>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLY8tFp8RBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look at it this way; at least youre not brazil

Wait, that's America, senpai.

Yup... Pretty accurate...

Well, at least I'm not an argie.
I feel you bro.
Vote PSR

Everything you said but with sopa

uruguayomierdas are just as bad if not worse then arg*ntine subhuman and psr is controlled opposition salb*chi is a kike

At least you're not fat.

I'm french, I learnt spanish from spain for many years, lived in Zaragoza for 3 years, and I honestly can't stand argentinians. They are so annoying and they talk way too much. It's like they never shut the fuck up. Also, they're a bunch of pussies obsessed with psychoanalysis.

Plus, they have the honor, with the mexicans, of having the worst spanish accent.

They shouldn't be allowed to get out of their own country. Even white argentinians.

...At least you live in Argentina
;_;

That's because you only know people from Buenos Aires, the rest of them are actually not like that(well, most of em)

Love it or leave it faggot!

UMA DELICIA

100% corret please genocide us, im tired of this shit life and shit people everyone is lacking braincells ffs also this guy is NOT correct: hes a butthurt provinciano whos mad because porteños have higher standards and are ALOT fancier than shitty mud skinned provincianomierdas, still they both deserve to get genocided but for diff reasons

>this thread again
your life would be shit no matter the country, peasant.
also sage

Hello my white friend. At least you have a country. I don't even know what to call this.

Continental safe space fits quite well

>Self country hate thread
Germany reporting in

How about the country that is better than USA because we don't have school shootings weekly?

Cordobese is the only Spanish accent I can stand.

I'm from argentina originally and I can't understand it myself. Which shithole do you hail from my Euro friend?

>all the regions hate each other
>dumb people
>leftist shithole and populism
>corruption at stratospheric levels
>very bad infrastructure
>hot as hell
>ultra high taxes
>very low employment
>feminists are increasingly annoying
>crime rates so high that we need to live in a castle to survive

best post itt
muchly deserved

I know a 10/10 objectively gorgeous German blonde girl who is a graduate student at my university (she is from Leipzig originally I think) and she has a black boyfriend like think blackest of the black Kenyan or Nigerian. Honestly Hans how does that make you feel hahaha?

We need another Médici.

At least you're not a leaf.
Seriously we need to create some kind of supersoldier death squad or starting openly lynching libs to get some actual cred

Did John Goodman cook his family?

its ok

>implying argentina deserves hate

imagine living in my country you nigger

What's wrong with old Maduro? He's fighting the economic war against your country. Although sorry about riots. I can send you a care package with food and medicine if you want.

Just remember there are eight turns on the hangman's knot, and you will be fine. Don't forget to post some pics....we love pics!

>tfw that desc. fits perfectly with mexico too.

>crab mentality

fucking kek

>driving in the city is a suicide mission
>literally every member of the congress is caught sleeping and has almost no experience
>even tho there was proof on both last elections and the odebrecht scandal everybody is still free and with a government position
>cant walk on the street cuz dindunuffins appear and mug you
>gasoline prices skyrocket inbetween mere weeks
>private colleges charges lots of money for shit-tier education
>only public college is so fucked that teachers never give classes and there are always violent strikes and riots
>the area where cultured events happen is full of pretentious hippies who only smoke weed and talk about how the art they like is better than yours
>the subway is more like a mobile church where random people do inconsistent preaching like theyre jesus
>the church is actually more powerful than the government and not being christian is the same as 2nd Century Rome only without the physical torture
>electricity always goes out
>some of the most ear grating songs play in every street, every corner, everywhere
>its always scalding hot
>theres trash everywhere you look
>to travel from a city to another you spend almost what you pay for a gasoline fill
>teen pregnancy rates are alarmingly high
>constitution is changed every time a new president comes in
>same 3 parties have shared government for the last 50+ years

QUE VIVA MI PATRIA CARAJO!

ok first before hand (before i start arguing with you) what is your definition of economic war

p.s:thanks for the offer of free stuff but giving free stuff is the stuff that ruined my country but ok

sounds like my country

The power goes out every time it rains here

Just one mistake away from being a chink colony & cumbox

Double the school shootings and we're still better than you cucknuck.

I'm out and there's nothing you can do about it franchute. Coming to visit you soon ;)

Nice bait but the world knows that isn't true. However keep telling yourself this but it's like a schizophrenic trying to convince others of their perception of reality. Doesn't work no matter how hard you try. Sorry baby :(

> so obviously buttmad
I didn't mean to hurt you feelings user. No really.

Please nuke us asap.

Why are you so defensive about your freedum:)? Can't stand to be bashed by supposedly inferior nations? Are you really this insecure?

It's ok man. Your country is really cool! Promise. ;)

Let California and the kosher East Coast be the first to be nuked before us

I thought Latin countries were a paradise?

youtube.com/watch?v=JLY8tFp8RBg

Hey man you're like sooper cool.

>Youth unemployement - 37% (May 2017)
>Total Unemployement - 11.3%
>South is beautiful but ruined by idiotic population, also no jobs
>North is ruined by mass immigration - internal and from abroad). No culture to speak of.
>Only decent part of the North ($ wise) is Milan and its interland - FULL of shitskins and similar.
>FULL of romanians (largest minority group) - "spaco botilia amazo familia".
>Only good jobs are STEM-related and whatever people say, employers KNOW which unis are good and which are bad - and trust me, finishing a STEM-related master from a good uni is hard as fuck especially if you work to maintain yourself.
>Good luck being an entrepreneur over here - I know personally a guy that was taxed at 68% before he decided to move abroad.

