated sentences. That offends me deeply. Apologize immediately.

Any word yet on the quality of the translation? Is it memetastic or 4kidz?

>Wait the dragons are lvl.90? Where was this stated?
My bad, I got it wrong, their level wasn't stated but they are at least level 75.
>Chair doesn't have any abilities that allow her to measure someone's level so we propably shouldn't trust her assesment of KC all that much.
Well I agree with you, Chair doesn't have any ability to measure someone level and her mind wasn't at the best state when she encountered him, but it's what we have for now.
>I'd say they would be equal, but then again I'm not all that sure on this one.
The author referred to her as the Overlord of the NW, so she might be the strongest being there, though Clem said that the True Dragon King could destroy the ST.
>It was stated that Clem was stronger than Gazef and he's lvl.30 so it seems about right.
She is stronger than him, that's for sure, but the gap in the chart sounds a bit too big for me, though it's just my opinion.

>Who knows but Clementine mentioned that if the secret of the Demigods what revealed the remnants of the army of the True Dragon King could destroy the Theocracy, so TDK=PDL, that means Zeshi+Theocracy[Deleted]
Newfag

>The author referred to her as the Overlord of the NW, so she might be the strongest being there
Yeah I forgot about that, but I'd still argue that they're equal in terms of level. ZZ could have some innate talent that puts her above PDL in terms of power.

Could Shalltear hold a monogamous relationship with Ainz or will she succumb to her carpet eating tendencies?

Chair is a lesbian who's straight for Ainz.

I mean whether she'll remain faithful if she wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone else besides Ainz, what good would the Vampire Brides be then?

>I mean whether she'll remain faithful if she wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone else besides Ainz
Of course she will, if she got to do it with Ainz she wouldn't give a shit that she can't do it with the VB's.

He wanted to soften the blow the King would receive from this massive war and the unavoidable cede of E-Rantel. And he wanted to help Brain & Climb see firsthand what Ainz is capable of against the so called strongest.

And maybe he also wanted to give an example of what a "man of the king/country" is supposed to be. Someone that stays true to his convictions and allegiance.

He was a big softy to the end, and I doubt he understood Brain well enough when even narration puts him out with malevolent aura and Brain himself being "I won't do what you did, I'll surpass you in my own way!".

There was absolutely no reason to have another thread.

Turbulance sounds like him casting slow or haste to the passage of time instead of complete stop. But yeah. Next "Dimensional Spaghetti Splash" incoming.

It would be quite bonerific for him to start blasting about his elite skill set and end up falling victim to a "nothing personnel kiddo" counter delivered in some soul-crushingly fabulous way.

Welcome to overlord where noone is able to read and understand the LN.

Brain and Climb are terrible characters. E-Rantel is the most boring kingdom, it would be fine to have it destroyed.

I agree with you completely. Every Climb chapter is a disappointment.

>Turbulance sounds like him casting slow or haste to the passage of time instead of complete stop.
It's still affecting time so Ainz countermeasures would still work and we'd still see the BS shitting their pants in fear.

is the new translation online? I want to see the changes.

You think they'll let Kaire to Shalltear?, I wonder the kind of torture she has in mind for the whole BS, maybe Ainz will discover the Farm for the first time when they'll put the BS there but his passive and his anger over the MC will let him utter these words: "Good job Demiurge".

that's way to fucking spread out. Zoomed out you can't read anything, while zoomed in it barely covers 1/6 of the picture. This chart sucks ass.

THE ONLY LIKABLE NW-CHARACTER IS MIA.

just finished volume 8 and the fact that there's only one left right now is making me pretty depressed. does it at least say what happened to those 3 half elf sex slaves that one worker hamsuke killed owned? I feel like there's a lot of shit that just never got closure or expanded upon, like that one woman meeting with the dragon that were part of the 13 heroes; and I don't know if i just forget or what, but there was a part where aura & mare landed in the middle of the empire on a dragon, and that was like all that happened.

>KC should be higher than Solution.

Levels don't necessarily equate to combat ability. Guren under the right conditions can beat Demiurge and Aura, while Zero is roughly at the same level as Gazef yet he's even weaker than Gagaran due to his lack of armor and filthy rich Adamantium Adventurer gear. Meanwhile Brain can somehow make up for all the shiny loot Gagaran has and ranks over her, and so does normal Gazef who basically is no different than Brain and his only item of worth is his ring, which was never counted in the rankings in the first place.

Low-level power levels are weird just like in D&D because at different levels and different gear selection you have different metas basically. Sebas is incredibly strong and no worse than Albedo and Cocytus, yet the same can't be said for Zero.

This is probably because unlike D&D, Yggdrasil caps you out at 15 levels max of any class, some only 10 and some even 5. The amount of 'core classes' you can put together is probably important, and someone like Succulent is totally fucked mixing up in a split of roughly 1X/1X while Zero is probably 2X/X but that's being incredibly lenient and unlikely to happen, given how the brief look into the lizardmen levels are like.

You can't choose what to level in NW, you don't get to bump up whatever job you choose when a level up happens. It just does it naturally as you do shit, so even a guy like Brain who for most of his life tried to min/max probably has farmer levels taking up space.

You can easily imagine how many shitty side jobs these 6 arms guys have given they weren't remotely as serious about training as Brain was.

Where does it say Gazef is level 30? Vol 2 by Sky says when Momon met Hamsuke he judged her to be around level 30, and Hamsuke back then was a heroic beast implying level 30 is the cut off of heroic tier which makes sense from a MMO design perspective as you wouldn't put it at 31 or some shit.

