JoJo Thread

CHILD ABUSE

I have 80$ to spend on entertainment this month, and I decided to buy one or two SAS statues. However, I can't decide which ones to get. I've narrowed it down to
>Soft and Wet
>The World
>Gold Experience Requiem
>King Crimson
>Diver Down
>Silver Chariot
>DIO
>Giorno
>Diavolo
>Annasui
>Polnareff
>Rohan
If any anons have these figures, please tell me if they are especially good or if they are bad, as if per se the painting is mediocre.

buy the diavolo and annasui ones

S&W and Gappy

I honestly agree (I was the guy who said it was shafted), but I still feel like they dropped the ball

Second for narancia

Part 1 fanboys are dumb.

Where do you buy SAS stuff?

GER has a nice ass.

1 magma

Which part has the best minor Antagonists?

Part 5.

It gave us guys like Pesci and Proscuitto.

Part 5. La Squadra is based as fuck.

because part 4 has Teru and he is the best and cutest

Repost

Place bets on what happens in the new chapter. Person who gets it closest wins some e-cred.

>no flashback man
>some new revelation about the fusion that we haven't guessed yet
>maybe a tease regarding Joshuu getting out of the drain, but not him actively confronting Damo
>Josuke and Hato beginning the confrontation with Damo to stop him hurting Norisuke again
>hopefully Hato's Stand, though I can see the chapter ending with a tease of it though

part 5 or part 7

>Araki forgot a lot of things
>More blank stares that last pages

But none of those guys did anything.

Unless that old man is Kenzo.

Part 5, Metallica and White album were some of my favourite fights.

who the fuck were these guys/when the fuck did they show up

i vaguely remember mid-part 6, it all felt like an odd fever dream

7 and 8 because they start to feel more and more like actual characters. The only minor villains from before that can compare to Axl or Aisho are Donatello and maybe D'Arby.

I personally find the assassins from part V unremarkable, their deaths were satisfying and some of them had great stands, but it felt like the gang going through a streak of token horrid killers, kinda as if part IV only had Angelo, Teru and Kira's dad as minor villains, and that gets boring after a while

Part 7

>Ringo
>Wekapipo
>Blackmore

Jesus that last thread got really shitty at the end.

Every time that fucking game is brought up people get super autistic, it's stupid as fuck.

I already told you GER. Garfreud needs at least 17 laginas to stand a chance, but any more than 21 llaginies and Garfreud sweeps GER.

I only dislike Jonghali A, almost every single part VI villain was either decent or has a cool gimmick. Even Yo-Yo.

Hato becomes serious and punches a hole through Damo's midsection with her Stand Crimson King

>missing ms. robinson, oyecomova, d-i-s-c-o and magenta magenta

Spectacular meme

>Mike O.
>Magenta
>Eleven Men

that's pretty good

this is also narancia

>Teru
Why did Teru have to catch on like that? The guy's name is Terunosuke.

It's a nice way to pinpoint all the Sup Forums and /vg/ crossboarders.

>HATO HIGASHIKATA, STAND: CRIMSON KING

>both of you missing V.R. Stroheim and camel rider Abdul.

Also, how can a cyborg exist in the 1890s.

Somebody post that picture of Gappy with a bunch of question marks or the Valentine gets it

>Hato activates her stand.
>Her hair becomes pink with little dots
>Unzips her jumpsuit to reveal a shirt patterned after Diavolo's outfit

>d-i-s-c-o and magenta magenta
At least their designs are 10/10

Can someone post the JoJo taste chart template?

What cyborg? He's just got a really strong prescription monocle.

They're all good figs.
Just decide which ones you like best and start there.

I didn't vote for him, so I'm okay with that.

>not unzipping it to reveal her naked chest covered by fishnets

>Flashback man appears
>Steals Gappy's memories
>Gappy confronts Damo
>Hato stares blankly for the rest of the chapter

They weren't minor antags though, they were just there, weren't they?

Magenta had a really cool stand and he was genuinely funny a few times, mostly when he kept brining up planes

Too many syllables for a shitty short-lived meme antagonist. Fuck off, Ghiaccio.

Oh right. I forgot Jojo was seinen now.

Here is every notable character they didn't put in EoH.

>Bruford
>Tarkus
>Straits (Part 2)
>Santana
>Possibly Yuuya or Mikitaka
>Abbacchio
>Foo Fighters
>Hot Pants
>Possibly Wekapipo
>Any Part 8 character besides Gappy and Joshuu

German science you pleb. Second Reich best Reich.

>Flashbacks are over for now
>Fight against Damo, Norisuke probably mortally wounded.
>Dog bites Hato

I fini~~~~~~shed my user

r8 my tas~~~~te

>They're all good figs.
No, this is a good fig.

nobody bothers with remembering his name because he sucks so much

Fungami is the only reason why that arc was salvageable, Terunosuke felt like a SDC villain more than a DiU one

Also Te~~~~~~~~ru

Then call him Miyamoto. That's memorable enough.

He would be a stage hazard

Reminder

>fodder
>fodder
>fodder
>no moves
>no moves
>legit
>legit
>legit
>no moves
>no moves
Try again

>Emporio
>maybe Donatello
>Mountain Tim
>maybe Risotto

I always read Seinen as Seinfeld

Fuck off Josuke fa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~gs

>picture
Where is it from?

>implying Yagiyama and Damo wouldn't have moves

King Crimson is fucking excellent.

Dio has some accessories with the knives and signpost, but his shoulder articulation kinda sucks, and his legs are weird.

don't have any of the others.

