Femanon here. My bf was telling me I should check this site out and get "red-pilled...

Femanon here. My bf was telling me I should check this site out and get "red-pilled." He said I should use this picture he took to start a thread about something in the news or politics in general, so here's my first go:

What is the point of the North Korean crisis? They must know they can't win a war of any kind, so why does our media even pay attention to them and give them any credibility? If we just ignored them they could rot away forever and nobody outside of North Korea would ever be affected, so what's in it for us to even recognize them?

Most recent news on the subject: foxnews.com/world/2017/09/14/north-korea-expert-no-way-to-stop-kim-jong-uns-regime.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/47607384/#47612513
youtube.com/watch?v=xlTofwK8FLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits or gtfo

them's the rules

do you do anal?

fpbp
tits with timestamp or gtfo

Because it's part of the globalist plan to wipe out the major population centers.

I can let you know more details, but your post is lacking tits

what a dumbass, kek

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/47607384/#47612513

This is that Ukrainian girl that was posting several months back. Check the archive.

He politely and indirectly told you that you know nothing and shouldn't discuss politics and instead should focus on something else, like maternal matters.

Because they're trying to develop a nuke they can use against the US? Is this bait?

Hi femannon. Dump your bf. A red pill means he wants you to have an affair with a black man.

ITS SMOKE AND MIRRORS M'LADY

Stop being a homosexual.

>I'm a gril! Spoonfeed me!
>no timestamped tits

Your boyfriend wants you to be oogled by other guys. He's the textbook definition of a cuck.

>my boyfriend

The only way you have a boyfriend is if you're also a guy.

The blue pilled answer is that NK could export Nuclear weapons to other countries that have less to lose and are more willing to suicide nuke someone.

The red pilled answer is that Best Korea is defending itself from (((them))) and doesn't want American or international backing influence in their country. They have as much of a right to have nuclear weapons as any country, and life in North Korea isn't nearly as bad as they pretend it is here.

tldr version:
tits or gtfo

>1 post by this ID
>no timestamp

Your bf is a faggot. Show us your tits.

Yep, black guys. He failed to tell you we're a lot of niggers in Sup Forums

Slide threads get saged.

>the current state of Sup Forums
Women never come on Sup Forums. Or if they do, they never identify themselves. There's never been a recorded case of tits + timestamp of a femanon on Sup Forums

> 1 post by this ID
when there's the FBI thread, Korea thread
sliding in full force
sage and hide

You can clearly see your arm taking the selfie. Ergo, your bf didn't "take the picture"

Another lying cunt looking for attention then eventually getting Blacked

bait and saged

show tits or get the fuck out

> 1 post by this id

Maximum bait. Any Sup Forumstard lucky enouhg to fuck such a hot woman know damn well to keep his mouth such about this place.

A simple image search has determined this post to be a lie. Kys neckbeard

bump

>He said I should use this picture he took
Your hand is obviously holding the camera though
Plus if that was real, it would suggest the guy is a cuck that wants to expose your body online and is testing the waters

also, tits or gtfo

you must be a special kind of retard

youtube.com/watch?v=xlTofwK8FLQ

SHUT YOUR HOOOOOLLLE.

NO PRIVATE BARTERS IN FROGTOWN!!!

>Femanon here. My bf was telling me I should check this site out
Did he also tell you to use the word "Femanon" to identify yourself, faggot? Fake and gay.

> trying to bait Sup Forumslacks with a picture of a famous Sup Forumslack Ukranian girl

You might as well kill yourself, faggot.