Why no more Catholic generals pol? Bring them back so I can save my soul please

Why no more Catholic generals pol? Bring them back so I can save my soul please...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'–Byzantine_War_(941)
intratext.com/IXT/ENG0835/_P2C.HTM
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/NonJewishVictims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nu/pol/ has driven catholicism out of the board because they think the pope speaks for all catholics

I converted them all to Orthodoxy.

I swear to god, religion needs to be banned from pol. You christcucks need your own containment board.

Don't go for catholism. It's a cucked and corrupt religious organization. Go for Buddhist instead. They're redpilled af.

{{{you}}}

There was one a few hours ago. Religious threads are usually shitflinging spergfests anyway.

I've been strongly looking into Buddhism. It's a shame that all western Buddhists are hippy leftist morons.

Papists vacate

> that much adoration of the Virgin over direct communion with God and the Christhead
Yeah
Gee
I wonder why

I agree with this.

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks

>it's only the vatican pontiff that isn't doing good things
Pic. related.

If you faggots weren't so hung up on ursury we could have solved the Jew problem centuries ago.

same

why delve into wickedness?

>Eucharist in the hand
aaaaaaaaa

Reminder to disregard all posts from users with troll flags.

hello schlomo

Am not troll desu. Am godless heathen in need of redpilled and positive community. You darkened souls need life too. Just because you've been told all Christians are cucked doesn't mean you can't check it out for yourself.

I remember when shit like this was posted on Sup Forums all the fucking time. We have middle aged females browsing the board more then ever right along side redditers which harbored a fuckload of these Christians.

hello JIDF

Kikes hate Christianity, read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol XIV. Not only that, they hate him so much they try to destroy Christianity in the west and replace with materialism, secularism/atheism, and hedonism.

>>Eucharist in the hand

Catholics destroyed my country. I am a white proud Lutheran Australian patriot and I am committed to fighting Catholic poofta where ever they rear their ugly Jew heads. They are only loyal to the Pope who is a Satanist and Jew. They are the ones trying to destroy the Australian way of life by supportif pooftas to rise up and kill all white AUSTRALIAN patriots like myself, I am an Aryan German descended patruit. The Eternal ANGLO bright them here by the boatload after stealing Australia from the Germans. The Eternal Anglo is one of the lost tribes of Israel and wishes to destroy the ARYAN race I hate pooftas. White Australia lasted until Gough Whitlam (Catholic Anglo) put an end to it. This is the greatest catastrophe since 1945. I am united with my German cousins agaisnt the Anglo threat.

I'll say this again:
Just because A (Jews) dislikes B(Christians) does not mean B is right. You are delusional if you think jews haven't used Christianity to subvert every single fucking country its ever been in. Why do you think jews kept coming back? Christianity.

Anti-Anglo!

do you not understand that you lost to? your whole culture lost? that you are a shadow of your grandfathers? and your sons will die a slower death of meaninglessness? you think you were a part of this victory? do you believe christ will save your soul? I don't believe in any of it, but don't delude yourself, all religion is a way for a man to control another man without the threat of violence, at least with paganism they weren't trying to forcefully convert people because non-pagan ideals were dangerous to their fragile and ignorant faith. hey, but keep believing, maybe sky-jew will come down one day and cut you in on a slice of kneeling at the feet of god for all eternity not daring to look him in the face like the little cuck you are.

fuck off, you're that thirteen yr old cuck who has no idea about anything, if only there were a way to verify what I said, oh yeah! its in the fucking scripture you fucking moron! one of the central themes of christian doctrine is submission: submission to god, submission to rhetorical doctrine, submission, to your pastor, submission to other men, there is simply no other way to state it, and its not like everyone chose this, because of the way christianity/pisslam work like mind viruses most people were forced into it as children, so not only are you a slave defending your masters, but you never even bother to question why.

definition:cuck

>Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

>Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

By the time of the New Testament, Israel had become extremely exclusive, largely forgetting her mission to the nations. When the Messiah arrived, however, foreigners were present ( Matt 2:1-12 ). During his ministry, he constantly interacted with them, indicating that God’s love embraced the world ( Luke 17:18 ; John 4 ). A Roman soldier pronounced a eulogy at his death ( Luke 23:47 ). Death broke the hostile powers that caused human divisions ( Eph 2:14-18 ). In Christ there was no longer any important racial, linguistic, or ethnic difference ( Gal 3:26-29 ). Pentecost ( Acts 2 ) reversed the judgment of the tower of Babel ( Gen 11:1-9 ).

