/esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL: (Part 3) HAIL TEUTONIA EDITION

ITT we discuss the possibility of a pure, white, ethnostate and its inner workings, and what you envision said ethnostate to look like in 20 years, should it work out.
Discuss our government and how you would like the ethnostate to be ran as well.
Current topics:
>Location
>Organization and logistics
>Possible help from existing groups like NWF and TradWorkers Party
>Flag designs and Names
>Sustainabiltiy and energy/economy options

>Continued from Part: 2

Thank you all for the amazing input!

Hail Victory

Ebin flag

How about this for the new symbol?

>Simple
>A circle for the sun
>Sleek
>White field

Imagine this on crisp black uniforms, classy yet modern cars, etc.

I can see it being mocked as "gay."

GOOD BUT LOSE THE NAZI SHIT
WHITE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT
WE NEED TO UNITE OUR PEOPLE
NOT LARP AS AN EDGY CULT

(I like natsoc but it should be secret and not shared with the public)

How? It's just a circle.

Maybe we should only share it with those who rise to, oh, I dunno... say the 33rd rank of our organization.

Imagine if the "nazi shit" took off successfully. People would automatically be drawn to the success.

Just like the tizzy that "Dark Ring" got into which forced it to name-change to "Dark Souls."

Yeah you copypasta'd this on every edition so far and now with all the swastika's gone you're still not satisfied. If you don't like it you don't have to help.

it won't, nazi shit is a barrier to most white people becoming pro-white, they don't understand why we think it's based, they just think it's crazy occult shit

the truth must be copypasted, friend

Holy shit, guys. Your propaganda work has been top notch.
>it's only three threads in
looks like I'll ctrl+f "/esg/" every time I hop on Sup Forums from now on.

fucking epic

my impulse was that it's too busy but i actually love it

So, then nobody's going to think of that, because not even I knew.

First of all we need to agree who qualifies as White.
Who qualifies as White:

The majority of your DNA is European and you look an identify and act as European

Not White:

The Majority of your DNA is non-European, you do not look or act European.

European includes: Anyone from the following Countries and regions:

Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy + Sardinia/Sicily
Kazakhstan
Kosovo
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom

IF YOU HAVE ANCESTRY FROM THESE PLACES THEN YOU ARE WHITE. PERIOD, END OF STORY.

ANYONE THAT EXCLUDES ANY KIND OF REGION OR SUB-RACE SHOULD BE THROWN UNDER A BUS.

ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST:

The Middle East has a minority of people that look, and are, White. They may not readily identify themselves as White. However, they may be accepted as White and should be educated on their true ancestry. In the Nat Soc way :)

black sun is directly connected to nazism, and looks occult and crazy to normies

We have to unite our people. Being too "edgy" like in this pic of yours just scares people away

More edgy=/=more based

100% right, except for a lot of Turkey.
There are non-white Turkish subraces.

no turks

They'd think of that if the movement was a failure. Let's say the movement worked. An ethnostate thriving with a wonderful standard of living. People would think twice because of how the movement presented itself with successes. The imagery would be questioned after.

>Huh, This new white ethnostate looks pretty good. Maybe those "nazis" knew what the fuck they're doing.

>that flag
sublime

Whoever designed that flag is a fucking God, though it could use a bit of spartan symbolism.

It won't though, trust me. Not sure about where you live, but anywhere in Europe the accusation of "Nazi" is what drags movements into the dirt, not elevate them.

the wheat is a bit gommie but it still has nice symbolism and looks very nice

>and looks occult and crazy to normies

Explain all the normies such as hipsters, nu-goths, and pastel cunts that have all kinds of occult shit on their tee shirts and sweaters such as owls, triangles, circular patterns, etc. Explain all these rappers shoehorning Illuminati shit into their music and making triangle symbols on stage. Explain all these third eye symbols people loosely use like a fashion product and this weird focus on ancient Egypt. All occult shit that normies love every single day.

>adding more
No; I think it touches on the point perfectly well.
>the ethnostate includes Christians
>the ethnostate includes Pagans
>the ethnostate is integralist
>the ethnostate takes inspiration from Prussian governance

What more do the Spartans have to offer? Nothing against Spartans, of course.

>we discuss the possibility of a pure, white, ethnostate and its inner workings

It won't work and it won't happen. Racial segregation/Jim Crow laws were ruled to be unconstitutional. Explain to me how you're going to create an ethnostate when it will take an act of god to overturn that decision?

