Magi

Do you think there's any salvation for Sinbad anymore? His wish for Solomon's wisdom may just bring his fall or make him closer to David than before. You think he's going to be the final villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/437397759.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a dumb bitch who's getting played by two omnipotent beings.

Thoughts on the Sinbad no bouken anime?

More like the only one trying to do shit and using the omnipotent fags.

What will happen if Alibaba and Hakuryuu meet again anyways?

I can't imagine he's going to take it that well, and as much as Alibaba is a good guy who forgives people a lot that he'd easily forget that he was the one who placed him a coma for 3 yers because he was being retarded.

He was dead, not in a coma.

Only rehash, nothing to dicuss about
There will be a bloodbath.
Screencap this
Also WHERE IS MY SS3 A-1 REEEEEEEEEE

If Alibaba will get his djinn back there won't even be a fucking fight with his current hax ability.

They'll be reunited on a light note, like Alibaba walking in on the Edge Bros practicing their Team Rocket intro.

>Wanting more A-1 shit
Fuck off retard

Sinbad has become a Dictator now hasn't he?

This is interesting with the Magi manga beside the Sinbad manga.

He's been on the path of a Dictator for a looong time.

I haven't read the manga much is sinbad's "he's walking a tight rope" thing beaten over the reader's heads?

The problem isn't that he's walking a tight rope it's that there is no rope anymore. Sinbad rules all and controls all just as he wanted, people live in peace but those that do not ahire to his vision are destroyed without mercy through sady and legal means, there is no room to question Sinbad or to compete with him. You know that goi pit back in Magonstreght that had the humans basically living life constantly drunk and fucking in the streets without a care in the world or any real productiveness in their bodies and minds? That's what Sinbad's world is heading towards. That's probably why he's chasing that foolish naive ideal of "ever lasting peace" and possibly immortanlity so he can keep his control. Tell me, what good is a world like that? Poverty, War, Struggle, Death and Cruelty are all just as much a part of life as Love, Happiness, Peace,Community and Kindness, one cannot exist without the other. That is the worlds-no, the universe's sole truth.

Not it's more like we were shown that his actions despite being with the intention of helping everyone are gotten through shady means and morally gray areas.

One of then being controlling fish princess to do stuff in his favor with his genie. Alibaba knows he has good intentions but doubts his decisions to get to said greater good.

Is Hakuei really gone? ;_;

Out of reach most likely. I feel like Aladdin may be able to do something about it, but otherwise, it won't be easy to break free from her mother's possession.

I kinda forgot, does she keep switching bodies ever since Solomon's time period and that's why she has all the memories, or is she the reincarnation which somehow retained the memories from that time?

Honestly does he even deserve forgiveness? He did a lot of stupid shit and killed his best friend on a fit of childish rage by assuming he Alibaba was trying to manipulate him when he was actually concerned for him, and if it wasn't for the magi would have never returned. Not to mention coming to realize he did all of that for nothing and only made himself even more disgusted with his actions and now he ran away.

Honestly if he's forgiven for all with a slap on the wrist simply i'll be mad as fuck.

Also how come Aladdin wasn't more angry at him for what he did to Alibaba? I know he was watching the fight, but he even said sorry for what he did to Judal, but got nothing of the sort for what he did to Alibaba.

Aladdin has never really been angry like that. The overwhelming sadness of losing Alibaba hurt far more then raging at Haku. In reality, we call those people weak.

Anger isn't always the default emotion to loss. Aladdin's response to what happened to Alibaba was sadness, and he had the insight to realize that getting angry at Hakuryuu wouldn't do any good.

More over, he came to agree that Hakuryuu was "right" so to say and that his coming with Alibaba, while well-intentioned, was a mistake on their end.

I guess that's fine, but him being alright with what he did to him and even saying sorry for what he did to Judal felt out of place considering what just happened, especially since Hakuryuu didn't show the slightest form of regret, and yet looked sad as fuck when he heard Judal was never coming back.

At least until the dragon dude brings him back. Who the hell is the dragon anyways?

Aladdin is the biggest moralfag in the series. He forgave the bitch who killed Ugo, and he forgave the other bitch who killed Alibaba. In fact, didn't he offer to be the Magi for his best friend's murderer?

It's all a matter of perspective user, even if Aladdin decided that Hakuryuu was a gigantic edgy douchefaggot that only cared about himself, that doesn't change that Aladdin pushed Judal out of the stratosphere and that it was kind of a mean thing to do, even in self-defense.

Making sense out of any story isn't a matter of trying to insert your reality into fantasy, it's a matter of understanding why something happened the way it did between the borders of the pages. What Aladdin did was saint-like, and it's as impossible for me as it might be to you, but it made perfect sense to me because he's Aladdin.

Can someone translate this?

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/437397759.html

>He forgave the bitch who killed Ugo
Thanks for confirming that you are retarded.

That one felt more like him wanting to keep an eye on him and possibly lead him to help more people instead of being sad and moody about it. He also possibly saw how much he was struggling with keeping his act when everyone was acting better than him, and then he snaped when Aladdin offered him that and asked to show him how he planned to live his life.

Do they have enough material for a season 3? They made one for Sinbad's story, so i imagine that it's in their interest to continue the main story at some point.

Shut the fuck up, you hipster retards.

Where is Sense with the latest chap?

and do it slow retard

They do some fuck ups here and there but it's pretty enjoyable, first season deviating from the source material for not reason was pretty weird, but otherwise the second one did much better.

Ohtaka will make it anti-climatic:

Baba and Haku will meet and look very serious for a moment and then Haku will start crying like in the Zagan dungeon. Baba will cry a bit as well and later forgive him.

Please no, that will actually make me pretty mad.

>but it's pretty enjoyable

I'm sorry i don't share you opinion user, i will now proceed to change my entire way of thinking just because you don't think the same way about it.

This chapter just made me hate sinbad even more what an arrogant fucking faggot.

He's not evil, he does want to work towards the goal of making everyone live in peace, but the way he's going about it, will pretty much make everyone be forced into it, which will inevitably bite him in the ass later on. Aside from all the shady shit that's happening, this method will not work out in the long run, and even if it does get far, it will be false peace where people are being forced to accept the current conditions.

Are magi threads usually this slow, or is it because there's nothing to talk about that hasn't been discussed to death already?