Jean thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=7269500&tag=R-18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want Bert to find peace.

Thread is already shit.

I want the cute one to return.

Janbo a cute.

> Among all snk characters topic starter chooses this horse.

Will the horse finally die next chapter?

Nah, every character who is not a shifter or SC dies like a fly. Riko is too good for this destiny.

>calling me an LMfag
>being this insecure
Come on now.
>it doesn't have to be red
Eh? I thought it has to be either red or invisible. The rest of your description doesn't match Mikasa's scarf at all.
So far all of Eren's flashbacks or thoughts about Mikasa include her being part of the family, like when he was in his dream state in his titan before moving the boulder, or that tiny flashback panel in chapter 73. I think it's pretty damn safe to assume he thinks of her as family.
I'm glad I entertained you anyways.

Hopefully, probably not. Jean is one of the characters that Isayama will likely let live out of favoritism.

Even though EM is cute it's still delusional unless Eren has a major character change. Eren wants to protect Mikasa just as much as he wants to protect Armin, Connie or Sasha.

Finally a thread for us Jeantellectuals.

Riko can't die. I will burn Isayama alive if Rico dies.

Hnnnnnngggg

What if Reiner tells Jean that he was the one who killed Marco?

Yes, but she is still the most likely one to rape him and get him pregnant

>he was the one who killed Marco?
That was a titan with annie's help user

When bros?

Yeah but someone will try and defend this as being Reiner killing him by forcing Annie into it.
Christ sake, people still think Annie helped attack the walls.

Sure, but he was the one that instigated it and the one that told Annie to take his gear while he held Marco down.

Noice.

Just read them user, I'm sure you'll like it. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=7269500&tag=R-18

That page was from one of the purplish covered djs.

He already forgot about Marco.

See

Which characters have codependency issues?

kill yourself already degenerate.

When hell freezes over and as the one Jesus sent to hell I know that will be never

Under the pressure of a manipulative pig.

Jean probably will never know that.

When you end yourself

Mikasa, Levi, Bert, Historia. They're all getting over them in one way or another.

Seek help please, you worry me.

I'm not hating on Reiner. I understand why they killed Marco. I'm just saying he was the only one who realized the threat that Marco posed and took action accordingly. Bert and Annie would have been too hesitant to do so on their own.

Mikasa, Berb, Historia before the political arc

This.

Reiner could have snapped Marco's neck, there and then, on the spot. He forced Annie into doing it. This was her first kill and he was a shit head for making it go down like that.
Fuck Reiner.

Thanks user, have a Berd.

>purplish
That's clearly blue or I'm colorblind.

Post more Jean (help me find something that isn't Jeanmarco shipping stuff)

>This was her first kill
Not really, she was involved in killing thousands before that.

Fuck you.

Fucking this.

Reiner couldn't kill him, because If anyone had found his body it would have been obvious he was killed by a fellow human. And that definitely wasn't Annie's first kill.

>Reiner could have snapped Marco's neck, there and then, on the spot
They fed Marco to a titan for a reason, user.

>falling for the bait
stop shitposting

Bert could have done this also (it was his and Reiner fault that Marco had heard them), but he acted like a shit and didn't protect Annie.
Fuck Bert.

Zero evidence.

No fuck you.

Snap his neck and chuck him off the roof.

I know, which makes the whole thing about making Annie take his gear and all that so much worse.

>stop shitposting
What? Agreeing with facts is now shitposting? How?

>Anniefags autism.
Reiner forced my pure mass murderer into killing someone to show her loyalty.

Well I also think it's blue but since there are two other shades of blue on the page, I wanted to make it clear somehow and I was afraid to use the word triology kek. Thanks for the berd.

FUCK BERT

>Zero evidence.
She was the one who called the titans. Armin the genius said so and the sound marks from chapter one are the same as FT's scream. Still in denial?

>to show her loyalty.
Which he should have never had any doubts about. I'm telling you, she was never intended for the wall mission. I wouldn't be surprised if she lived inside the walls and her family were Village loyalists. Don't ask me how that would work, I don't know, I'm just putting my money on this being what happens.

Dude it's an Anniefag who you reply or just a shitposter. Just fuck the retard.

That was one of the points of the flashback, setting Bert up for development. Up until that chapter he only followed Reiner's orders.

This. The cruel monster told Annie he would personally kill her father and devour her himself if she didn't obey. Poor Annie had no choice.

Now I'm convinced you're baiting. No one is this retarded.

When does Armin say this? And if you can grab me proof of the sound marks, I'm far more likely to agree with that theory.

I see nothing wrong with these posts, the average Anniefag hates BR.

It never ends.

KEK okay you're baiting now

>newfags being retarded as always
Part 1.

>the average Anniefag hates BR.
This.

>I wouldn't be surprised if she lived inside the walls and her family were Village loyalists.
Never gonna happen, but that would be cool

It was already said what Annie did, and she'd be at home with her father right now if she didn't have a part to play in it. They were all sent there to do a job

That's...that's so lewd user.

{spoiler]hnnngg[/spoiler]

No, the average EAfag hates BR

Well fuck.

Eren best boy

Well aren't you perceptive.

Part 2.

So who was she talking to here? Marco or Reiner? Does she even like Reiner?

user fuck off to reddit. We discussed everything back then now you only bring discomfort here. Also the answer is clearly no. Annie never showed any positive thing towards BR.

Here you go

She was talking to Reiner. But I don't think she hates him, even if they're not exactly friends.

You must be a fucking wonderful person to know irl, you seem like a real charmer.

> that art style

I thought that myself, I wasn't certain though

Yeah I'm sorry you don't like me.

Don't sweat it

Jean is better with anyone other than Marco.

That's a rare BerbSaved

That was uncalled for, user.

Probably Bert will do that. I hope Reiner returns in his soldier mode.

Do anons here use even reddit?

Marco reminds me too much of my best friend from primary school for me to ship him with anyone

Hanji is going to come back right in time to save JM from Reiner. She's still got her spears to blow him up and she knows to finish him off this time, so it will be the end for Reiner

Levi instead of Armin? nah.

I tried it once or twice, I could never get into it. It seems like quite a spastic set up with no real merit. Everything seems to live and die on how big a reputation someone has.

Give me this dark hole in the ground any time.

Beautiful user

Did you have a crush on him user? Annie reminds me of a classmate I had a crush on too. Only the looks though.

You think Moblit took the hit for her?

Hanji is crispy barbecue.

KEK. This made me laugh so hard.

Moblit was a true man and the world is a worse place no that he's dead.

I want Annie and Reiner to violate the Bert.