Say all you want but this guy is seriously trying to advocate the fact we should bring in drones that detect humans...

Say all you want but this guy is seriously trying to advocate the fact we should bring in drones that detect humans, this isn't about border security anymore, this is about setting up and legalising drones to catch humans during SHTF/NWO

Thinking about going to live innawoods during a crisis? Think again because now they can send a drone over the entire wilderness to detect you.

>Schumer
All you need to know

The surest cure to the alien illness is a state-wide line of rifles

Yea but people will still ironically think this guy is based and support drones detecting us from the sky, only god knows if they attach weaponry to it.

>A world that's much closer to Star Wars
The unelected, unrepresentative Jedi tried to overthrow the legitimate leader of the Republic. No trial, no hearings, no evidence, just sent a death squad. They felt they as the caring, empathetic elites had the right to be judge, jury and executioners. They even had no qualms about using literal mind control on people.

>we're closer to star wars than Game of Thrones

does anyone really believe this?

Sounds like an expensive plan.
How much does each hellfire missile even cost?

Would volunteer to work on the Death Star.

TBQHFAL I might be persuaded to trade a wall for roving swarms of armed drones. Sounds pretty badass.

With laser technology? yes.
With death stars? Probably not but I guess satellites are the next best thing.

Then expect drone surveillance at rallies.

Good

I like this conersation

We need 40000 new ice memebers and 200 predator drones

>now they can send a drone over the entire wilderness to detect you.

lol, you think that's only a possibility now? They've been using IR drones over american wilderness and cities for about a decade now bub.

At least these faggots are using GOT analogies instead of HP analogies. It's not actually better, just slightly different.

I'll be honest. If Trump wants to scrap the wall and build a giant superlaser armed space station to guard the border, he'll have my full support.

drones cant innawoods

Are you brain-damaged? A wall will always be there. Drones stop flying the moment a new hack cuts funding when you aren't looking.

It's true, the empire had a better solution for dealing with unwanted aliens.

Why the fuck do they feel the need to compare politics to tv shows?

there already is

Because reality has become a TV show.
The TV was one of the biggest mind control/brainwashing devices ever used on the people of this world followed by social media and smartphones.
Technically the TV is not a form of modern day entertainment, it was a weapon used against the people of this world. You can deny this all you want but all you need to do is look around you for the evidence. People have been conditioned to think a certain way through TV and social media.

i cant even... did he just call brown people a problem?!?!? some one needs to lynch that bigot

In Star Wars they had forcefield walls around the entire planets to keep people out. It's a major plot point in two of the movies