magaxking.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/ch474-spoilers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kingdom is nice

Good thing the normalfags don't know about it so they cant ruin it

It's happening.

I loved his eyes.

I'm glad, his sendoff was solid.

Kanki is going to rape this guy.

I think he'll keep him alive just to let him see how they torture and massacre all the inhabitants of Rigan.

How do you beat a white knight hero general? I think Kanki knows.

It's clear there will be a big conflict between Shin, who is strongly against looting and raping civilians, Kyoukai and Kanki.

They'll try to cockblock his edge.

Kanki has these idiots as hostages though.
What to do.

Shin will want to 1on1 Kanki and then things will get ugly between the Hi Shin and Kanki's army until I dunno, Mouten intervenes and saves Shin or something.

Are you shitting me? Have you even tried looking at reader site comments or reddit and such? The only reason fags don't ruin it is because it's a series about chinks.

That's wrong though, a big part of why Shin failed is because he bragged about only needing 200k men to take down Chu, when it was actually just Kouen allowing Shin to push deep into Chu so they could thin out their forces and strategically strike at their chain of command. The rebellion played a big part as a trump card, but the plan itself couldn't be made up on the spot just from that as Kouen's main army was intact before the betrayal meaning even if Shouheikun didn't defect it would have been played out the same in a sense, just not as overwhelmingly as devastating. Ousen's cleverness was being over prepared for basically anything. If Shin was a hard core gamer who tries to speed run on his first go then Ousen is an overleveled grinder full up on cash shop items. Besides let's face it after Chu was conquered how much opposition could Yan and Qi put up? Qi didn't even put up a fight they surrendered, so it was just the already half crippled Yan.

Hehh.

>Well, I-I don't really mind

What did he mean by this?

>reddit
And don't even try, normalfags don't know about it. Is it even out in any other language?

i'm afraid you're wrong. because i'm a normalfag, and i'm going to recommend this to all my friends. be glad it lasted this long.

Yeah, chink, gook, nam, you name it. It's only the west that doesn't do it because westerners will always be allergic to chink shit, and it should stay that way.

But you're lying to yourself if you don't think 50% of the fucking comments on kissmanga/mangafox/mangahere/etc for every Kingdom chapter doesn't belong to niggers.

>Delayed on other online readers

Cunts

It's a small price to pay honestly given the huge upgrade in cleaning.

RIP

we general naw

For anyone still around, here's a spoiler summary for the next chapter. Source is magaxking.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/ch474-spoilers/
Ch474: The decisive moment for the Zhao generals.
-Batei griefs over Ryuutou’s death. Kisui wants him to vent his anger towards the Qins as this is the decisive moment. Kisui then meets Kinmou at the top of the hill.
-Keisha’s death has demoralized Kinmou. Kinmou wants to retreat but Kisui refuses and plans to regroup.
-Kisui explains that while Keisha ia dead, hardly anyone knows this and he plans to hide this fact. If the Zhao loses here, it will be a big blow to the Zhao people.
-Kinmou agrees and promises to fight.
-The plan is to have the enraged Batei deal with Kuroou and Kisui assist Kinmou to deal with Maron. Kinmou will take this chance to strike at the heart of the Qin army.
-Kanki notices the change in tactics of the Zhao army. (The shinigami guy) was wondering why is there a change. Kanki says that it doesnt matter what happened to Keisha as they are dealing with a new commander now.
-Saki clan returned at this time after interrogating some Zhao soldiers. Kanki noticed the expression in their faces and claims that this war is won.
-Kanki issues the order to Kuroou and Maron to retreat away from the hill.