>Raqqa Aug31
imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep13
>"Moderate Rebel" from HTS assassinated in Idlib
>Hundreds of ISIS defectors fleeing, by "pure coincidence", safely to Southern Turkey
>Central Syria - SAA liberates 5 more towns, could potentially have entire pocket liberate in 2 weeks
>Iran and Syria reach agreement to have a powerplant built in Syria
>DeZ:
ISIS launches Yuge Counter-offensive in Southern Dez, Kills 0 SAA troops.
Tiger Forces are preparing to cross the Euphrates using pontoons
Republican Guard captures 80km of territory within and around the governorate and city of DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
>Raqqa: SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy is bogus
>Iraqi Parliament passes measure forbidding the Kurdish secession vote
/sg/ Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UaS6dbnAl3A
youtu.be/5BxfDf2X-Cw(China)
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
imgur.com/a/iLQjh
i.imgur.com/HzNqgUT.jpg
imgur.com/a/vTwGl
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_H0AhTpOU
twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/908504411374198785
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQYpvL6As8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if that happened, the israeli prime minister of that time would've suffered a scandal like Reagan
oh of course

K*RD GENOCIDE

Does Assad knows that democracy is a fucking disease???

>SOUTHFRONT Sep14
youtu.be/UaS6dbnAl3A
youtu.be/5BxfDf2X-Cw(China)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>DeZ Sep14
imgur.com/a/iLQjh
>Raqqa Sep14
i.imgur.com/HzNqgUT.jpg
>Central Syria Sep14
imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep14
>DeZ
Ru submarines fire 7 missiles on IS HQ&arms depots near al-Mayadeen city
SAA capture Baghiliyah district NW of DeZ, now aims towards Ayyash
SAA secures DeZ airport by advancing in Thurdah mountains.SAA advances SE of city, 35km away from al-Mayadeen city
>Astana 6th meeting between Russia, Iran,Turkey, Sy gov&rebels rep. underway 13-15 Sep
>E Ghouta:JaI foils SAA assault near Homs-Damascus highway
>Raqqa:SDF claims to capture national hospital
>Idlib:Jaish al-Ahrar defects from HTS
>IS does a Hit-n-run overruning SDF trench in rural Hasakah
>IS convoy crosses to E Syria after 2 weeks delay due to US airstrikes
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 14 villages&several hilltops
>IS ambushes Egyptian military column in N Sinai, kills 18
>Taliban captures 5 villages in N Afghanistan
>50+ killed,80 injured in gun&bomb attack in S Iraq
Yemen
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
>Saudi warplanes crashes in Yemen, pilot died
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi troops in Jizan killing 2
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

get out of here mexico you fucking kike nigger

> implying it isn't.

Noticed SDF has magically made it to the north shore of the Euphrates in a few days, and now has the opportunity to take vast swathes of oil fields.

Fucking kurds, we all know they are ZOG puppets but I just find it comical that only like 1/32 of Syrian soil is ethnically Kurdish, but the SDF is going for 1/3 of the whole shebang.

I am hearing more chatter about a Lebanon (Hezbollah) / Israel war about to blow up... is this happening from the Syrian general perspective?

get out of here australia you fucking kike nigger

No

>Developments Sep13
OP you fucked it up again

No

I hate Saddam so much I supported the invasion. Saddam was a bad man and did not pursue enough subordination to Russia. Assad is a Russian ally and our dear friend in the region.

>when the autism hits u

>amerimutt supports (((democracy)))
figures

Democracy is the worst possible way to run a country

i'd say sharia law is probably slightly worse nigel

It is terrible too, but not as bad as democracy.
Democracy is the single most degenerate political system ever invented

#Syria Ayham Faisal Saqr arrived To his village Saleeb Al Bahlulliyya
After 3 years of siege in DeirEzZor
He is nicknamed Lion of #DeirEzZor

Kill yourself, Yank.

Dirty ASSadist authoritarians, the glorious SDF rules the north now.

The oil fields are ours.

Praise KEeeeEeK!!

>southernigger
Opinion discarded

I heard a major Jewish figure tonight on a radio talk show and Some Israeli maybe an ambassador saying this is at a very grave point.

I went to look for internet stories and first saw a July dated story about King of Jordan saying oh boy its getting bad etc...

The radio show was discussing how hamas in gaza and the PA which are the other brand of islam might react during a war since they get assblasted in Syria for years now by Iran and Syria brand.

The host was talking very worried for people with families in israel and expressing high alarm.. not to be trusted? Just posturing for some strategic effect?

Why did the Syrian and Iraqi Ba'athists hate each other? Which things did they disagree on?