All in all - good food, decent architecture and if you are one of the few STEM graduates you could get a good job offer. Example - Statistics graduates from Bologna get paid on average 35-40k euro starting salary 1st year. But it is the 1st uni in the country for statistics.

And of course - you get paid SO MUCH more if you just move abroad it makes all the good points moot.

Anytime it rains there, the electricity goes out. My whole senpai is from there and I never liked that shithole

Just pick pocket tourists Giuseppe

Sorry mate, 100% pure N.Italian Actuary over here. having said this it's not like I can't see the shit that goes on around me

>leftist shithole and populism
>feminists are increasingly annoying
Are these true? My mum and her side of the famly are brazilian and I've always wanted to go there. I mean I knew about the corruption and the regions hating each other but it's actually the leftists and feminists who would annoy me. Also
>ultra high taxes
>very low employment
Please tell me this shit isn't true. I was hoping to move to brazil sometime in my life.

>being an American was suppose to be the greatest thing.
>Grandfather was civic engineer and build amazing structures.
>Father was USMC and also designed some buildings.
>then found pol and learned truth about America
>cant do anything about (((them))) until civil war breaks out
>hope i dont die of old age before it happens

Unfortunately this is true.

>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
I usually hear it as "WE WUZ PARADISE AND WE JUST NEED MORE HARD WORKING BOLIS"

>Vote for a party that wants to flood your country with Bolis and refugees and only calls itself "Ibero-American" nationalists

8/8

>pigeons
Ay lmao

But true

The saddest thing of the argie we wuz, is that we actually where a powerful nation during Roca, and then we got fucked up.

What makes you think brazil has a large leftist following and a feminist movement? Is there an example of this?

>Where were you when "UMA DELICIA" became a meme

w0w how could you ever like the OLIGARCHY user?? They let people starve!

>corruption at stratospheric levels
>very bad infrastructure
>very bad roads
>cold AF
>high taxes
>still belive in Big Nanny Government meme
>hight unemployment level
>muh based migrants from Central Asia
>muh "We, the multinational people of the Russian Federation...."
>monuments to Lenin or other communistic traitors is everywhere
>woman is whores

UMA DELICIA

UMA

>Hot Af
>Rains for like an hour, the city becomes Atlantis
>The church is starting to gain power
>The education system is thrash
>people have the mentality of the inquisition
>women are all thots
>Comedy here is shit except for a few exceptions
>Music is shit, We have a meme here "WE WUZ THE FIRST MAKING REGGAE EN ESPAÑOL N SHIT" still is garbage, anyway everyone listen reggaeton from other countries wich is shit aswell
>Extremely Xenophobic, at the point that you can't even make a joke of the country everyone gets extra salty. We literally made a Venezuelan get out of the country for a coment she made of FK FACEBOOK, don't get me wrong still love my country but thats just ridiculous
>odebrecht
>goverment is a joke
>retarded population
>people would vote for a candidate that behaves like a clown, just because is funny
>traffic jams everywhere

>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
while you're on point on everything else, these two are almost universal all around the globe

>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue

Same in my country, the niggers here are even proud of this, they consider it as a achievement. Truly subhuman

Because we had a higher life quality than france, spain and italy.
We where the second best country in America after Murica.

>...
Everything in this pasta is true, soecially the part about pigeons.. we need to kill that things.
Anyway, to all my argie brothers, just say this aloud and you will feel better: "at least I'm not a filthy bolivian"
Now say it again with me, "at least I'm not a filthy bolivian".
One more time! "at least I'm not a filthy bolivian".
Don't you feel better now?

>>Extremely Xenophobic, at the point that you can't even make a joke of the country everyone gets extra salty
This is how I can tell you're a buttmad chamo or centraca.

>like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.
I swear you could describe the majority of the board with this quote.

WTF this sucks. I always thought that once Europe gets completely blacked plan B would be to retire in Latin America and waste my shekels on the senoritas.

What's Plan C folks? Ukraine? Thailand?

>in love with qt3.14 Bengali Muslim girl
>afraid that she won't be welcome in my country anymore and I'll have to move to shitty Bangladesh to be with her

FUCK YOU TRUMP
FUCK YOU ALT-RIGHT
FUCK YOU Sup Forums

YOU FUCKS ARE GONNA RUIN MY FUCKING LIFE

I JUST WANT A QT BROWN WIFE, WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST THAT??

SANDERS 2020

>Disunited States of America
>Jewish puppet state
>Exports degeneracy like we export McDonald's restaurants
>56% ''White''
>Universally hated, even by our mother country
>No cultural identity to latch onto
>WE WUZ ARYAN/ANGLO AND SHIEEET
>Shitty infrastructure everywhere
>Muh world police
>Muh Vietnam
>American Education
>Muh freedums
>Muh civic nationalism
>Destroying what little history we have
>Corporate oligarchy LARPing as a federal republic LARPing as a democracy

being american was supposed to be like winning the lottery of life reeeeeeeeee

Want me to show you my identification or what awebao?
You know is the truth, I know las arepas are storming in our country and we are not developed enough to support that many, also many of the chamos behave "como la verga y no nos fucking respetan" but we need to show them we are better.
You don't do that complaing everything that happens to the goverment or the chamos

is UMA DELICIA the best thing to happen to Argentina this century ?

What is this meme

>crab mentality