GF just broke up with me for laughing at fat girl on TV

wtf dude ive been with this girl for literally over 12 months and she just broke up with me for laughing at this fat girl on the MTV show catfished lik wtf it was the only girl ive ever even kissed

>be me in super srs relationship with qt gf for over a year
>hot skinny girlfriend
>madly in love with her even pretend to hate trump and voted for hillary to not make her mad
>watching catfish tonight
>they catch the person and its this gigantic 350 lb whale
>laugh for like 3 seconds
>GF spergs out and says im body shaming and sexist and literally throws a huge fit and freaks the fuck out
>I say why do u even care ur skinny?
>throws remote at me screams some more says im fat shamer gets all her shit and leaves
>texts me that its over and im the biggest mistake of her life
>literally blocks me on fb, insta, everything

this girl was literally my life im so crushed right now i cant believe i just lost everything for a few seconds of laughing

PC culture has gotten out of control i cant believe it they brainwashed her 2. seriously thinking about suicide rn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhRnIdGY_QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well. Looks like your life is back in your hands. Don't be a fucking bitch and find someone who actually is compatible with you. Fucking needy bastard.

Sage

Sounds like you dodged a bullet dude, be glad

>voted for Hillary
What a pathetic piece of shit

This

Hahahaha holy shit what a bitch.

>voted for hillary to not make her mad

Don't be a cuck user

Sounds like your relationship sucked for her for a long time and finally she snapped and picked a random thing to break up with you over.

She was already fucking someone else and used this as an excuse to leave.

This was clearly an excuse to break up op. Go to church and find a religious woman

>I lived a lie for a year and now I'm free

You know you can pay for sex right? And you don't have to drive into the hood and roll your passenger window down and potentially get the shit beat out of you by a pimp, you just go on backpage and pick yourself out a freelance whore

Blessing in disguise my dude, take it as a chance to improve yourself. Lawyer up, hit the gym, read some books.

Dude you got lucky. Craziness usually comes out much later

Ignore the whore, if she begs to come back tell her to get her sjw shit in check or fuck off. Fatties must be vilified.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet my man. What? Were you going to keep your power level suppressed your whole life while some crazy cunt walks all over you?

She was cheating on you and used this as an excuse to have a hissy fit and leave you. Be thankful son you just dodged a bullet but because of my digis you'll transform into the guy from your picture during every full moon for the rest of your life for posting your blog here.

It couldn't have just been over laughing at a fat girl on TV, that was only the catalyst.

Be yourself, never fucking hide shit. It'll fuck you in the long run. That goes for women too.

She wanted an excuse to break up with you. You were a big pussy and you let her. Maybe if you acted like a man once in a while or displayed affection without her having to ask you she would have stayed. It's too late now.

But we'll never know. She's probably been seeing some guy behind your back and wanted a good reason to feel good about breaking up with you. So not only was it a fabricated reason but it actually plays a psychological role in mollifying her guilt.

Like I said, it's too late. The only way to salvage your relationship now is to go absolutely fucking crazy boyfriend-mode, and you sound like you have the charisma of a damp rag. (vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=IhRnIdGY_QQ )

You tried to be crypto, but you're not even smart enough to pull it off.

It's hilarious that you don't think that people can pick up on your being manipulated by Sup Forums's propaganda.

This wasn't about the fat bitch, this was about you being a meme-led retard, this had probably been building for a long time.

I dumped my last cunt after laughing at me when I said my purpose is to be a father some day. ''pfft, typical''. Feminists are toxic whores that refuse to grow up. you dodged a magnum bullet, brah.

Time to take the mgtow pill

fake and gay, slide thread

>pay for sex
>backpage
>get entrapped by police

great idea, poor excection. there are better sites out there. do it the safe way. eros, p411, TER. good luck user. MGTOW

It's this one desu

>tfw you get to make fun of the catfish fatties together with your gf

Don't kys dick breath. When whatever little plan she has fails she will be in touch. But right now shes on some chad's dick. Might be a few months. Move on bro. Try some Bill Burr.

Jump in front of a bus while masturbating, and livestream it

jesus fucker your love of your life was some insane bitch. sort yourself out.

Dude you realize that ballots are private right?

Lol you suck.

Let me give you a red pill

Don't cower and change your opinion , call her out and say she's an over reacting cunt. Just stand up to her and she will suck your dick

Trust me user

Stop being a faggot, faggot

You dodged a bullet, bud
My gf is liberal as well and she'll put up with my overt racism

You dodged a bullet bro. Life goes on you will find another GF. Be glad you didnt get trapped up with this psycho hose beast. Any girl who gets her moralities from twitter is immature anyways.

Send her a text that you are still interested in a relationship and do nothing else. If you get a response that is a good sign. If you don't hear anything from her after a week, move on. Shit happens.

Nice bait but since there really are plenty of people this retarded you triggered me anyway. Why so many men will bend over backwards to be in relationships with women they clearly have no connection with on an intellectual level, I will never understand.

If she breaks up with you for that, she's been wanting out for awhile and used it as an excuse. Sucks but that's all it is, an excuse so she doesn't feel bad.

If you act like an asshole, she'll let you do and say anything you want. Try and act like a nigger, OP.

You dodged a bullet. She sounds like a bitch.

Its sad though there are less sane women than sane men to go around. So good luck finding one that submits to you and not our current zeitgeist.

this is fake as shit you idiots

look at the way OP types, he's literally spelling it out for you that he's nigger af rn bruh frfr

You hid you're a Trump supporters from your gf? No shit she's gonna be full blown sjw.

Pro tip, find a girl who's younger than you, less experienced. Drop subtle memes and redpills. Then after she says ily drop the Trump card

he was probably black too. You failed to satisfy her OP.

Also, your TV fulfilled its Jewy purpose, hurting your chances over social Marxism. You are partially at fault for watching TV in the first place.

>Jump in front of a bus while masturbating, and livestream it

Why? He just dodged a bullet.

>tfw can openly make fun of fat people and hate on niggers and jews with my gf
>Just normal tv talk
>get to teach her how to shoot tomorrow
wew

>madly in love with her even pretend to hate trump and voted for hillary to not make her mad

there's the real problem bud