name the problems with the school shooter procedure

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505353140199.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's never livestreamed

this

Not letting kids handle their problems with a good old fashioned fist fight combined with this tolerance bullshit being fed to them.

that would just about solve it

fpbp

>multiple people with their masks up

that's a good way to lose an eye.

Usually get low scores.

/thread

this

also this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505353140199.webm

>tiny american flag waves in the air

fpbp

I've literally been living underneath a rock for the last couple months. What is this? What are the masks?

This, I'm curious what would happen to a school that allowed this, for science.

1. Run faster than other people.
2. Hide behind fat people.

FPBP. If you're going to suicide yourself, at least be useful to the next people who might follow in your footsteps.
The second biggest problem is that they never intend to survive it even though they should be repeating the shooting multiple times for maximum effect.
And thirdly they never use efficient weapons (chemical warfare comes to mind).

They don't utilise stealth. They try to get it all done in a day.

You could kill a lot more people by bumping off one at a time with headshots.

this guy would know, hes got experience

wait wtf did he film it?

This is step 1.
Step 2 is allowing teachers to be armed.

This.

happened over here, no deaths, only the shooter and the fat nigger teacher.
>.22 lr

fpbp

Failure on the part of the shooter to play edgy music/yakety sax on the PA system

fpbp

Could all have been prevented by whites refraining from racemixing with Asians and vice versa.

the kid that got shot in the head first is alive?

Sup Forums is feeling delightfully oldschool tonight. I love it.

there's no fucking way

i mean ive seen kids survive a shot to the head, but they are vegetables its merciful to just pull the plug

The fact that it's a school and the targets are minors, generally unable to defend themselves, meeting responsibilities as expected of them. I see no reason to target them other than for generic population reduction or if you're Lanza, to save them from growing up into a corrupt society

If I was gonna commit a mass shooting for impersonal reasons, it would be during commodity handouts (church, salvation army, etc) because I've seen the dirty type who go and I've seen their greedy behavior

like I said, only the shooter and the teacher died, was he white?
>.22lr

It happens.
One guy drove a stagecoach over an explosive once, it drove a massive railway iron up his head through his jaw and went out the other side of the skull.
He lived for another 20 years or so as an somewhat irritable yet working man.

thats no quality of life though, i would say hes dead
btw nice flag change

so is he a vegetable now or what?

I think it baerly penetrated his skull, we have thicc mongoloid skulls so he probably is alright.

>1
it doesn't involve shooting him.
>2
everything else.

That first kid he shot looks like he took a critical hit though.

no idea i cant find any information on his state
if thats true and hes "conscious" thats badass

what the bloody hell is wrong with Americans?

>EU flag
100% b8

>magnanesio

Unless the media is lying (kek) they're all alive and got out of the hospital after a couple of months exept the teacher, she's dead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting

nothing. we just recognize that violence is a solution to many problems and often is the best one.

>got out of the hospital
doesnt mean shit, could just mean he can breathe on his own and doesnt need a respirator

if you are in a school shooting, rush the fucker. just up and charge him, yes, you will be pissing yourself, but your best chance of survival is to go straight at him, tackle him to the ground, whatever. get in close and start hitting.

why is the fat kid bleeding ketchup?

do you really have to ask?

it's what he put on his eggs that morning
buebo con catsun

>He replied, "I wouldn't know I've only killed Philadelphia Flyers fans."

They were trying to allow teachers to be armed here in california. Or maybe it was just in my county, don't remember. Much as I'm for guns, it's just gonna end up with jamal playing the knockout game and getting a shiny new gat when Mrs. 90lb Liberal turns her back on him.

>Shooting
Why not lock up the doors and intoxicate everyone inside the room? There many ways of killing people more effective than guns, if you are going to do one last thing in your life, dont be lazy about it and do your homework.

I guess I'm the dumb one for expecting circumcised people to use reason and not violence

this

9/10 b8
not bad, but try to be less obvious

yeah, dropping the flag would help.

Take off your false flag you pussy.

I'm from Texas its just embarrassing for everyone to know that I'm Am*rican

you could argue texas is its own nation though
arent you the only state that allows 1v1 duels with fists?

Washington state does

maybe but the foreigners don't see that. All they see is my flag and then assume I'm a violent savage, and then my opinions get disregarded,

Man, Utoya would have been a legendary stream, even if it was only like 240p.

nah texans are cool
used to live there in 1995 until a nigger broke in while we were gone and stole all our electronics, and even our fucking silverware like wtf?

