Can't Fuck The Zucc

This is why I'm voting for Zuckerberg in 2020. The guy actually takes time to stay down to earth despite being worth billions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYjDIFrY9rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cant even build a functional website
>wants to be president
eat a dick

He;s not that bad.

VOTE BUGPERSON 2020!!
>audience cheers loudly
>zuckerberg at podium
>blinks with sideways eyelids
"free fentanil for all gentiles! register your genomes!"
>audience cheers again
>hand wringing reaches deafening levels

you're fucked america

he made his driver pull over

Politics aside, he should NEVER be given executive power with how much data he owns on over a billion people.

Can't cuck the zucc, he already reproduced

fuckerberg

This one isn't as good as . ZuccBot wouldn't say "sadly"

cuckerberg

Holy fuck how stupid do you have to be to think an asshole like zuckerberg should be president because of an inspirational post? He gives information to the government, his video service breaks copyright and people just post other peoples content on it to make money, and on top of that they recently executed someone in pakistan with evidence of blasphamy that FACEBOOK FUcKING GAVE TO THEM. Facebook works with middle eastern governments to supply evidence.

cuckerburg has already paid off gook moot for everyone who profains his name here

the guy could never be president. he's only like 5'6". that's an automatic DQ.

Break it apart.
>down to earth people
Poor.
>make this country a great place
Feeding me money through using facebook.
>country side... spiritual experience
Boring.

Baited. Dammit.

Can someone please fix his commie red eyes?

protip: actually read the posts all the way through

fucking newfags I tell ya

Putin is around his height too, so...

Zuck 2020

>0 likes

>itt: people who can't read

Kek, this is great. Did not expect it

HEIL FUHRER ZUCKERBERG!
HEIL FUHRER ZUCKERBERG!
HEIL FUHRER ZUCKERBERG!

Will he remove all the dissent on Facebook just like a good commie dick sucker?

I just spent four months in Canada after coming from america and it is a shithole. You wish that canada was as good as the US. Everyone is fat and covered in tatooes and are walking around in tights and shirts that are too small for them. They are total cucks and don't expect anything, and thus are treated like shit. Stores charge 8x as much as the US, service is horrible everywhere you go, and when you complain about anything a stupid canadian just acts like it's fine as it is. Like ffs they shut down a public road for servicing and redirected everyone through a paid road that automatically charges you for crossing it by taking pictures of your license plate and didn't put up any signs anywhere, and on top of that it's the only highay you can go on to get to waterloo.

I can't stop laughing because they didn't read the part about putting his hands inside the dog

What cringe mother fucker.
> I told the dog I''m in control
>'I'm inside you right know.
What a fucking kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYjDIFrY9rc

>2052
>98% of population on UBI
>the Zuckerberg dynasty owns all the robots
>instead of currency, you are given a set amount likes
>instead of paying people things you just like their business on Facebook and Facebook pays them add money
>if you complain about the Zuckerberg World Order you are erased from (private) social media, like you never existed.
>You have no likes to give

Reminder that the guy making the Zuck-posts also made this.

I fucking love these

zuc confirmed for semi christ

low energy plebbit vandals
you can hardly notice