Yes or No

Yes or No

Should hispanics who aren't mestizo be blamed for mestizo actions?

Stop shilling for your shitty thread, faggot.

Should i trace your internet? Yes or no

Ok rape u next week

beans are beans

wat r u blabbin about

wat u say u son of basterd bitch?

white hispanics created mestizos. so yes they are responsible.

Why r u threating op???? what did he do to you.

Open bob and Vegena

r u a troll, dont rape op cuz thats gay

Do milk

They marry with native-blood Criollos like my father.

They make good Papa Rellenas and Empanadas. Tamales too. Alfajores with Chicha does does me good. But thete's nothing like a Triple with some Inca Kola.

Forget that. I'll have some Seco before oh wait... I forgot to tell you something. "white" Hispanics like my mother only knew how to cook. They forgot thier other gifts like weaving and farming unlike the natives of Peru and Bolivia.

What happened to making ships like we used to? Oh right... Jew whorship. Well in my father's eyes; kike whorship is akin to Negro whorship. Enhoy the destruction of your people. Watch Criollos with non-dirty blood forget to write correctly in thier own newspaper businesses. Yet they think they're hot shit. Sorry but Russia and China would lije to have a strong long eord (read: convo) with you, spicc. As would Corea and Japan since they've donated so mant dirt poor friendly farmers over the centuries.

Putting on a bikini and having a perv business JEWEL take pictures of you because yoy put on tons of weight doesn't make you a star or an angel. It makes the ghost of your Hispanic father raise from his grace to smack you one last time as your soul desends to hell.

Whore!... with llama teeth!

t. "White hispanic"

Look Juan, you're still a spic. Doesn't matter if you're mestizo or not.

dude are you okay

Bitch Lasangae

r u a hacker or drunk

How fucking new here are you ,you fucking southern cunt?

what dont i understand

tell me plz

I don't think anybody should be blamed for someone elses actions.

But I sure as hell have the right to be more concerned if one of your sub-groups is statistically more likely to cut my head off when I mispronounce 'fajita'.

Please fucking cease