imgur.com/a/5WwK3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock
i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg
imgur.com/a/jScvh
i.imgur.com/zynfKDV.jpg
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rezero/images/4/42/Felt_Character_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20160408155625
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/
i.imgur.com/nxqyjjU.jpg
pastelink.net/1pya
i.imgur.com/tzerfEv.jpg
imgur.com/a/c5oau
imgur.com/3oUbcZz
i.imgur.com/wy7NBTV.jpg
i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more specific, I would like to request her wearing a bikini pareo (like this imgur.com/a/V0YOI ) and maybe some sunglasses?

Please and thank you if you're kind enough to pick up my request.

Requesting Gazer trying to be scary but being cute instead.
Or dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, preferably without the plague doctor mask.
Crystal Sage Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something spring related, or something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well. Of the new Pokemon starters, Owl is by far the cutest.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.
Something like matching outfits might be nice as well, or dressed as most any souls-series boss pair.

Requesting Fredrika in her armor
Higher res refs: imgur.com/a/63Ofz

Anything cute is fine too, thank you!

Requesting Himari (additional refs: imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!
- A version of one of these with her imgur.com/a/TGfi1
- Long single braid or low twintails hairstyle danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2334796?tags=low_twintails
- In a frilly dress with flowers in her hair
- As a cute loli
- Cosplaying Marimo, doing Teekyuu things
- Headpat guarding, going ( ・з・)~ or cutely failing to, pouting, furiously blushing, any similar cute action, or any of the other poses/actions here imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Outfits imgur.com/a/1Vbpi

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Natsume wearing a hooded jacket, or something /fa/ i.imgur.com/MilpLiw.jpg
Anything else is welcome as well!

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Something heartwarming Mother/Family Day related
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Shion eating cup ramen while sitting under a kotatsu or her wearing a wedding dress
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting a medieval fantasy Momo, elf ears optional. Please and thank you.

Requesting Machi, anything is fine.

Requesting Nepgear
Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her
Something with me and her imgur.com/a/0aUmr, something like building gunpla would also be fun.
Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
•outfit swap with Aigis
•taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
•wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats outfit references to come later; preferably the suit with no shades while wielding the .44 Colt Supermag from the Dirty Harry series
•being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Sorry It's just a sketch, you're waifu a qt

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Having Tea with Rias
Joint request:
-Neptune (dressed as Segata Sanshiro, with his hairstyle or a wig) couching Akeno (dressed as Arino from Game Center CX) in the art of videogames, but she struggles heavily
Segata, Arino, game console and struggling face refs: imgur.com/a/Tk5J3
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably one of these:
- Her with my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- In her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit). But of course as usual, I'd be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.
- In 1980's style aerobics gear working out

Thanks!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her looking comfy on a bed, hugging a big teddy bear or doing other comfy things (like reading or browsing the internets on her laptop for example)

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Requesting Rozalin in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or a cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Last thread of the weekend, huh. Been a pretty comfy one, all things considered.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'll be okay with anything cute / cutelewd, a few suggestions if you like them:
>As a cat burglar
>Cosplaying your favourite character of the season
>Complaining the weather is too hot with suitable outfit
>Something cute with SI: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg

As always, remember the most important part is to have fun.

Oh boy.

Well I fucked up editing that copy/paste.

Requesting the brilliant Ruri Miyamoto, doing something cute, I'm not that picky as long as it ain't lewd.

Some suggestions I guess. Maybe just chilling out reading a good book, or trying to read while Shuu annoys her.
Since she's only ever worn a one-piece swimsuit, I'd kinda like to see her trying on a proper one.
Also, catgirls. I'm major into those so I'd love it if she dressed like one.

Good evening.

Requesting a portrait of my Brownie, or she wearing casual clothes.

Anything else is welcome of course.

Lewd, lewd, LEEEEWD!

Quite befitting.

Requesting my lovely Yuzuko out in the rain with an umbrella or her and me sharing one. I always love SI and PoV stuff as well. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Requesting my dear Anna as a Witchblade doing anything scary or lewd.

That was quick! Thank you drawfag, a sketch is quite fine.

Requesting anything cute/lovey-dovey/lewd of Ryuushi please

Good evening WWD!