Hamas has more or less come back into the fold. They don't make any statements about Syria as they need sunni moral support and gibs from Iran

Power and influence

NTH FOR PAN ARAB UNITY

Saddamism espouses Sunni Iraqi supremacy over the whole Arab world.

I'm not kidding. It's also much closer to Communism than Ba'athism, and was officially referred to as Saddamist Ba'athism since it's not the same thing.

HOLY F*CK ABSOLUTELY B*SED

Nothing to do with Sunni, just Saddam and Assad both wanted to be leaders. Saddam's top aides and deputies were Christian and Assad sunnified tge entire Syrian alawite community.

Also Assad's Ba'ath was more left wing and closer to communism, Saddam's Ba'ath was more right wing and closer to nazism

>Saddam's Ba'ath was more right wing and closer to nazism
that's why he sucked and ended up fucked

All lies. Saddamism even included Kurdish autonomy in the northern region, and that autonomy has only been strengthened to this day.

I'm on my phone now I'm a self proclaimed expert in Baathism I'll explain in more detail when I get home my grandpa was a baathist party member and my dad and uncle were both officers in the Iraqi army

How does it make it lies? I'll explain more when I get home

>I'm not kidding. It's also much closer to Communism than Ba'athism,
Yeah no, Saddam took power and the first thing he did was literally kill most members of the Iraqi communist party, he also was closer to the US than Soviets and actively spoke against communism multiple times

So.... no one has crossed the river
Well that's disappointing

I don't get what this picture is implying

The absolute state of /sg/ WHEN Assad gets executed live on CNN

do they really need to kill each other?

Lmao he's won the war, he has every major city except raqqah and idlib

My biggest concern has been northern syria, how is assad going to recover that part of the territory

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

But nah
It's a pretty stupid move, but they've talked about it for DAYS so I'm just waiting. Do it or shut up tbqh

FREE KURDISTAN
10 DAYS LEFT

they probably have an agreement. or maybe they try to cross in mayadin,what is a better choice for me

Saddam #isourguy

i do not really like that guy, but it is sad to see how his country ended up after he got ousted
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_H0AhTpOU

Through diplomacy and bargaining, not through blood and bullets.
As I see it, the kurds have oil fields and raqqa to bargain while Assad has turkish leverage and the possibility of baghdad's support since they've got issues/taken measures to ban the independence referendum coming up.

Worst case, you get some kurds under Damascus oversight governing some towns

Best case, the Americans cut and run, the kurds cede back the land/the local Arabs have an uprising against being governed by foreigners from Turkey

Ow

i mean Both the kurds and the syrian arabs hate the turkroaches, why cant they join forces and repel the terrorists

How is everyone?

I don't like sand

Just finished cod 4's campaign and you can tell it was written by Americans.
> game takes place over 6 days.
> SAS raid a container ship and find a Nuke being sent to Khaled Al-Asad, ship gets scuttled by Russian MiGs
> Al Asad leads a coup in a "small but oil rich nation" and ousts the sitting President Al Fulani, his reason being that Al Fulani had been putting American interests ahead of the populations just like the royal family before him
> the very next day, the Americans invade with a force of over 50,000 USMC marines
> the very next day, a nuke in the royal palace wipes out most of those troops
> the next morning, Al Asad is found and executed in Azerbaijan by SAS.
That's not even including all the bullshit about the Russian ultranationalists who change Russia from Soviet to Federation or Imran Zacheav being not-Lenin.

Well user, the kurds are a very small percentage of the population, and at the moment they're nothing but an American project for screwing Iran and Syria, ignore all that horseshit about "fighting ISIS"

so basically "Khaled Al-Asad" is /ourguy/?

do you think kurdistan will get nukes

even assad dared to say that syrian kurds would never support any kind of kurdshit federation, so the YPG and SDF is mostly made of dumb mercenaries

Daily reminder that the Turkish Alevi are not Muslim and deserve their own state

Trying to ignore you, it seems

So like real life

kek

He's supposed to be a caricature of the evil middle Eastern dictator like Saddam but looks like Basil Assad and he supposedly nukes his own country (until it's revealed Makarov triggered the nuke)
It's the logic behind the US going full balls deep in just one single day of him running the country (and he wasn't even running it, he was in Azerbaijan before the invasion kicked off) I don't understand the reason for invading.
And then shepherd in 2 complains about how the world just sat back and watched after all the Americans got nuked there, which makes me think the UNSC did not give permission pre invasion.

