Sup Forums why don't we just eradicate North Korea with our nuclear weapons? Its quick, cost effective...

Sup Forums why don't we just eradicate North Korea with our nuclear weapons? Its quick, cost effective, will solve the problem for good, and will save the lives of millions of qt nips and korean girls.

Literally wtf can the Chinese do? Any military action they take we can crush, and any economic action would hurt themselves, and probably help bring back American jobs and weaken the (((international merchants))).

Honestly are there any real arguments other then
>"waaaaaaaaaah you're killing people that would probably prefer death to their day to day life as a serf to an insane spoiled fat chink with weird hair anyway"

or

>waaaaaaaaah other countries will think we're mean

We're American. Since when does the oppinion of any other faggy nation matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/everything-you-need-know-north-koreas-submarine-fleet-21739
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self bump

Is op really that stupid?

Imagine China dumping all their $ reserves on the market. They could kill off the American economy without firing a single shot devaluing the US$ to literally toilet paper.
No more imported goodies, raw materials, tech, oil...

Also, they have nukes, pretty low common sense and they don't actually value human life.

I don't know, maybe you should poke the hornets nest.

You're retarded. You have absolutely no idea what China can do.

As long as NK have nuclear warheards in their [possession there's nothing any country can do, no matter how powerful or big. A country with nukes is untouchable. They can get away with anything.

Like I said they would destroy their own economy and any further economic growth by for a generation. The US has a diverse enough economy we'd recover as long as we're not stupid about it, but so much of China's economy is based on exporting to us they'd be completely fucked by taking such an action. Also like I said the Jews will be even more fucked then the Chinese as international trade worldwide breaks down in this economic collapse.

I doubt the Chinese have nukes that can reach the US and if they do it won't be past Commiefornia. Their nuclear stockpile is fucking tiny too. If they entered a nuclear war with us we can and will eradicate them all.

If anything what you're saying is the best possible situation we could want for the west as this would cause the current world order to completely collapse, and we're the best prepared movement to take control in that kind of situation.

Because China.

Man that shit flew up 481 miles up in the air into space. Japan don't own the space above it's land. This is another retarded over reaction. Space nigga, it was in the space.

>devaluing the US$ to literally toilet paper.
Ironically the US$ is already toilet paper except it hasn't been thrown in the shitter yet.

I actually do. The scariest thing is maybe hacking our powergrid or something, not like we can't take back control in a few hours.

Right now is exactly when we want to take them on. They could fire one maybe two missles in response and neither would hit the mainland (other then commiefornia). If we wait however you're right they will be untouchable when they build up their stockpile.

No one wants to deal
With millions of irradiated undereducated starving Koreans running straight to the nearest borders

this china has a gold oil backed yuan with a new world bank about to kick on, its just the last steps of them winning the world.

Because North Korea is standing up to ZOG you redditfag.

TOP KEK

Venezuela just dumped the dollar for it's oil. IMF planning on moving to Beijing. Pretty much means that the dollar hegemony is coming to an end. When? who knows but getting rid of the debt ceiling means we are nearing the end game.

I'm pretty sure global war will happen before China claims victory of the world.

It's to risky to try something, unless you evacuate all the population from countries that are allied to the US from NK nukes reach. Plus who knows if they have nuclear subs right next to US border, or how many ready nukes they have.

keep in mind that only 300 are enough to cause a nuclear winter and extinguish life on earth.

Why not nuke, and then re-colonize then?

>bomb yellow river dam
>coat major cities in white phos
>nuke their major cities

There's no room for conflict. Only genocide.

>It's to risky to try something, unless you evacuate all the population from countries that are allied to the US from NK nukes reach

Fuck no. This is their punishment for anime.

>Plus who knows if they have nuclear subs right next to US border, or how many ready nukes they have.

Are you joking or retarded? Fuck no they have no nuclear submarines. They just have some scrapped dogshit the USSR and Chinese gave them years ago.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/everything-you-need-know-north-koreas-submarine-fleet-21739

>keep in mind that only 300 are enough to cause a nuclear winter and extinguish life on earth.
lmao you believe in that Jewish lie?

If we are going to nuke NK, you better take out China....and brace for a flood of refugees from Japan ans South Korea....oh and buy some iodine.