Requesting any of the following:

- In bed POV with Mamimi, with 1 hand out and her resting on the other hand

- Mamimi and the new starter Litten

Litten References: imgur.com/a/MfTMx

Thank you and have a great week!

Hey there!

Requesting my waifu Nano waking up diseheveled and cute, wearing only a shirt.
Ref: imgur.com/a/5eI1i
Feel free to choose the level of cute or cutelewd.

Or also, wearing a beautiful sundress.

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is very appreciated.
Here's my SI ref if you feel like using it. imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Thank you very much, and remember to have fun!

Hey, hope all is well. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in Phi's outfit from VLR (ref:a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png), if you wish to do one of the poses/expressions in the reference, you can definitely feel free to do so.

Alternatively requesting her as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose, otherwise I will appreciate any cute drawing that the drawfriend has worked on, it's always greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have a very nice weekend.

Hey everybody. I'd like to request Dolce with a different hairstyle. Maybe shorter or with her hair down. Since this week had the only Friday the 13th of the year something spooky could be nice. A slightly cutelewd idea could be her sleeping in bed with her belly exposed (i.imgur.com/tkgngxC.png). Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hello WWD, I'm requesting Reimu wearing the Minami's Naval uniform from Idolm@ster Cinderella just like the one on the reference, making a cool pose, or anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

I'd like to request Nanako being her normal cute self!
It'd be fun to see her as a mermaid or an adorable bunny girl but whatever else is nice~

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Reequesting the two panel comic on the left drawn with Annie Leonhardt. Or anything cute with Annie please.

Requesting Sawyer in some sort of "happy birthday" context, like holding out a present to the viewer, cutting a cake, or perhaps, if you will, popping out of a cake like a stripper (wearing some manner of pasties).

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love sweaters and spats

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform..

No problem, here's part 2

Good evening to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-Cosplaying Jolyne Kujo
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my darling yumi doing some cute SoL stuff such as, but not limited to
>painting nails
>hanging out with friends
>as a loli being chuuni
>taking care of her anime goods collection
>in a mech fighting to protect the earth
>something involving Tira's ringblade (soul calibur)
>glomping an Elin from Tera
>getting rained on at the zoo
But anything cute and adorable is fine.
Thank you and have a nice weekend everybody

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if possible, it'd be great if he could be wearing a Mickey Mouse hat and eating a Mickey Mouse ice cream with a big smile on his face, references here: imgur.com/a/p6yby

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

Requesting Haruhi using Rena's dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894 , playing with a mini-celestial imgur.com/a/5WwK3 or with any of her alternate hairstyles.

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing a casual outfit of your choice imgur.com/a/jScvh

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Kneesocks dressed as Miles Edgeworth.
Edgeworth reference: i.imgur.com/zynfKDV.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka.
Anything would be wonderful, lewd included.

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her in one of the following poses
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
or one of the following outfits:
-a formal suit, complete with monocle and a top hat in her hand
-an oiran outfit
-another goth loli dress, whether your own design or that of someone you like
-a swimsuit modeled after her outfit
-a Taimanin suit also based on her outfit

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might take this into consideration.

I'd like to request Yozakura looking at the viewer with an embarrassed look on her face
while struggling to get her hips unstuck from a slide.

Requesting Tsukihi cosplaying as Gaen Izuko: static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else its appreciated!

This looks like cgi in a videogame. Nice.

Requesting Nico wearing Felt's outfit from Re:Zero please.
Felt reference here: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rezero/images/4/42/Felt_Character_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20160408155625

Requesting my beloved Makoto wishing me a happy birthday, while presenting a cake, holding a birthday present she just finished wrapping, or wearing a sexy lingerie.

But of course anything cute, even cutelewd, and birthday related would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks in advance.

It's not entirely my request, but it's still something I asked for!
Thanks a lot for this drawfriend, it looks adorable.
I really like that you drew her in her twin tails because I have been thinking of requesting it.
She looks really cute. I love the glove.
The eyes are drawn and colored very good.
Thanks for drawing her. It looks very nice.

This is so cute!
Her pose is really cute and the kitty's reaction is great.
If it's not too much, I'd like to see it colored.
Thank you for drawing her.

kusugu?

