Jojo thread

4 days until new chapter and most likely the end of the flashback arc.

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10211889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay priest is here now

Teru is here now

I thought you were banned?

As you know i'm a man of love

Did gay priest sell out his brother to the KKK in the new universe?

I was

Who the fuck drew this

Saut Karua

They'll cut the flashback short in the next chapter, Gappy finding out exactly who he is only halfway through the part seems unlikely.

Is there an "I wonder who could be behind this post?" edit for this image?

I want Doppio to call me

Sauerkraut

QUALITY thread?

I really hope "Can't stop" is a special ED for the akira eps, it fits really good and has duwang feel

Could Tonio use Pearl Jam to cure Okuyasu's Dad?

And ie nevrewtuesdugbLzdgm

sure

IS NOT A FUCKING DISEASE HE IS NORMAL

THAT IS HE NOW UNDERSTAND IT FUCKING ANIMEFAGS OKUYASU`S DAD IS NORMAL BASICALLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this gappy's "iconic" pose?

You're complaining is too incoherent.
Also, I haven't watched any of the anime yet. I'm reading the Manga, and have been since Part 1.

Couldn't happen in the Ireneverse, user, it's free from him. However, gay priest's alternate universe ancestor fed her brother to a bear instead

His "iconic" pose is he just standing doing a fuckboy face

What arc was that? Shakedown Road?

TELL ME THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A HUMAN BEING THAT LOOKED LIKE A MELTING KAPPA.

>I-I posted it guys! Am I funny yet???

Yes

being Koichi is suffering

thanks doc

i become sand user

strawpoll.me/10211889

What have you done for our lord and saviour today?

poor digiorno

We really need the Jojolion chapter, the shitposting is becoming insane.

You have one (1) minute to draw Rohan and make him proud

>Josuke, Joseph, and Johnny in the top three

As it should be.

we can go deeper

Someone asked about who would win in a fight between Batman Vs Joseph Joestar.

So who do you think would win?

>That many Gappy votes
Fuck off, you little shits.

DEEPER

Which one?

They would both asspull so hard the universe would turn inside out as it pulled through their asses.

Quick! You have 45 seconds to draw Kira!

What do you have against Gappy, user?

kakkers

Checked
>capcha is dora

Nah

fuck off, I dont want to draw every fucking thread

Fuck Avdol, marry Polpol

won't let you

> Fem Kakyoin is just male kakyoin with Lisa Lisa's legs and tits

He's got a whole bunch of recurring poses. There's that one, there's the "Shh", there's the Bowie Heroes pose...

Along with Gappy trailing right behind in fourth. Good taste all around.

But he never show his hair

Indeed he doesn't. I don't understand the relation though.

Shit-tier fashion sense to be desu senpai.

Cute

I understand the legs part but how do you know they are Lisa Lisa's tits?

>Someone finally drew Jotaro with a female school uniform

Do you own any SAS?

I used to be turned off by his fashion sense too, until he proved to be one of the best jojos regardless.

I didn't realize how much I wanted to keep reading Part 5 until I stopped because of the crappy scanlations. I downloaded the raws, but my moon isn't at the level yet where I can effectively translate dialogue-heavy manga in a reasonable amount of time. What's a guy to do?

I have soft and wet. I dont like SAS very much because all you ever do is put them into a canon pose and then leave them forever.

I'd much rather have them come posed by default with less shitty looking elbow/knee/wrist joints and bits of clear plastic propping them up

I have Blueno, Sticky Finger, Stone Free, Polnareff and Silver Chariot second in the mail. But I still have to wait a lot.

Are any of the figures in that guy's pic the canon poses? Fuck off and get some imagination

You'll just have to power through, user. Unless you know another language like Spanish or Italian.

None yet I'm waiting for a Valentine SAS to come out and maybe a Doppio SAS if they ever decide to make one at least with valentine I know it's coming

Post rule 63 of your favorite jojo

No.

Ignition One isn't that bad. It miss some things but can be undertood no problem. It isn't duwang tier like people here want you to believe.

Own these two, Kira and KQ white variants in the mail should be here this week, and Whiteno & Sticky Fingers I only paid for in the last 24 hours, might take a month or more to arrive.

Is the spanish translation actually better than the english? I refuse to believe it because they are usually retards that translates from english without fully known english nor spanish.

What personality type is each JoJo?

Thought he had a big pair of tits from the thumbnail

Yep, picking up 4taro from the post office tomorrow since it was held for customs charges

Yankies, all of them.

Batshit insane

The real question is: Is Joseph even that strong? Whenever he fought (in his part) it was almost always against a dracula or pillarboi, so all he needed to do was get one hit on them infused with hamon. I think the only enemy of Battle Tendency that Joeseph fought without hamon was Caesar, that and street niggas. Hamon doesn't help against humans, does it?

Ok so, fight of BT as I remember went
Police Officers: bottle cap shot
Straights: shot, blown up, admitted defeat and killed himself
Cactus nigga: cactus
Nazis: coconut bottle cap shot
Santana: ITS HIGH NOON
Caesar: lost
Wham: lost
ACDC: hamon'd, sunlight
Rando draculas: hamon
Wham again: fire, combined with other stuff like Straights
Kars: volcano aja space asspull of luck

Hand to hand i think batman wins 10/10 times, but with some trickery joeseph would win at least some fights, but not all because batman has similar luck and environmental tact.

It hurts to look at. It's like a semi-accurate translation done in MSPaint back in the 90s using Chinese pages.