Gazef needs the +1 level ring to reach heroic tier completely, meaning he's 29, unless the ring gives even more levels than we thought. It's also unlikely he's higher than 30 because of how relatively weaker than the death knight he is without his godly treasures.

Clementine on the other hand ranks above even Hamsuke without her Black Scripture gear, meaning all she's got is that useless bragging 'armor' made up of medals, a flail, and 3 stilettos with a one time magic charge of fire/lightning/and probably ice, still nothing as impressive as Hamsuke's 7-8 spells. It's not really known how exact Clementine's level is, but we know she had trouble counter attacking Momon's level 40 strength + lack of experience, so it shouldn't be too high given how much of an amateur Ainz was in comparison just like Hamsuke.

>And he wanted to help Brain & Climb see firsthand what Ainz is capable of against the so called strongest.

That's not true, it was merely Climb's hypothesis. Gazef never mentioned even a lick of that during his monologue before he fought Ainz. He had absolutely no hope of beating Ainz and his words reflected this the whole time in volume 9 so it's absurd to think he pushed such an unreasonable duty onto those two.

It was merely Climb's retarded thinking based on his own perspective of his own image of Gazef. Overlord is a series about misunderstandings, and Climb misunderstands Gazef just as much as Ainz does if not more so, because with Gazef being honest, Ainz doesn't try to assume much when he's baffled but with Climb he's trying to rationalize everything due to being overwhelmed emotionally.

Gazef never wanted the Kingdom to fight Ainz, the whole goading about Ainz being within sword range was just a way to incite the duel so he could die like he planned. If anything he banked on Ainz showing mercy to the Kingdom's army after the duel, because that was how Gazef got Ainz's sympathy in vol 1 in the first place remember? Let's recap.

>Vol 1
>Gazef: Please halp
>Ainz: No
>Gazef: Can I pay you?
>Ainz: Nope
>Gazef: Uh I'm gonna conscript you...?
>Ainz: Bad idea
>Gazef: Okay..just gonna go suicide charge in...thanks anyways....
>Ainz: Alright alright fuck I get it and here's a free token

>Vol 9
>Gazef: Duel me
>Ainz: Why? That's stupid
>Gazef: You're close this is the best chance I got
>Ainz: That's stupid, you'd die anyways
>Gazef: Yeah I know
>Ainz: You reaaaaaaaaaallly wanna do this?
>Gazef: Yep!
>Ainz: Fineeeeeeeeeeee

It's literally a call back. Gazef isn't all too smart, so the only thing he can do is use his own experience, namely his trust that Ainz would show leniency towards those who would resolve to die. Even though Ainz called him out on not taking the option that would lead to the least deaths, Gazef got greedy.

All of those are set ups that will be paid off later. The dragon stuff is just foreshadowing, as of right now they are basically the only ones in the NW that might hold even a slight candle of a threat power level wise to Nazarick.

Makes sense. Even Ainz said that the situation reminded him of "that time" and he was only stopping the battle in honor of that.

zzz

I wonder how much ZZ wants to get Momo johnson (if she even knows of his existence).

I'm a new fag to overlord just finished the 1st season yesterday and I already want the nest one. Should I wait for the animated next season or just go a head and read the manga?

>Should I wait for the animated next season or

That means it is a really lonnnnnggggg wait user.

>just go a head and read the manga?

That means it is a slighter shorter wait.

>3rd Option

Read the LN. It is up till Vol 9. While waiting for the above 2.

So the LN is the most updated source?

Climb's armor has a nice design.

>So the LN is the most updated source?

Uh...Yeah, since the LN, IS the source material for the manga and anime.

Thanks I didn't know.

Kind anons of Sup Forums, i only recently watched anime, and it has left me Hungry for more, where should i go to read the rest of the content?

Just asked this bro read the LN.

Thanks M8
Here's a DL link that i found mega.nz/#!F9hSzahb!4tNYLWCztyypi7ELXDPOvRU6pa1QB0C5zZQ74BgVDZg

Check archive for mega

If he wrote on Albedo's character sheet that she's in love with Momonga, but then changed his name to Ainz Ooal Gown, wouldn't that cause her to not be in love with him any longer?

user did you even read the books? That exact thing is a plot point.

I've only watched the anime. Sorry.

She doesn't like the Ainz Ooal Gown name and wants him to return being named Momonga.

Well then, there's something you should be doing isn't there?

About translations, yes. And probably will always. I don't think the manga will continue after the lizardmen.
>second season never

Ending the manga with lizards would be a rather bad ending. I think the manga will cover all the volumes or at least till volume 6 or 9. Does anyone know if the manga is selling well?

Reminder.

So one of the options of the second CD drama that Shalltear and Albedo vouched for was a date with Ainz, what can two monsters in pretty skin consider a proper date? Going to a nearby city an kill all its residents?

>was a date with Ainz,

"Ainz-sama's bed is quite big."

Thats not a date you lampreta!

Albedo was the one who suggested the mff threesome though.

So on the Second CD Drama Special Meido Tea Party, they mention "that person chosed the name of the auction", Whos "that" person? The Cherry Blossom Area Guardian?

>Does anyone know if the manga is selling well?

Compared to the other series in the magazine it's selling great and it has a lot of popularity too so it should last till the end.

Albedo duh

any news on Season 2?

Nice bait

I dont get how Doppelgangers are suppossed to work in YGG, because PA just sounds too broken, 80% of 41 different forms, the question is if he can use all their abilities and spells, because then it sounds stupid to not play as a Doppel.

You can only play one at once and you don't get thr gear that goea with it.