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

Turn the other cheek is mistranslated/misinterpreted meme: This is not true whatsoever. There are MANY (too many to list) verses in the Bible that are anti-European and anti-Aryan.
>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

Greater Israel occasionally refers to the Promised Land (defined in Genesis 15:18-21) or to the Land of Israel, also called Complete Land of Israel or Entire Land of Israel (Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah). This is a more accurate translation than “Greater Israel”, which is used in English but has no real counterpart in Hebrew.

"No one in Israel should ever be poor. The Lord your God is giving you this land, and he has promised to make you very successful, if you obey his laws and teachings that I’m giving you today."

"You will lend money to many nations, but you won’t have to borrow. You will rule many nations, but they won’t rule you."

The bible is quite pro jew. (((Yahweh))) promises the jews GREATER ISRAEL FFS

>The Jews thought (and think) that they are God's chosen people, but when Jesus came and said: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus", the Jews claimed He couldn't be their Messiah, so they convinced Pontio to crucify Him. Is exactly because Jesus was for all humanity and not only for the Jews that (((they))) killed Him, and since that moment, every nation in the entire globe see Jews as a negative influence to any country they appear in. And with good reason, every Catholic / Christian nation up until Vatican II and some decades before, had prohibition or persecution of Jews.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, that's Christianity.

Yes I am agaisnt the brutal tyranny of the ETERNAL ANGLO that has enslaved my people since 1812. Australia was founded by the kingdom of Prussia. Not the eternal ANGLODOM.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Damn I guess those pagans sure were great.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'–Byzantine_War_(941)

Or should we mention how Jews thrived when it was under Roman control?

>2017 and believing in magic

Lol you're just as bad as the muzzies

Check what else your faggot christcuck friend had to say.

>Or should we mention how Jews thrived when it was under Roman control?
They used Christianity to subvert and destroy Rome.

Nu-Sup Forums hates Catholicism because it's an inherently corrupt institution.

nu/pol/ loves christians. you know why because the majority of you are newfag fucks, females, and non-whites.

intratext.com/IXT/ENG0835/_P2C.HTM

Sure thing

1. He does indeed return to them after his resurrection before they finish going through Israel.

2. Three disciples see the Kingdom during the transfiguration like one chapter later.

Are you even trying? Do you just google "bible errors" and hope to find something? You really think there aren't answers to every question in the must studied book of all time?

Hey Christfags of Sup Forums! How does it feel knowing you're an adult in 2017 that believes in magic?

Oh here is some more of that guy as well better stop being a natsoc and go suck some nigger dick son.

Go suck some cut dick, amerikike.

Feels great. I wouldn't call it magic, though. Magic tricks have natural explanations. "Miracles" is the better word.

bawwwwwww the cuck is mad

DO NOT TRY TO SEDUCE ME WITH YOUR (((CATHOLIC))) PROPAGANDA ANGLO CANADIAN, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH DOES NOT FOLLOW THE TRUENWORD OF GOD IT DISTORTED IT WITH MATERIALISM AND GREED THE POPE IS A POOFTA AND SATANIST JEW. THE WHITE MAN WILL TRIUMPH OVER YOU ANGLO SWINE. EVERY DEAD CATHOLIC IS A VICTORY FOR GOD. DEATH TO ANGLOS, FREEDOM FOR ARYANS.

Can someone explain to me the magic necklace and when Jesus said to make one and why?

>Atheist
>Calling anyone else a cuck

It's literally magic haha. Magic tricks are exactly that, tricks to fool you into thinking it's magic.

Miracles = magic. You are an adult that believes in magic. Lol.

Don't forget to boil your water before drinking it.

>THE TRUENWORD OF GOD
>TRUE N WORD
Nigger of God?

>he thinks I am atheist
lol

Support poofta cunt tells ME to boil water? You can not drink hot water dumb Seppo mongrel! It would bring your throat. The absolute state of Ameripoof education.

Ah you're not understanding. It's just beads on a string that you can use to structure your prayer. It doesn't do any magic.

Aussie water is one of the finest in the world. US actually imports Sydney water because of how high quality it is haha.

You just factrekt yourself :^) Lelelel pwnd

>LARPing pagan

Haha dumb pomme poofta cannot understand that it was a typo. YOU ANGLOS ARE NOT HUMAN YOU ARE LESS THEN PIGS. WE ARYANS WILL DESTROY YOU. Lutheranism is the white man's religion. Catholicism is the pooftas religion.

>LARPing christian

>2017
>Believing in magic

Pick one kiddo

They're a weekly thing. Just wait for Sunday.