I wouldn't go with Turkey. There are the Ottoman kind of Turks and the Arab kind of Turks and the latter is what you'll attract and the latter is also what you do not want to attract.

this is all speculation m8

there's no reason to think that nazi white movement would have an easier time winning than a non-nazi white movement ffs

hipsters aren't occult goths are weird and no one would take them politically seriously, either, getting white people is hard enough without having to make people stop seeing nazism as evil, jesus fuckin christoff

Well, we really want the native Anatolians, I'd suspect.

H'wheat fields are OUR symbol, it's time we took it back from the gommies.

>Mfw I didnt even realise the many aspects in this Flag

Brilliant.
Spartan symbolism would symbolise the connection to Antiquity, its morals, philosophies and culture. Ancient Greek was the bedrock of many things we hold dear today, and the Spartans were the Warrior Cult amongst them, probably closest to an Ethno-State as one could get.
Its optional, but seeing as a lot of the fashwave aesthetics and the way people on here speak and think it would fit in my opinion.

The US legal system as it exists today will not survive this century.

No roaches. Ancestors came from Central Asia, basically Mongols

Imagine you're at a bar. Ladies are everywhere. You're with like-minded lads and you're in a little circlejerk having laughs. Women will approach you just because of the solidarity you have among your pals.

Circle jerks always garnish curiosity and if successful, draw in people just because it's a circlejerk.

Imagine if I did a flash mob with others dressed in a uniform of sorts and just walked down main street. It would garnish attention just from the solidarity we have. People would want to know who we are and want to join just from how connected we are. It's psychological.

You haven't provided an argument. I gave you examples and all you've done to everyone is go "No, this is gay. I don't like it."

really makes me think

How about this as a symbol?

>The rod and ring will strike

>White power

Why does this thread exist when the earlier one's 50 posts below bump limit.
Anyway:

I disagree

Natsoc is attractive as fuck.

Still beautiful and symbolic.

your examples didn't prove anything, though, common sense shows that white people are afraid of being pro-white because they think it's "Nazi" to do so.

That's why the media constantly labels us Nazi. fuck's sake m8

>GAMERGATE NAZIS REEEEEEE

There are several remnants of "White" turkey, the more arab looking fellows traditionally make up the lower classes of society. (Ironically these lower class Arabs are the only ones imigrating to Europe, which is why everyone thinks they are arabs so much for rocket scientists coming here).
Also of course, the remnants of Greeks in Anatolia. But they are quite few by now, so im not sure if you want to put "Turkey" on that list because for every white turk coming to the ethno state there will be a hundred Arabs lining up for Gibs.

Retard

Too modern imo. What we need is a traditional society, not show a power button as a symbol for our race

Obviously the (((United States))) wouldn't be an ethnostate, dumb nigger.

our people don't agree, white people don't agree

and we need to win their hearts and minds, or it's just a larpcult. fuck that.

This thread now belongs to the German Democratic Republic

I knew the origin of the wheat heraldry when I designed the flag user, but I stand by rehabilitating it for our message. Wheat is a crop long associated with our people, long before the bolsheviks perverted it along with so many symbols of our people's industrious character. By containing within the wheat bales the symbols of the iron cross, the celtic cross, and the black sun, it's clear the implication isn't bolshevik but rather the racial bond that unites us in spite of our religious divisions. The bound stalks of wheat also vaguely recall the fasces.

I'm in complete agreement; Turkey does not belong on the list for immigrants. Turkey is on the list for subjugated or conquered land.

kazakhstan is iffy. it has a large white russian ethnic minority in the north, but the majority are kazakhs.

So you're just a larping fag whose hoping that the US magically collapses?

Nazi shit is appealing to many people, even non-whites. There are many people, even non-white who admit the Nazis had a great appeal to them. Same reason why everyone thinks the Empire in Star Wars is cool.

The media can say whatever they want. Proof is in examples of how one presents themselves. If a Nazi regime of sorts appeared overnight doing wonderful things, people would love it because of the examples set. The media can blab as much as it wants.

It takes leaders to set examples for others. People can be afraid, but there's always someone with balls to get others to follow and stand up for themselves. For centuries, such people were known as heroes.

>what is Europe?

