Reminder that you should stop calling yourself a Riderfag if you hate Sakura. Same goes for Sakurafags as well

Reminder that you should stop calling yourself a Riderfag if you hate Sakura. Same goes for Sakurafags as well.

This was the best scene in HA

They look like mafia. Are they going to kidnap me and break my legs if I don't pay up?

Sakura is best girl though.

>inb4 worm fag

where did you get that pic?

What are they going to put in the 1st two movies? It will be boring.

from the second opening of HA I think.

Educated prostitute.

Will Sparks Ligner High be animated ?
Honestly it's infinitely better than Rider vs Saber, and him getting beaten up by Kotomine would make more sense.

First movie will end with Shirou losing Saber at the temple. The fight scenes will obviously get exaggerated because movie and they'll establish important plot stuff.

Second movie will end in Archer dying (Shirou arm) or Nine Lives. This movie will be more focused on the links between Shirou, Sakura, Illya and co.

Third movie everything else. What is the Holy Grail, how Shirou's body is breaking down, etc.

It will be good, but with Miura in charge of the script you never know.

Extra in the last movie BD.

Nah, they are just gonna ride you till you deliver your payload.

>Mfufu. You are a foolish master, indeed. Do you understand what you have been training? Until now, you've given me much strength. I'll have you take responsibility. First...yes, that's right. Let's help you win over my heart

Medusa a best.

In Sudou we trust.

dumb bitch

Final ascended Medusa today, why can't Asakawa speak fucking louder?

B-Both of them?

I think DW just fucked up with the sound. Same thing with Bryn.

I fail to see the connection. You can like one without liking the other.
You don't have to like every decision they make even if you still like them.
It's not a dichotomy, brother.

Though on an unrelated note. Bazett and Medusa would be a much better team than Sakura and Medusa.

I want to fuck Rider's sisters.

I want to see just once what a Bazett/Cu would've been able to do in a Grail War.

Chances of winning would have been pretty good. I suspect personality clashes however since to beat certain enemies, she'd have to target the master and I'm not 100% confident that Cu would be alright with some of her methods.

Though given FGO mentions that he's the kind of person who would slaughter peasants if need be and without question then maybe Bazett killing Illya to stop Berserker would be a feasible course of action.

I love both of them OP. Especially Sakura. Team purple for life.

He'd be alright with it. While Cu would prefer to defeat other servants in battle, he's realistic enough to put his desire for battle to the side in order to make use of more effective tactics.

Rider doesn't deserve to be saddled with wormslut.

How poorly adapted will Heaven's Feel be?

Ebin meme.

Bazett is for Cu.

I myself prefer the team of Bazett for pure power, Sasaki for speed and skill, and Medea for buffs, debuffs, long-range attacks, and healing.