America was in the wrong, Khaled Al asad dindu nuffin, he was getting his country on track, he needs mo nukes for dem programs

i'm /comfy/ now that a certain fowl 'country' has gone to sleep or been rangebanned, howabout you?

Good morning faggots.

Alright
Mulling over geopolitics and Cowadooty because I'm sick of dragon age

>formerly Sneed's

Are the live maps fucked?

My grandpa died last night but he went peacefully in his sleep so I'm alright with it.

how do muslims in the u.s. sleep and work and go to mosque 5 times a day?
also why the fuck? what kind of lemming pyramid scheme shit is that? why the fuck should everyone have to genuflect ass to head on a towel 30 times 5 times a day? like what are you tangibly accomplishing with your time there? i'd SVBIED myself too if i was bound by such cripplingly autistic spookery
imagine if everyone in the world was muslim, how the fuck would anything get done?

Shia pray three times a day and prayers don't have to be at mosques

>flag
>retarded statement

checks out

>Russian ultranationalists who change Russia from Soviet to Federation
i never understood that bit either.....
so in the COD timeline did the S.U not re-organize into the russian fed and their puppet states like in real life?
did the S.U just keep existing to the twenty tens then it got couped by russian ultranationalists?
does that mean the russian fed still owns central asia Caucasus belarus ukraine etc?
anyway in that case how come the russian prez still has a soviet flag on his plane?

shit story writing t b h

Stop using fascist flag azizam.

صبحت بخیر درستش اینه

>u.s.
>shia muslims
havent met one here that wasnt a converter from sunni after going apostate

>muh dead beautiful children
twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/908504411374198785

>how do muslims in the u.s. sleep and work and go to mosque 5 times a day?
I don't know about u.s. but in Iran praying is for normies. i haven't prayed in my life.
Also only old (+60 years olds) and ultra-religious people goes to mosque.

I used the wrong letter for writing morning, realized right after, had to DELET.

What's the alternative? Kekistan flag?

I mean, Shi'a prayers are split into one shorter morning prayer and two longer afternoon/evening and night ones. Three total.
Sunni ones are five, but each is shorter. So approximately same total net times, just different times prayed per day.

It's not too time-consuming.

life is suffering, due to having to deal with all these retards in it, and death is a sweet release from having to deal with all these massive fucking faggots holy shit
all of his problems are over now, try not to be too jealous

hipster

come on snus, we know that the US coalition really kills children

He was making fun of Trump's hypocrisy tho

I was referring to Tr*mps statement

how come iran so liberal compared to most of its neighbors?
do people in iran notice the irony that a place with "islamic republic" in its name is so liberal?

exactly

>What's the alternative?
Leaf flag(Geographic Location)

uhmm sorry

The Soviet flag on the plan is the one planted on the rood of the Reichstag, I have no doubt Putin has it on his plane too.
The writing is shit, it's a call if duty game ffs

شما رهبر را دوست داری ولی دعا نمیکنی؟

No, I'm ashamed

I'll just use this

did MorocanArab dissapear? cant find his tweet

>The Soviet flag on the plan is the one planted on the rood of the Reichstag, I have no doubt Putin has it on his plane too.
huh
the more you know

>how come iran so liberal compared to most of its neighbors?
It's not liberal. going to mosque is not in our culture(like sunni countries).
Most of people only visit mosques in Friday prayers or in Ramadan and Muharram.

>شما رهبر را دوست داری ولی دعا نمیکنی؟
داداش من هم تنبلم هم زیاد آدم مذهبی نیستم.

Only Tehran is like that according to the iranians on Sup Forums but the countryside is still pretty conservative.

I just assumed supporters of Jannati and Khamenei would be rigorous about prayers and whatnot. But, I haven't lived there for such a long time so I'm not aware entirely.

منظورم نیست که بد است. کنجکاوی می کردم

>Only Tehran is like that
Not only Tehran, all big cities(Tehran/Shiraz/Tabriz/Ahwaz/Rasht) are like that.

>not living a ritualized life

disgusting modern pleb

I am very fucking glad to hear it.
>old people and religious wierdos
So it is same as everywhere else. Also, it is always women over 50 who do this, like some sort of switch that goes of in their head. "Must..go..pray..secure..place..in..heaven for family..".

>neet worshiping a frog god
>complains about "cripplingly autistic spookery" and not tangibly accomplishing things with their time

t. never stepped foot into a mosque in my life

>I just assumed supporters of Jannati
kek, dude Jannati is a meme in Iran.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PbQYpvL6As8

That's not what praying/religion is about, senpai. It's true that most normies don't understand the metaphysic of their religion, but neither do fedoras. You'll change your mind when you grow up.