Luther did not invent it. He simply brang it back to how Jesus intended it. (((Catholics))) distorted jesuses word and used it to justify greed, adultery and pooftaism. Catholics are pedophile pooftas and Anglos are pedophile pooftas, Anglos=Catholics.

>dumb pomme poofta
Haha what kind of fagboy banter is this. Try taking that dick out of your mouth, might get that gay inflection to leave you.

>Lutheranism is the white man's religion
But aussieanon, why do you believe in magic? Are you not an adult?

Yet you speak English, stupid jerry.

>Ah you're not understanding. It's just beads on a string that you can use to structure your prayer. It doesn't do any magic.
Can you point out when Jesus told us how to structure a prayer properly? I wouldn't want God to be made if I made a formatting error.

I guess I've been a LARPer all my life considering I've been baptized, had my first communion/confirmation, and attend mass weekly.

Pagans are just atheists who didn't want to be associated with the fedora image. Even worse is if you follow that idiot Varg.

>Believing jewish (((science)))

>intrapolating information is less reliable than extrapolating information
uh oh, you fucked up kid

I do not believe in magic. Magic is a Jewish trick. I believe in the divine power of God and Luther, and God is on our side.

>Pagans are just atheists who didn't want to be associated with the fedora image
This is why you'll lose every time christcuck. You don't understand who you fight against just like leftist don't understand who they fight against.

Because they all burn in hell

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Besides he loterally does

>Believing jewish (((science)))
race isn't real then huh.

>I don't believe in magic....I believe in God
?????

I don't eat chocolate but I eat chocolate. Do you see how that doesn't make sense?

Because it is the language forced upon me by the eternal anglo. Also I will be banned for speaking another language.

besides you literally are

There is real science and then there's (((jewish science))) like theoretical physics, (((evolution))) or, I don't even want to call it a science, but psychology

Go live in Germany then plastic kraut.

Can you even make more if an autistic image?

>There is real science and then there's (((jewish science))) like theoretical physics, (((evolution))) or, I don't even want to call it a science, but psychology

>I pick what I want to fit my religon.
Fixed that for you kiddo.

>misusing the word "literally"
Hello nu/pol/

Magic ≠ Divine power of God (who is German) and Jesus.

Hey newfag maybe you should go back to whatever christcuck forum you came from.

I should go back to /pol?

bro Hitler was just using Christianity to rise to power, he never was a real christian.
Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)
While he would sometimes claim to be a Christian to the religious public, Hitler also declared, "Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity," and claimed that "The Christian religion is nothing but a Jewish sect," and that, "One is either a Christian or a German. You cannot be both." Joseph Goebbels affirmed that Hitler was "completely anti-Christian" and said the best way for them to deter the churches from fighting the Nazi government was to "claim" to be Christian while gradually "strangle any attempt" of religion from interfering with the state. Hitler said that he used the term "God" to refer to "the dominion of natural laws throughout the universe" (and said that he was opposed to "atheism" if it meant denying that). However, he was against any religious conception of God, saying that priests have exploited people's feeling, and that "In the long run, National Socialism [a.k.a. Nazism] and religion will no longer be able to exist together." For such reasons, there have obviously been historians who have classified Hitler as an atheist.

references
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/NonJewishVictims.html
Jonathan Glover, Humanity: A Moral History of the Twentieth Century (Yale Nota Bene, 2001), 355-256. ↩
Armin Robinson, ed., The Ten Commandments: Ten Short Novels of Hitler’s War Against the Moral Code, with a preface by Herman Rauscing, (New York: Simon and Schuster, 1943), ixhn. ↩
Hermann Rauschning, Hitler Speaks: A Series Of Political Conversations With Adolf Hitler On His Real Aims (London: Thornton Butterworth Ltd., 1939), 57. ↩
Joseph Goebbels, The Goebbels Diaries, 1939-1941 (New York: G.P Putnam's Sons, 1983), 76-77. ↩
Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Table Talk, 1941-1944: His Private Conversations, trans. Norman Cameron and R. H. Stevens (New York: Enigma Books, 2000), 6. As explained on this page, Hitler avoided promoting the term "atheism" and the denial of the term "God" as such things currently had explicit connotation with the Bolsheviks, with whom the Nazis were at war. ↩
Geoffrey Blainey, A Short History of Christianity (Melbourne: Viking, 2011), 495–496. ↩

>bro Hitler was just using Christianity to rise to power, he never was a real christian
I agree woth you on that but that image just reeks of autistic faggotry

>Be spiritually enlightened
>Suggest Golden Rule; Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself
>500 years later some kid called Yeshua goes crazy in the desert
>This kid literally reposts your content like a leddit fagboy
>Everyone worships him for it and thinks he came up with it
>YFW