>larping this hard
How about we don't waste time and energy rehabilitating anything from the past, soviet or nazi? How about we appeal with a pro-white message of strength and confidence to the millions of White people who are fed up with anti-white rhetoric and want an alternative.

They don't care about WW2 revisionism. We need better propaganda.

>rehabilitating it for our message
it's almost an exact copy of the DDR flag

We already have a flag, faggot.

So, where should this ethnostate be? Given that it's realistically impossible to unite all of Europe after the amount of cucking of peoples, we need to choose a specific region (or regions) to create Utopia.

it's appealing to a lot of total freaks and losers and degenerates in society because it's the ultimate "FUCK YOU" to the mainstream, it's like being a satanist in the 1500s, where everyone just thinks you're evil.

It won't change shit.

>East German

Soviet bullshit.

>impossible
Only by peaceful means.

I'm laughing

"no don't use that larpflag"

"use this one instead"

"our people hate it but this is a movement to save our people and open their eyes to the truth, even though just seeing a swastika makes their minds shut instantly"

basically.

>being this offended by wheat in a country that has a strong agrarian tradition inseperable from its white population

>Teutonia
Not a good name.
Here let's talk about it I've wanted this general for quite some time.
>Location
The pacific north west would be ideal for such a place, the demographics are stable and if we were to get together we could take over that area, but that's just one area.
>Organization
The thing today about organizations is that instead of splitting off into multiple small groups we need one large group.
>Possible help from existing groups like NWF and TradWorkers Party
See above
>Flag designs and Names
Here's my flag design, it's not too complicated.
I was thinking of the same thing, but instead I wanted it to be a bit more robust.
>Name
ESOTERIA!
>Sustainabiltiy and energy/economy options
That can be discussed later but for now goodnight.
KEEP THIS DAMN GENERAL ALIVE!

Do you honestly believe that the EU will allow race based discrimination laws to be enacted by members states?

By your logic, everyone's a total freak and degenerate.

You don't know how many "normies" are into such things such as occult symbols, etc. even if there's a layer of irony. It's mainstream.

True. But who's to say that the Left and (((classical liberals))) wont make a last stand some place?

Unfortunately we can't use our flag. Remember what happened at Charlottesville.. Save it for the inner circle that can understand its significance.

Looks like an Army unit's banner.
Nice for the 14th legion; bad for a whole nation.

It was used with the intended purpose of swaying people away from white nationalism, which only backs up your point

Do you honestly believe that the current legal system will matter when our planning comes to fruition?

>using a soviet representation of wheat
dude no

Teutonia is super larpy and it's not like everyone white in America is a fucking Germanic

>By your logic, everyone's a total freak and degenerate.
no why?

>You don't know how many "normies" are into such things such as occult symbols
in the realm of art and music yes, but applied to politics is scary and weird to them, and it really kind of is. Why do we have to be esoteric for fuck's sake?

The white race must be saved, I don't have to have some occult weird symbol to do that. I want to stand for my people. That's all! Fuck this esoteric shit it's appealing to nerdy autistic people, not to most of our people we need to win to our side.

I want in, don't mind the jew.

this

the swastika is antiwhite and the left knows it, which is why they show pics of the ONE GUY who used it 24/7

Probably in the Northern or Northwestern US, Southwest, a private island, of Central America as of right now. We're still figuring out what area would be best logistically for many of our supporters to relocate since Charlottesville proved that we're capable of mastering large numbers of dedicated people for our common purpose. It's also a matter of finding a property large enough to contain a small settlement with the possibility of expansion at a price we can collectively afford to maintain.

All ideas are welcome but keep it realistic.

>the swastika is antiwhite
Not exactly true.
But it FUNCTIONS as an important anti-white propaganda tool, so your point fairly well stands.

>it's like being a satanist in the 1500s,
THAT'S why I'm so into it.
I'm like, super edgy.
But seriously, there were satan worshippers in the 1500s, they're called Jews.

Dont use it. Why?

Because its focusing on the PAST. We want to focus on the future. It's already part of a past narrative. Right now, it wont suit our purpose.

We need something fresh and NEW. Something that is free from the decades of brainwashing.

What do you guys think of the name "Esoteria?"
We have to have the cross in the wheel, it's the symbol of our people. We need something symbol.

