This was great. Is the movie as good?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=588964
bakabt.me/torrent/178908/tamako-market-music-collection-mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The movie is perfect.

the best

Great.

Is it me or is Tamako rarely if ever brought up on Sup Forums? There are K-On and Hibike threads almost daily, but I've never felt as cozy as when watching Tamako Market

Yes

Sadly Tamako is very underrated.

Best girl

People talk about the movie all the time and the threads usually devolve into hate for the TV series and praise for the movie, which is a shame since I liked the series more so I just post Kanna

>I just post Kanna
Doing god's work user

Actually, lot of people think that the series is worth it only for the movie.

Why does Sup Forums dislike the series?

Complaints usually revolve around Dera or the island subplot, which I actually liked both of.

>Dera
The bird was based, the show would've been much more bland without him

Post more Kanna.

You're a good man

i want to build a house

As good as Anko's mankos

The movie is even better

Watch the movie right now and then post here when you're done so you don't have to make another thread.

Tomato is highly erotic

Why was the mama kill?

I just finished watching the movie.

Damn, it was amazing from start to finish. I didn't expect it to be so good.

nice crop

Shit, I fucked that up.

Learn to crop, bruv.
And man, where can I find the music that played in the cafe?
That stuff was nice.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=588964

Kanna House Story when?

Thank you, user.

Right after Hibike S2.

Can't wait to see what Yamada has in store after Hibike and KnK.

You're welcome. However I don't know if that's only the songs that played in the movie, it probably is. Also
>Seeders: 1

It's fine, with the name alone I can find a DDL somewhere else.
Thanks again, man.

I wish the doujins were not just fat old bald man drugged mindbreak rape.

Is KnK good?
I wondered what I should watch after Tamako, I was thinking either KnK or Haruhi.

KnK in this situation refers to Koe no Katachi which is a movie coming out in the fall. Kyoukai no kanata is a very polarizing series, moreso than Tamako Market. Maybe you should just go watch Haruhi.

also
bakabt.me/torrent/178908/tamako-market-music-collection-mp3
huge download with all the music in Tamako Market

Kyoukai no Kanata is a good series if you realize that it's about the romance and not about the action. The characters are also deeper than a lot of people realize because they have very thick facades and the scenes that show their real emotions are very subtle. KnK makes great use of subtle facial expressions to show the characters' feelings, so if you really read into them you'll see the real story.

Oh, okay. I guess I'll watch Haruhi. Apparently the movie's pretty great as well.

Kanna is such a great dresser for such a dork

If Eastern Moot says it's good, you watch it

>mfw qum Daiwtiigyam
Fuck yes, I've been looking for this forever now.
It's all I ever wanted and more.
And I don't get a single word that they're saying.
What fucking language is it?

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
So far everything I've watched from Kyoani has been top-tier. How can one studio be so based?

>How can one studio be so based?
It doesn't mean they're perfect.

Just look at Nichijou

Nichijou and Munto is the only KyoAni that I can't enjoy

>Just look at Nichijou
They are truly perfect.

What about it
The animation was top tier

Is Nichijou bad? I haven't watched it yet.

If they can't please the otaku buyers, then the animation means nothing

It's one of their best works.

Its humor is very polarizing. Either you love it or hate it. A lot of the jokes are non sequitur or slapstick. If you don't like it within three or four eps, just drop it because it pretty much stays the same throughout.

i cant stand the manga though

The movie's ending made me feel the sweet bitterness of teenage love despite having never experienced it in the first place.

The movie is better than the TV series and one of the best things Kyoani has produced.

The series is light-hearted comedy and slice of life.
The movie is (as its name suggests) a rabu story.

RABU RABU HEARTO

>tfw dislike romance and thought Love Story was okay
>have a burning love for SoL and for Tamako Market
>there will NEVER be a second season

>>there will NEVER be a second season
That would be like making a third season of k-on, wouldn't it? Better leave it at that, unless they find a way to keep it fun and cozy despite Tamako leaving high school.

Its an original, so they can always place it chronologically between the movie and the first season.

I don't think that would be a good idea. If a third season was announced, I'd expect it to be in continuity with the movie. Maybe that's just me.
Best bird would have to come back, though.

I really want another season but I can't see it selling too well, probably half of what S1 sold. Too risky and Tamako was already a risk.

>The movie was better than the anime

People that say this don't realize that the movie wouldn't be as impactful and you wouldn't be as invested in the characters if it wasn't for the anime.

The two are dependent on each other. The movie needs the characterization from the series, and the series needs the great conclusion of the movie.

Tamako Market is literally the best anime KyoAni has ever made. Prove me wrong.

While Tamako Market was a masterpiece in my books, its still nowhere near Lucky Star and K-On.
I still like it more than Haruhi and Hyouka, which were both were masterpieces as well

It's the comfiest, but not the best.

So why did that florist have a male VA?

Because she was a he.

No way, I remember one character clearly describing her as a woman.

Sorry for the /wsr/ but what are some series or movies similar to Love Story with the teenage love thing? Aside from 5cm/s.

It is the _cutest_ love story ever told.

>fade to black
>I love you
Sent chills down my spine

I think the only correct answer is "because why not?"

There's a lot to the side characters that isn't explained, which is cool cause it gives the setting an immediate feel of depth despite the series being short as fuck. Other good shows I've seen that carry a similar sense of community typically have a ton more episodes to use.

Now go watch Hyouka. It's Kyonai's greatest work.

And one of the best EDs

oops wrong webm

I prefer Tamako (and a few others) but Hyouka is definitely an amazing series as well.

God damn that ED is so good. It's cute, imaginative, and catchy.

>They think they catch Oreki/Satoshi
>Look away and blush
>Look back and their mannequins

So fucking cute and funny. It's the best.

I loved the setting in Tamako Market. All the shopkeepers had their role, personality, and love for what they do. The main characters barely even feel like main characters. Its the one thing that this series does that I simply can't find in any other SoL.

Thank you

Who would win between Sherlock and Poirot vs Moriarty and Lupin?

Really left me wanting for more. I'd love to see more about the relationships between side characters, or learn why the coffee shop owner was so melancholy all the time or what have you. My favourite episode in the series was episode 9, it'd have been awesome if the others besides Tamako's dad could see similar treatment. Feels like everyone's got a story to tell.

>you will never live in the Usagiyama shopping district
>you will never buy Tamako's mochi, stop by the music store for a coffee, go take a warm bath then treat yourself to some udon

Why go on?

I want to eat out at Tamako's shop and chew on her mochi

;_;

Do you think Mochizou is going to cry during their first time?

I never tried mochi. How is it?

>you will never bump into Kanna and flirt with her by telling her she got all the right angles while gazing at her body
>Kanna will never call you a pervert

>This was great.
No.

>Is the movie as good?
No.

Sweet and doughy

Did you get raped by mochi or something?

The show is ultra-comfy and the movie is a fine complement that shows off Yamada's dramatic chops. Great all around.

>you will never be a cute girl having cozy daily-life adventures in Kyoto

Most of my white friends don't like it. I like it, but I'm Asian.

Should I try to make some or is it too much of a hassle?

It truly hurts.

VR can't come soon enough.

It's hard to make it right, but relatively easy to make a shitty one. I recommend buying individually packaged ones at a Japanese grocery store.

It's not that hard to make if you can buy some Asian ingredients
it's even easier to buy

Nichijou just proves KyoAni's perfection, user. What are you implying?

Okay, thanks anons.