Dragon Ball Super

I am fucking done with this show.

No one cares and using the fucking catalog retard.

Best super episode for now. This HS episode did everything right.

See you next week.

We can all agree that Piccolo is the best Dad, right?

So now Pan being strong at age 4 is not because Goku trained her, but because she's just got bloodline powers?

Toriyama and Toei are going to great lengths to ruin DBZ's epilogue, aren't they?

You mean like Goten?

isn't toriyama out of this shit ? didn't he say that he wasn't involved with the scripts of super ?

Goten was trained by chichi and gohan and he's like 8 years old when we meet him, not 4.

And he went Super Saiyan on his own.

He does new character designs and hammers out a general plot, the guys at Toei do the rest.

He's more involved than he was in GT, but less than he was during the manga run.

And that's dumb too, but thankfully it wasn't the case with pan. Is your point that just because something stupid happened earlier, everything is excused if it is?

The point is Dragon Ball has always been stupid. Goku went to the moon, but can't breathe in space. Hybrids always get bloodline powers, just like Gohan and Pan.

Hell, Gohan's early displays of power always showed him flying.

>The point is Dragon Ball has always been stupid.
And? Why is it okay when they retroactively make it stupider?

How is it any stupider? It at least goes with what's previously established.

Fuck you actually think this is a retcon, don't you? Nigga THIS is a retcon.

because Goku training pan and bonding with her was a sweet way to end the series, and pan's power was in a way an expression of how close the two were.

But no, she's flying in space as a toddler now and Goku is a shit grandparent. Bravo, Toriyama.
Again, being in line with previously stupid shit doesn't mean it's good for previously NOT stupid shit to be retconned into being stupid. And great defense, by the way: "wow, super is stupid". "Yeah, as stupid as the stupidest moments of DBZ!"

You're forgetting that Gohan was a special snowflake with genetics superpowers too.

>Oh god he raged and managed to gravely injure an enemy who slapped Goku and Piccolo's shit

Except... Goku still adores her and wants to train her, even promises that she'll be a Super Saiyan in no time. Hell Goku actually shows himself to be a decent grandpa, better than he was as a dad. Fuck did you actually WATCH the episode?

You're assblasted because it doesn't fit your headcanon. Where did it ever say that Goku was the one who taught her to fly?

>hating on the most cannon super episode

That's actually logical, saiyans are getting stronger with each hybrid generation.
It was a colorful moment and despites the incoherence of the characters breathing in space, it's actually better to see them trying things like this rather than just throwing so bland DBZ ripoff that the fans want to see.
Too bad Toei keeps on giving the episode to 12 year old animators. I fucking hate them for ruining the potential Super has.

Why do they have filler in an all new saga?

>watering down the strong species yeilds a stronger species

It doesn't really make sense

How can she instinctively fly? Wasn't that a technique that involved at least the basic understanding of Ki usage?

>and Goku is a shit grandparent.
no that was GT
he's a good grandpa in super

How did her dad do it?

What if humans are the stronger race? They just needed a little spark to blossom, like a little alien blood.

Dragonball follows Lamarckian genetics.

Each saiyan-hybrid kid is stronger than the last, and can naturally use abilities that their parents had to train.

Well it didn't made any sense since Gohan then?
I'm guessing it's like "the saiyans are too cold hearted to be really strong so they need the human warmth/hearth" whatever

Wait shit is that why Tien and Krillin were so strong for humans and Yamcha was so weak?

Are they actually distantly related to noseless and three-eyed aliens?

Why should I care if you drop it? I liked this part, it showed off her spirit and personality. Whether you like it or not doesn't effect me.

There are a lot of instances of hybrids in nature being stronger/more fit than pure-breeds.

That's a good way to see things, but if you're not using his viewpoint to fuel the debate, you shouldn't read Internets

Like?

Not that user, but:

Mules
Dogs
Poultry
Corn
Rice
Bears
Some species of big cats
Onions
Broccoli

...wait shit THAT'S why Broly was so strong!

He's going to be even more involved in the next arc. The Future Trunks returns one.

What dog can beat a wolf?

a wolf-dog that has had its potential awoken

At what age?

>not because Goku trained her
Finally Super served to prove my point. At this point we could say Piccolo trained her, but she just wanted to impress her grandpa Piccolo, her daddy and mommy for the tournament.

Wolfdogs.

10 year old, after that they kind of decline

Baby Pan flied around the world without getting tired, 4 years old Pan is tired after flying around the world. Fucking logic.

>So now Pan being strong at age 4 is not because Goku trained her, but because she's just got bloodline powers?
Why the fuck would you have not thought that it was bloodline shit? Was the epilogue literally your fucking introduction to the series?

Except the MC's face on EVERY shot.

>premise of a delicious female SSJ
>'I'm out of here'

You won't be missed.

nigga babys have the more energy than people dream of.

>female SSJ
The only thing close to a female SSJ you are going to get is pic related.

When will Tarble come back, and is he even canon?

SOON

Source is where

That's not really Lamarckian genetics. It's more like extremely accelerated genetics with an ambiguous definition of what is a learned skill and what is a natural ability.

Shhhhhhh
No one heard you, just delete this and we'll forget about it ok

He was canon when BoG was released, but i think he's not anymore since they didn't mention him in Super.

They didn't mention the whole Trunks/Mai relationship in super either.

>They didn't mention the whole Trunks/Mai relationship in super either.
Goddamnit Toriyama

Goddamnit Toei
ftfy retard

I never realized how much I liked Chichi until I saw those shots where her hair isn't in a bun.