Requesting my Wanko cosplaying as any Overwatch Hero, not including Mei.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/

Hey, all.
Requesting my dearest Anastasia dressed up as the Emerald Herald ( i.imgur.com/nxqyjjU.jpg ) saying, "Bearer seek seek lest," with an annoyed expression or saying, "You wouldn't skip my dialogue, would you, user?"
Here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1pya
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Hope you guys like and stuff

Requesting Akame in casual clothing

Is that Marceline?

Holy shit, good job ayanobro.
Mine isn't even in here but this is really great, and you have a top tier waifu.

Even though mine isn't there this is some great stuff Ayanobro! Everyone looks really cute. Is that Mahiru taking the picture?

This looks so good! I was really excited to see the finished version of this, the idea was super cute and great for her, and her bikini looks so adorable. Thanks, Ayanobro, and good job on this!

watercolors

>that monstrosity on the back
Ruined.

I was gonna try this but it ended up looking like shit. Sorry user

>didn't sign up because I assumed they'd be fullbody
I'm too paranoid sometimes, geez.
This is soooo cute tho

Great job, they all look cute

Yes! I'm so glad I became part of this! The only thing that could make this better would be pastel cyan and pink letters saying WEEKEND WAIFU DRAWTHREAD to make it into a thread op and maybe the Miami skyline in the background to add a nice flair to it
Thank you for doing this and I hope you feel the joy that I feel right now someday.

That's absolutely amazing, thank you for including her, good work.

this is so cute

Not every collage needs to be an op.

This is that selfie collage, right? Looks really nice.
Who's the grey chick though? With the straight black hair.

Did someone deliver my request?

Maybe, who are you?

True, but I think with this quantity of waifus, it would make sense.
Also we need more variety

I was the one who requested Haruka.

Would anyone be up to art trade with my request?

Oh wow this is so cute and her sticking her tongue out is super cute too! Thanks for including her and thank you for this wonderful collage! I needed this ray of sunshine.

Thanks guys!
yeah, it's mahiru
Hagoromo Gitsune

I'm sorry but which Haruka?

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Machi's miko garb. i.imgur.com/tzerfEv.jpg

if you mean from SK that was posted in Sup Forums a few days ago
if you mean from ST, this ain't the general, bub

This collage looks great ayanobro. Very nice work with all the waifus in it. Thank you very much for including Mai and have a nice week.

Requestin Nina Einstein dressed as a Japanese delinquent doing cute delinquent things.

Quantity doesn't really matter when it comes to OPs. Otherwise, the beach collage would be used like every week.

A collage can be used an an OP without a banner.

I'm just glad Risty got something.

>My waifu is not there

That has come out nicely and thank you for including her. Thanks to you I got something out of this weekend after all and I can hit the sheets with a feeling of happiness now.

Good evening!

It's the end of the school year and I have a lot of studying to do, so it would be nice to relax with my dear Masayoshi. So requesting me using his lap as a pillow or vice-versa. One of us watching the other sleep would be nice as well. Alternatively, you could draw him as a sleeping child and that would also be super cute.

My refs: imgur.com/a/c5oau
Shota refs: imgur.com/3oUbcZz

Howdy, all

Requesting R. Dorothy in the same pose with a similar expression on her face as Josey Wales but instead of akimbo 1847 Colt Walkers, let's have her with akimbo Jericho 941s

Thanks!

>drawing 3 members of MIshafag's harem
Better luck next time.

I don't recall signing up for this so I didn't realize she was in it until you mentioned her name. This is some really nice work and good job, man. Thanks for including her.

Hello again everyone! Because summer is coming up fast I'd like to request my Madotsuki wearing a summer dress and sitting on her balcony with her legs between the railings while she enjoys the sunshine

i.imgur.com/wy7NBTV.jpg Dress example

i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png Balcony

Alternatively her having a little inflatable kiddie-pool on her balcony and she sitting in it with water-wings and a one-piece school swimsuit or something cute like that

Oh wow, that looks amazing! And so does she! Thank you so much!

>That, shit
Ho boy, if that's shit, I don't want to know what the drawing I just dropped is.

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Cool work

Just a notice here too.

>>Favorite anime and favorite videogame

My favorite anime is Dog Days and my favorite videogame is Toejam & Earl for the Sega Genesis.

The original is the best, but Panic on Funkotron is amazing too. TJ&E 3 was garbage.