Endgame_plans.doc

what if he makes an ICBM that can nuke antartica and end the planet by causing sea levels go up? he can literally get tribute from entire planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

That wouldn't work.

Ice melting is only a small contribution of sea level rise, and public panic over Antarctica is mislead.

The seas are rising because as the ocean temperature rises, the heat causes expansion like mercury in a thermometer.

Antarctica isn't like the North Pole. The climate at the north pole is much closer to the melting point of ice than Antarctica is.
Although Antarctica is warming proportionally faster than most of the world, its still way to cold for it to melt.
If Antarctica managed to thaw, we would all of died a long time before hand

NK is responsible for global warming

What causes those larger pores on his cheeks? Are they just clogged with oil or would they naturally be that large even if clean?

Those are twinkie excretions from repetitive nom nomming. When twinkie consumption exceeds a certain threshold, the liver can no longer process it, and the filling begins to excrete through the pores forming what you see on his cheeks. It's called Fatty Boomba Syndrome, or FBS.

The reason he is suppressed is because he and his people know the truth:

The Pancreas Prevarication.

Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

thanks man, im enlightened now

It's important my friend, when you truly find your way you will find us, the pancreatic brotherhood.

is pancreatic brotherhood compatible with anti-flouride guerillas? i belong to 2nd one and hope i can belong to both parties

I will check with my superiors but it is unlikely. The dedication involved is incredible.

>melt antarctica with nukes
fucking dumb commie

t-thanks anyway, maybe its time to leave anti-flouride guerillas and join the way that actually matters.

If you survive the screening process we may meet one day brother. The pancreas lie is the biggest threat to humanity and has been for over a thousand years.

A better idea would be to develop a weapon capable of emitting so much smoke that the sun would be obscured for months, allowing nothing to grow in the areas effected.

so hot water is bigger then cold water....
this is your brain on science kids. nasty stuff!

And belief in the pancreas...

Good man Kim

Heat causes things to expand. You mustn't have passed Chemistry. The idea that such expansion is the main cause of sea level rise, though, would need further citation.

the best way to ensure a country fails is to convince the populus to accept some foreign culture, like through slavery or as refugees and wait

Fuckin kiwis. Not even once.

>implying North Korea is a democracy

Shut the fuck up roo-fag.

idk man, i've always thought NK would easily fuck everyone up by simply bombing the Fukushima reactors.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. When we have enough ICBM, we will sink Japan. We will have your gratitude.

I kind of like Japan, can you bomb china instead?

Is it correct your education system denies the pancreas.

I have seen my pancreas.
You are wrong just like your country is irrelevant.

Papa Kim, please cum in me

When you nuke Amerilards can i come and live with you?

Nuking Antarctica wouldn't flood the planet, shitdick.

drop a nuke on yellowstone, kim. let nature cleanse the world of evil, pls

Why Japan?

we can just deactivate the atoms in the atom bomb with HAARP if they tried that

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

> what if?
What if it's happened already?