Right before the Yotsuyu fight when Norisuke confronts Josuke.

>Terufag was Daiya all along

That explains it all

Before the Yotsuyu fight

69th for best man.

Just shut the fuck up about that shit game already.
I get it, it doesn't have your favorite character, move the fuck on already.

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

Why would you hi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~de the best boy ?

I want to eat a fig with gappy.

It hasn't even been mentioned in this thread, chill user.

>forgetting my nigga Risotto

Yummy tummy from the sailor who loves his mummy.

No moves isn't a way to deny a character when they have fucking Mariah in the game.
Same with Esidisi and Fodder.

Not him, but it clearly has.

I WARNED YOU, NIGGERS

No if I complain enough they'll fix the game and re-release it just for me

How can i gain more hips ?

Oh fuck I'm blind, never mind.

I like to compare this guy to Rohan and say that not only they possess the same personality, they also had wronged Josuke in a mirrored fashion. Yet their treatments vary vast in difference for whatever reason.

Rohan also showed no interest with the general moral of life as he viewed people nothing more than "materials". Rohan also acted like an egoist arsehole (still is but not as much), is artistic by nature and is very obssessed with what he likes inside people which is their experiences. Rohan, like Terunosuke both possess incredibly dangerous stand abilities that involves controlling people as they are both control freaks to different degrees, and both showed no signs of self control when first introduced. Rohan also captured someone who Josuke holds dear as hostages, being Koichi and later, Okuyasu. Rohan also used hostages as part of his combat tatics, conditioning Josuke during the encounter. Rohan also harmed the hostages in a few ways, brainwashing and nearly killing Koichi by tearing his pages out for self interests, as well as setting Okuyasu on self immolation. Rohan also went out of his way to make Josuke mad when he was sure of his victory, like Terunosuke which in this case, by insulting his hairstyle multiple times.

Yet with all that, all Rohan got in return was a beat up so bad he had to change his weekly release schedule into monthly while he was hospitalised, which was nothing too major. In contrast, this guy got the "book prison", it just doesn't seem to be right, or anywhere close to it.

Joke's on you, there are plenty more Valentines where that one didn't come from!

Is Heaven Ascension DIO still a vampire?

Yasuho definitely had enough to work with. They asked Araki himself for help with Joshuu's moves, but for her they wouldn't have even needed to do that.

She's easily the most prominent character not to be in so it's all the weirder she didn't make it. Her alternate costumes could've been so good too.

Which version of Rohan? I have the white highway star version and it's pretty rad

Yeah it's getting kind of annoying to always see the same song and dance about what could have been every time it's brought up

As cocky, apathetic and obssessive this guy may be, by analysing his abilities we would know he does not go out of his way to harm others unnecessarily as his ability is very conditional to himself while it possesses no actual combat strength and when he does, he lets them go just as easy as opening a piece of folded paper. He sought to minimise the amount of people involved in his obssession trip and although he could also kill his captive as easy as ripping paper into pieces, he only reserves that as the last resort.

He had been overboard just like how he really screwed over that taxi driver hard, but he had realised it by the end. As obssessive he may be I have no doubt that after a solid beat down he would learn "constraint" properly just like almost all antagonists who had wronged Josuke in the past, especially Rohan.

Yet he was given 0 space to redeem himself and was sent straight to capital punishment. Unlike Rohan who had done exactly the same things to Josuke yet didn't get him riled up as badly, all because one of the people that got involved was Josuke's mum. Josuke is just too much of a mama's boy I swear. Sure I would be really pissed too if someone were to drag her into a fight, but a comeback like that? I just don't think so, I don't think Josuke would really go that far as a character even if he was not actually in his right mind at that time either, as he barely did that much to Rohan previously.

Terunosuke could have been an interesting side character for later story development, dunno why Araki just hates him so much he had to practically torture him to the end of time, while making a joke out of it.

>Emporio
Give him Weather Report and maybe.

>Donatello
If they could figure out a way to make Under World work in a fighting game, then I guess. Otherwise i'd say Rykiel is a better choice.

>Mountain Tim
Eh.

>Risotto
This 100%.

Haven't read Part 5 in a while now, so I completely forgot about him.

Thank you
Hah, forgot about it
An interesting reference to Josefumi

How is it a reference to Josefumi? Am I just an idiot for not seeing it?

>If they could figure out a way to make Under World work in a fighting game, then I guess. Otherwise i'd say Rykiel is a better choice.
I agree.
Donatello is my favorite Brando (Diego aside) but Rykiel is the probably the only one who would make sense to be in a fighting game

We are 4 days away from JoJolion greatness. Post some theories.

You have 3 minutes to draw Tusk ORAORAORAing Valentine

Not him, but it could be how the fig is growing off a branch like the rokaka grafted by Josefumi back when he was trying to resuscitate Kira. But that's just my guessing.

I actually wrote up some ideas for her when the game first came out.

Ideas for Yasuho moveset:

>Guidance
Paisley Park occasionally points to certain areas on the battlefield, which contain special crates that only Yasuho can interact with. Items have a 50/50 chance of being useless or helpful.

>Paper Moon King
With help from Tsurugi (similar to how Hol Horse uses J Geil and Hanged Man), Yasuho turns her cellphone into an origami frog, which can be controlled long range. It's power is extremely weak, but when it hits someone the target will see every player as his/herself, with only colours differentiating them.

>DHA
Points cellphone at target, which Paisley Park promptly flies out of and stand rushes the target.

>DHA w/ Josuke
Soft & Wet removes the opponents sight, causing them to walk over Paisley Park. Both stands then rush the target from above and below.