BenGarrison seems a little bit stress out

BenGarrison seems a little bit stress out

Maybe you should buckle up guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse#Black_Horse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that speech ballon that looks like horns on the thumbnail
Stupid, fucking, Garrison.

Sad to see based Ben reduced to this state but I guess you can't fix boomers.

Ten times what you'll be

Ben Garrison gets it. Some retards just don't understand The Art Of The Deal.

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world.

And stop acting like 3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up.

are you this guy? because I am this guy you totally copied my phrase

do you have skype?

>And stop acting like 3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up.
>3,300,000

Zyklon b is smarter than the average Sup Forums shitter and knows to be patient

who let reddit in here?

Poor fucking Ben now has to make a living trying to pretend we didn't get sold the fuck out. Sad.

Ben was played as much as the rest of us.

That is not what he is talking about. He isn't throwing them a bone on anything. Dumb shill, Trump came out and said that he won't agree to anything that is a bad deal for the American people. I'm sure their lie about him making a decision got the White House enough calls and emails to remind Trump who voted him in. Any real American adult won't make a deal that benefits DACA before American citizens. You shills just don't understand that we see right through you.

My opinion here

throwing a "bone" to the oposite side is as effective as giving a coin to a beggar

you will probably make him shut the hell up for one day, but now, he has a fundamented belief that he can get away with that, and he will persist on asking for money

DACA is complicated... because those kids are actually american. They act like one and speak like one any everything.... But letting them in will signal more people to migrate into the USA, which is bad

Everyone on Sup Forums who cucks on immigration and amnesty deserves a spot in the ovens.

Is baja for sale?

>chess piece that looks like a wall
Laughed for 3 minutes after seeing this

do you seriosly want to make California bigger?

>MFW Ben hurted the taconigger fe-fes

>>chess piece that looks like a wall
>chess piece is only 1 square wide
Laughed for 4 years after seeing that

As a zone to put all the military bases, and military tests, yes.

Is your country so awful that you have to ruin mine to escape yours?

Its a middle ground. Most people just want the short path to success, by going to a 1st nation country. In here, you need to pave your own way to success, which is something that most people don't want. They don't value the effort

The ones you see on CNN maybe. I grew up in an area with spics who were actualy Americans that barley spoke English and got pregnant and dropped out before senior year, and that was a good 70%. It's all about image paco, these people don't want to integrate

Then I guess it could be settle in 2 parts

The first part, which is the easiest... if those guys don't even speak English, nor have school or a job, then kick them the fuck out.

The second part is hard... because allowing those 5% kids that actually act like americans, will signal many other people that they can get a chance... and THEY WILL TAKE THAT CHANCE.

Yes, simply be patient while Texas flips blue. It is just chess and will all work it in the end.

THIS XDD

Blue eyes
Blonde hair
Pink nips
At least 5' 10"

If they make any of these while not acting like a total nigger I'll take them

>3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation
>3,300,000 new democratic voters is going to be the end of the nation

>noncitzens can vote

stop with this fucking meme retard

daca isnt citizenship

I honestly don't know if this is meant to be facetious or not.

you tell me

this. What an idiot

>longhorns
based texas rep

I'm probably overthinking it but are the bull horns symbolic of Mexico's Spanish roots? Men fought and ran with the bulls to prove their worth and all

I don't know what is going on, but Trump has pulled off some crazy, counterintuitive shit that I didn't understand at the time in the past. Nothing has been passed or signed yet and DACA is still dead. I'm willing to wait and see for a while.

Wanna explain this symbolism?

>Want Beggar to do something
>Make Beggar dependent on you
>Bad Strategy

>>Want Beggar to do something
BEGGARS ARENT USEFUL

If they aren't on drugs or crazy they actually can be very useful. Some people are down on their luck and/or aren't able to find the mental capacity to go through the proper steps to get section 8 and all that. And that's if their country even has that shit!

Trump does the opposite of what GOP cucks have done for decades, which is virtue signal to their conservative base while implementing liberal friendly policy. Trump virtue signals to the left while instituting the most right wing policies this country has seen since Eisenhower. It drives them nuts.

Notice how the mex pres doesn't have a speech bubble, so trump was intentionally given one for some reason, and the use of space and positioning is suspect

Why didn't OP post the original? pic related

You don't understand that Trump has been outplayed every day he has been in office. Soros rules the US.

>implying drumpf has the mental capacity to play chess

I got it, I just read that he's a big supporter of Trump so it seems odd he'd give him horns

Mexican pieces still standing... Trump golden piece fallen...

>Ben Garrison gets it. Some retards just don't understand The Art Of The Deal.

Are you implying trump understands it? Someone else wrote the book, he just put his name on it

Trump hands shake as if he had parkinson or some other random senile sickness

Styx, that you?

You put the pieces you take on their own side. Trump is moving a white piece. Mexicans have taken one piece, Trump has nine.

??
Do you have brain problems?
A checkmate is a definitive win, doesn't matter how many pieces the loser still has standing. Do you also believe the Hilldawg should be president because of the popular vote?

Also the piece nieto has is obviously a pawn, all Trumps pieces are golden.

yeah but it seems as if those Mexican pieces... still standing up, have captured the flag, and turned it to the other way....

the mexican flag is in the correct way, and the only american piece in there is fallen...

I understand chess... what I don't get is why are those multiple mexican pieces SO CLOSE to the US flag?

What do the pieces represent? He can't even get our president to stop embarrassing him.

Because they tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didn't even matter.

CAPTURED FLAG.... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH BEN GARRISON??? WHAT KIND OF HIDDEN SYMBOLISM IS THIS?

>> important issues like tax breaks
You Have Been Trolled. You Have Lost. Have A Nice Day.
> decade-old meme cuz old.

Oh yeah, it sure is nicethat we have voter ID laws toprevent illegals from voting! Oh wait...

>What do the pieces represent?
The pieces are just accessory to the implied meaning of the meme 52D CHESS.

Because in a bi-dimensional space you only have so much room to draw things on.

There is not a single american piece standing by near the Mexican flag...

>4d chess meme

Sure guys, he's just pretending to be inept and retarded.

Notice that Black Horse?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse#Black_Horse

Maybe it means that Trump is somehow, going to fuck up the food supply that enters to the US, which is very likely if NAFTA comes to an end...

hide flag next time esse

>They act like one and speak like one any everything.
yet they wave mexican flags, speak spanish, and hate white people.
Theyre also ugly criminals that cannot stop shitting more of themselves out of their "women".
citizenship should only be granted to the grandchildren of the initial immigrant family, IF they do not step out of line.

dam russians
>they spend time south of the border to get the hang of being mexican
>then they sneak across the border and take low-paying jobs
>then they fraudulently vote Dem straight ticket
...those pesky, pesky ruskies

>even ben is falling for muh 4d chess
what happened to him?