Anywhere in Europe is difficult.
My personal affection for the Roman Empire biases me toward suggesting we set up shop near Turkey so that we get our City back on a reasonable time-table. Bulgaria or Romania, perhaps?
The regular answer of the American Northwest is, of course, an excellent and correct answer. It just doesn't really present any opportunities for expansion and reclamation of our truest homeland.

> the swastika is antiwhite

Not at all, actually. The problem is that because of the media's demonization of it for the past 6 decades, it's too late to be used as a symbol. It will only turn people away, not because it's "antiwhite", but because it's """evil"""

That's why I like the black sun and celtic cross, they've kept a low profile. Use those for now, because using the swastika in this stage will only hurt our chances. Wait until the masses really know whats going on.

Esoteria sounds a lot like "esoteric," which sounds irretrievable New-Agey to me.

neo nazism has been successfully used by the media as an antiwhite tool for decades, I would love for a natsoc party to SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY take power, but we all know it's not going to happen.

What we need to push for now is a white racial awakening, which is only hindered by the swastika and Hitler. White people aren't naturally anti-white, deep down we feel better around other whites. We need to guide them gently towards it.

no but seriously the point is that being le most edgy isn't a winning tactic, NS in the 1930s was not ULTRA EDGY AF like it seems today, it was edgy and radical but people didn't think swastika=le most ebil thing evar

cross with a wheel is not the symbol of our people, though, that's nonsense

it has become antiwhite, is what I mean

imagine if Sup Forums natsocs took over the planet, they'd meme the star of david into an anti jewish symbol by showing it looking evil a billion times, lol

this

You just reminded me user, two people have been keeping this general going as of today and although the results of been pretty awesome and inspiring, it would be greatly appreciated if other anons were able to pick up the slack and post this general at least once a day to keep the discussion progressing.

Thanks again to all. As recent events around the world have shown we're running short on time..

But if we remain dedicated and pull all of our creative energies together I believe we can see this essential step through and build the ethnostate.

wheres that ethnostate Rockwell set up again?

He got shoahed

Tis a sad thing indeed that we cannot properly set up in Europe and reconquer our homelands by force immediately but rest assured it will happen in time.
It's not nonsense, the cross is a representation of the order of nature and the seasons and the wheel represents sun and the cycle of like of European peoples. It's been used for thousands of years. It's the oldest known symbol of our heritage.
Let's push through together. We can do it.

Will your state be far north? Canada maybe?
If so name it Hyperborea.

I think New Hampshires a good start.
It's got that Libertarian thing going on which is code for "white" so we get enough "libertarians" there and we can just suddenly go fasc over night and separate.

I like that.
If it's in the US northwest, the name is already decided on, however: Cascadia.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad symbol, but why is it /ourpeople/'s symbol?

Where does that idea come from? I'm fine with it, it just seems like made up nonsense.

This here looks much slicker and less weird to normies, we need to use that, not the black sun one

We've got the numbers, we've got the passion, together we've got the money, we clearly have the creativity and dedication. It's 100% doable as long as we start small and build from there.

no shit, because he was outwardly a Nazi. you can be Gas the kikes race war now as much as you want with your friends but its time to grow the fuck up. drop the larp. Like it or not we need normies, we need numbers. youre not going to get that acting like this. once we have people on board and redpilled sure then bring out the reich shit.

Islands aint the best idea, as disaster may kick in very quickly, natural or artificial. What we need is a small town, somewhere remote in the in the West (if we're wanting to start out in the US). If it's remote enough where we can effectively be self-sustaining for the most part, then we can also allow only pro-white businesses, financiers, and utilities to serve the town.

I remember talking in an old /nsg/ thread about it, but one of the most important things that we can do is out-Jew the Jew. The best thing for us to get this thing going is have allies, or better yet ourselves, in the financial and investment sector. From there, they can give us 0% interest loans for land, housing, etc. This will cheaply allow us to build and buy homes for our families, as well as starting up farms and businesses. And from there, we can grow.

I prefer the red cross one

Ah, I see what you mean

The DFW area is the perfect place for the American Ethnostate HQ.

Property is relatively cheap, cost of living is cheap, there are jobs, plenty of land, resources, and the coast is about an hour or so away.

Texas also is a strong gun state. Self defense is big. There are plenty of places in Texas where we will find strong support among the locals. The Demographics for the DFW area is majority White.

Got the pastebin saved mate. Godspeed