>brace for a flood of refugees from Japan ans South Korea

>oh no we have to take qt teenage asian girls that love white cock and tiny submissive men that can't get laid and are too beta to rape

I don't see any problems with this, but also no we would have no obligation of hypothetically taking any refugees.

And even then I very much doubt the China would take nuclear action against us since we fucking dwarf their nuclear stockpile, and they probably can't even hit anything past Commiefornia.

Believe what you want to believe, when the bombs start dropping morons like you will be the first ones to die.

Any war with the north would have massive casualties and end with Seoul leveled. Honestly at this point next step would be trying to shoot down a North Korean missle. US, Japan and SK get a huge win and Kimmy would probably shit his pants and China would do jack shit casue it's a reasonable defensive act.

I agree

No actually if this did happen I wouldn't because

1. I live out in the rural mid west, very far away from any major city.

2. I'm from a well off family that believes in post apocalyptic survival shit, so if shit went down I'd go down to the bunker in my dad's house, which is leftover from the 50's and has enough food to support up to around 5 people for at least a year or two.

>a year or two

Too bad nuclear fallout lasts about 20-35 years, have fun dying in burgerland.

Considering Trumps approval rate just dropped to 5% with the DACA amnesty he'll have to go to war to try and get his numbers back.

You overhype China

This, a good ole (((just))) war does good for presidential support numbers.

Did you even read? I'm not saying to go to war I'm saying to genocide.

How long do you think it would take 50-100 thermo-nuclear weapons to reach Best Korea? Maybe a few hours? How long would it take Kimmy-Boy to detect them? It would take a bit of time to organize and communicate massive artillery strikes that they haven't done since the 50's too right? How many South Koreans could he actually kill in that small of a time frame?

>50-100 nukes
Bruh, why waste that many.

Doesn't even matter since I'll be nowhere near where any missle goes off and again I highly doubt the Chinese have very many missles that can hit past the west coast.

Fried chink?

I'd want to make sure no life can survive on Best Korean soil, to make an example of them.

China wouldn't attack the US mainland. They know we can intercept their missiles. Plus it is as you said if they can only get the west past, and after we would destroy them, in many ways, so it is a death wish. They must disarm their pet NK

Society needs fear to hold it together. Our overlords keep us safe.

I feel like 25 or so B83s would be 5.

NORTH KOREA IS A NON THREAT! They have no nukes. It's all BULLSHIT and all the world leaders know it.

Their existence benefits China as it creates a huge problem that we solely deal with, while they slowly spread their influence across the south China Sea, while we're focused on the norks. As well the best place to invade China is through the Korean peninsula, as it allows an easy march into the industrious region of Manchuria, and is geographically nearby Beijing. If the North Korean state were dismantled there'd be US bases and troops on the other side of the border which is the worst nightmare of the Chinese.

The problem has been, we've been too weak, which has allowed for the situation to become out of hand. To redeem those past sins we have to kill them all.

Exactly why we should stop allowing them to insult and threaten us.

shit meant to add this image

China /Russian radars see 50-100 nukes flying and you don't think they would react? Your fucking stupid .even if they knew they are targeting nk .
They aren't going to let you genocide nk

What the hell are they gonna do m8?

if NK is nuked it will be by nuclear submarines just offshore, there will be less than 2 minutes of warning. China/Russia won't have time to react

debatable, with the growing industrial wasteland, the shortage of water, the unattended farms, the increased unhappiness of the middle class, the dismal foreign policies that destroy nations through neocolonialism and alienates their allies or the shitty state of their military (toy soldiers look nice but aren't good for much else).

Not to mention the huge growth in homelessness and abandoned poor that feel no connection to the state or the huge swaths of corruption which are literally rotting the CCP from the inside and is slowly collapsing their economy at the same time.

China's more likely to splinter like they always do than become a 'true' empire like Rome, Persia, England or the USA

but hey, I guess if all those problems are solved in the next ten years maybe it's possible

Not the United States' problem. We have had 2 major natural disasters we are dealing with and having a pointless war to start a Rothschild banking system in a country for fucking Israel is not on the list. You want a war fight it yourself you fucking jew.

Because it is impolite. We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We will have your gratitude.

nukes are bad for eco system retard

They do they just don't have MIRV's

larping fag

15 minutes.

He doesn't need to. The US objectively has a military several times better than China.

>We're American. Since when does the oppinion of any other faggy nation matter?
Since you're not the only ones with nukes.
Also this

Why would that matter if they're all already dead?