What happened? The nips seemed to like it. The PTAs ruined the fun again?

>Impying the first Future Trunks and the second Future Trunks aren't two different people

The four-timeline theory is a sham for the uninitiated. The real answer is far more complicated.

>Piccolo can't stick back to his evil root

Somewhere in hell, I'm sure his dad (read: mother) is faceslamming into a wall.

He's not canon, he's from a silly OVA that doesn't make any sense. How could Vegeta possibly have a little brother?

Is Pan stronger than Broly?

>Baby Pan flied around the world without getting tired

She went to sleep after that

Piccolo is his dad. If he wasn't then Kami would have died when Piccolo died the first time.

>Goku is sick
>Future Trunks all over again

New Android Saga confirmed?

>there's an infinite number of future Trunks because each action changes the future
>this particular timeline that is the show just happens to be the one where only 3 Future Trunks showed up

Go fuck yourself, this episode was great.

>and hammers out a general plot, the guys at Toei do the rest.
Love this meme.

Time travel is confusing, that's why it's forbidden.

>Get worried about Goku when he's sick or hurt
>Cares about her kids
>Only gets mad at Goku when he does stupid shit like destroy their home
>Makes him 200lbs of food every night
She's top tier.

Also, don't know if any subs are out yet, but Goku told Bulma "I definitely didn't come to your house to stare at your saggy tits." Shit was hilarious.

Anything is stronger that something non canon.

I figured you faggots on Sup Forums would like this episode. Fuck all I want is a DBZ 2.0, but every single week I am disappointed. My dream will never be real. Slice of life terrible animation filler tier garbage and gag jokes, fucking makes me sick. You know powerlevels are out of control when a baby can do something it took goku, the most talented fighter, years to learn.

I liked the episode up until this point.

It doesn't really defy DBZ logic in any way, I mean, Broly saved his father from an exploding planet when he was a baby.

I guess my gripes begin and end with yet another moment of what could have been a cool Piccolo highlight having been overlooked, and that Pan's development in terms of power isn't looking very interesting already.

Is anything really stronger than the delusion of non canon fanwank?

And I figured offboard retards would complain, just like every week. Go back to watching GT dubs.

Pafu-subs are

>Pan's development in terms of power isn't looking very interesting already.
>There are still people that take power levels so seriously that they're concerned with the power level of an infant
Holy shit. You can't make this stuff up.

I sensed some major foreshadowing with Pan gazing at the stars and them showing it for so damn long.

Was it a reference to GT? or maybe in a future arc Pan will travel the galaxy like in GT but slightly different reasons?

Or will Xenoverse be canon and Pan & Trunks go out to all the universes to correct the timelines for the kais?

Time will tell.

>Fuck all I want is a DBZ 2.0,
GT hasn't gone anywhere if you want your knockoff DBZEEEEEE

>Slice of life terrible animation filler tier garbage and gag jokes, fucking makes me sick
I bet you think Goku and Krillin meeting Launch was "filler."

>You know powerlevels are out of control when a baby can do something it took goku, the most talented fighter, years to learn.
Yeah, fucking Gohan how can he be stronger than his dad and Piccolo combined?

Am I the only one who admits to liking power levels?

I don't know what those are. I just know that all subs for this show up late and there's no simulcast, so I figured I tell people about the joke.

The decendant of a borderline God wants to reach out and touch the stars. Goku then tells her that if he weren't sick, he'd take her to the sky. It's nothing super crazy, the children of great men reaching for stars is nothing new.

Hahahaha, just enjoy it for what it is

I liked seeing Goku use kaiouken times 10 in God mode, and I think there should be SOME consistency in that Majin Buu shouldn't be able to fight Goku and Vegeta now. Anyone who says "The scouter put X character 5 points higher than Y so X NEEDS to win!" should kill themself.

Literally the first subs to come out, right after the RAWs. 10 hours to be exact.

Nope I think it was foreshadowing and you're just a retard.

Ah, and they're English instead of Spanish. Cool. How are they in terms of accuracy and readability in English?

>people unironically defending dragon ball super

Has to be 3rd worlders right?

Sup Forums is all about being contrarian, which ironically means people try to conform to the unpopular opinion. That's why these threads are filled with who claim to like Dragon Ball but hate all of the good things about it.

If they aren't native English speakers, I couldn't tell.

Foreshadowing for what? She's the granddaughter of demi-god and she will inevitably become somewhat of legend herself. Are you retarded?

>GT/Xenoverse bullshit
Guess that answers my question.

Cool.

>Has to be 3rd worlders right?
Japns and Americans who don't think the toonami dub is the definitive version love it. Get over it.

>underage b& that's jelly people have a nostalgia show that's actually good

GT and Xenoverse have to do with Pan traveling the universe.

If Pan was just looking at the sky like any infant does and go "ooh pretty" then fine, but they really sat on it and made it pretty obvious that it was foreshadowing something related to the stars.

You retard.

Underage/10

>So now Pan being strong at age 4 is not because Goku trained her, but because she's just got bloodline powers?

What is Goten? What is Trunks?

mad

It's been established that half-breeds have more potential to be strong than purebreeds, Sup Forums.

>GT and Xenoverse have to do with
Noncanon fanwank. No on cares, fuck off.

>Fuck all I want is a DBZ 2.0
You are going to get evil nigger Goku and Future Trunks. And it's going to be shit, hope you are happy.

It still exists.