Police meet to respond aggressively and nobody wants to be the cop that shot the kid, especially the wrong kid.

the bullies and women never get scored

The only thing I can think of is to anonymize the class in case the shooter is on the prowl for a specific kid. That said, I think that would just frustrate me as the shooter after maybe the second classroom that tried that shtick and I'd just start shooting indiscriminately.

I think you're talking about this guy. It wasn't a stagecoach accident but the result is much as you described.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

BLOCKBUSTER

he kinda looks like that emergency announcement guy (no offense to the real emergency announcement man)

He chose a classroom full of white people?

Who gives a fuck what they think. Are you really from Texas? You don't seem very Texan.

Goddamn it

bonus: no viewer interaction
>tfw no Twitch Plays Columbine

Retarded kids with serious mental instability being allowed to hang around normies. Normies make fun of them and tease them for being fucked up. Psycho brain explodes and killing begins.

Public schools is the problem. Sure, you may get a few bright, well adjusted children here and there, but the majority of children there are mistakes that their parents never found a way to fix.

Fucking this

airsoft or something similar

>Der Untermensch

at least he's not 6 feet unter like the other kid

Wrong, that's what causes schoool shootings. In middle school some kids were a foot taller than me, there was no way I could defend myself against that. Getting beat up fucking made me crazy for life and who knows what would have happened if I could have got a hold of a gun
>mah fist fight
>let them work it out
Fuck off you stupid ape, it's bullshit like that from school administrators that cause school shootings. Remember the columbine shooters were heavily bullied. I don't have a violent bone in my body, letting violet apes wail on me in a group is the problem not the solution. If you said that to me in person I'd take a chair to your face and ask you what that solved

He looks like JC Denton.

Can someone give me a list of bullying "victims" who killed themselves or shot up school?
THIS

>Klebold and Harris were the most ostracized students in the entire school, and even many of those close to them regarded the two as "the losers of the losers".
> Klebold is known to have remarked to his father of his hatred of the jock culture at Columbine, adding that Harris in particular had been victimized by this social group.
>In this remark, Klebold had stated, "They sure give Eric hell." On another occasion just weeks before the massacre,
>both Harris and Klebold had been confronted by a group of youths at the school—all members of the football team—
>who had sprayed them with ketchup and mustard while referring to the pair as "faggots" and "queers"
This is a good example of how the "fist fight it out" meme is retarded, what are two kids going to do against the whole football team?ad if you reported it no one on the office fucking cared becuase 'mah cool jocks'
>the bulling had gone for 4 years
>cheerleaders were allowed to drag kids to the front of classsrooms and humiliate them in the front of class.
That school was fucked and got everything it deserved. 13 deaths and two martyrs wasn't enough

He should have two guns.

They're a babysitting service that makes everyone miserable

>Top 10% are fine and are pretty much on autopilot anyway
>Next 20% or so have some intelligence and talent, not as much as top 10%

>Bottom 70% Future Convicts of America

Unfortunately one bad kid in a classroom bring EVERYONE around them down and teachers/administrators can't do much about it. That's why you segregate students into AP/College Prep/General etc.

>get in close and start hitting
close, you need to get both hands on the firearm and control the muzzle

fip bip

Are you fucking gay, nigga?

Hey, don't lump me in with that faggot.

they tell people to duck on the wall farthest from the door creating a shooting gallery for the suspect should he stand in the doorway

>I really hope this is fbi looking for teen shooters (I'm 55 and don't care enough)and not a kid looking for tips

>live steam massacre with donations
>"we have a donation of 200 dollars from nintendofanJimmy"
>*streamer finishing cutting the head off a bystander
>* tosses head out into the hallway
>"Jimmy says, 'my aunt is going through cancer so go get em wahooo lets a go!' "
>*points shotgun and small child and shoots
>"thanks for the donation Jimmy hope all goes well and good luck!"
>"uh oh looks like the cops are here sooner than expected! so this is going to be a speed run now!"
>*attaches homemade bomb to chest and reloads shotgun

this will make for good content

now read the post with mega 64s derrick voice and its funnier.

i read it in randy jacksons voice

>Schools still tell students to turn off the lights and stay put

Death sentence