Hey nz fags who you lot voting for in the next election

hey nz fags who you lot voting for in the next election
pic related its who im voting for

also bc they good nationalistic party
GTFO if u a TOP supporter

Have to vote national to stop labour, sad but true.

National is literally the globalist party that wants massive immigration of poor undereducated people.
How can all you faggots play along with the "American Democrats are libtard globalist zionists, vote trump to make america great again" shit here then actively plead to have the very thing everyone here is complaining about rule you?
Have fun when Chinese and Pajeets take over cuckboy.

Look National is better than labour and NZ first beats both, but a vote for NZ first is a vote for labour at this point.

Are you saying you want labour over national?

Why are we not voting Labour? Red pill me please.

I'm voting NZF but I tell everyone I'm voting Labor

Jacinda doesn't have a tax plan, just that nothing is off the table. More than likely she'll jack something up to pay for social welfare programs.

But TOP will make cats dead again.

Because we'd rather be overrun with coloureds than find a way to tax chinese and american corporations for using all our clean water to overproduce dairy product.
Also because it's profitable for us, somehow, to continue to gift Aussies local uni fees when we have to pay like 30k+ a year there now for the same thing.
Why would you tell people that?
Labor is an Australian party.

> Do you want Labour over National
My country will be flooded with non-whites either way. I want to give Winnie as strong a bargaining position as possible.

This pretty much.

TOP's UBI is a fucked plan
200$ per week for every person aged 18-23
how can that be good for anyone, nobody gonna work at all there's no incentive to get into the workforce once you leave high school and your gonna have 24 year olds walking around with no job experience. i turned 19 last year and got kicked out of home bc parents went apeshit when they found out that i liked trump and got a job bc i had too and with TOP i would have just been a leech on society

I hoped you watched Winnie on the RNZ interview, he has no idea on what his policies cost or how to fund it.
However I do support the abolition of the Maori sets, an end to the waitangi claims, maybe winnie has a place as minister of maori affairs

ACT is the alternative

NZ First doesn't need to win, just get enough minority to split the parliament and ensure neither National nor Labour can do it alone.

Small parties have been doing that for decades in Europe.

Just look at the separatist catalonian and basque parties in Spain, they were the larger minorities and had the upper hand every time there was no majority in the elections.

yeah i have. but desu most parties policies are gonna cost huge amounts of money

Are you happy to risk Winnie siding with Labour and nothing really happening over the next 4 years? or worse the potential for a minority government.

Talk is cheap, niggerlovers

If you ching chongs think that nationals gook polly isnt working for the CCP, then I got some red zone real estate in chch to sell you

Happy? No, but you gotta take some risks, I don't see anything ever changing unless we do.

>got kicked out of home bc parents went apeshit when they found out that i liked trump
lel
This sounds like an /r9k/ tier greentext story in the making about how being too engaged in Sup Forums trump memes got them kicked onto the street.

>>but desu most parties policies are gonna cost huge amounts of money
but some of them have actually know what they cost and where the money is coming to fund them.
Winston is such an unknown, he is talking well over 20 billion dollars worth, he has no idea that its that much or how long it will be spread over, and yet he has promised it. He also has no plan on how to fund it.

t. Ding Mai Dong

Well the Chinese MP in the news wasn't a spy so we don't have to worry about him.
He was merely in the "monitoring communications" division of the Chinese military as he told us, it's completely different to spying.

Change is coming, but it will be found at polar ends of the political spectrum with people moving further apart to extreme right and extreme left.
And it certainly wont be this election cycle.

nice ad hominem

Leally leally solly

Eventually we will get our moderate centrist military government to pacify the "extreme left" and "extreme right". Then we can finally have our libtard catholic Archbishop culled.
Weird how it's only illegal to show photos of yourself voting on the election day when so many people are voting early.

fucking kek

>>Eventually we will get our moderate centrist military government to pacify the "extreme left" and "extreme right". Then we can finally have our libtard catholic Archbishop culled.
well done

living in south auckland
i would only be able to stand it for a couple weeks before i shot some bungas

what is stopping you? maybe i can help?

only a few wouldn't be enough. could always bomb a tongan/samoan church on sundays or a KFC

Voted act, felt like wasting a vote desu

>the national MP for my region is not even from here
>region left out of all the rail/road/other plans national has made to try win niggas over
why the fuc should i vote for them

>Change is coming, but it will be found at polar ends of the political spectrum with people moving further apart to extreme right and extreme left.
And it certainly wont be this election cycle.
What do you think will happen?

>(((national))) party

So he visited a special needs school. Whats jewish about that?

>chinks, poos, islanders and jews
reminder that national is NOT the party of the anglo man

Two. Ticks. Blue.

I like Winnie but can't trust him. Fully expect him to back Jacinda and no one but faggots want that shit.

Not a waste at all mate They will win Epsom, thats a given, if they get just over 2% of the party vote then they'll get a 2nd MP.

National passed gay marriage when they had a complete majority without letting people vote.
Really fucking buggers your boypussy senpai.

mfw National party is more " muh diversity" than Labour ever has

ACT for party vote, National for my electorate.

Nah, they only need about 1.2%

I think ACT should do pretty well this time round. The Conservative party took a lot of their natural support in 2014.

That's it. You're correct, I got a bit dyslexic. I'm still prolly gonna give my party vote to National. But during the week may change my mind and give it to ACT.

The polls aren't looking too promising right now, but I hope you're right.

>got kicked out of home bc parents went apeshit when they found out that i liked trump
your parents are fuckwits

I think much of that is people thinking 'I'm not gonna tell this punk who I'm voting for.' Seems to be the case for anyone who has what the left would call an 'unpopular opinion'

Well if half of the conservative parties 4.2% votes for ACT, we will be better off.

>i liked trump
but you're from new zealand? are your parents fucking autistic or something? wtf do they care?

Nz first is for old cunts that want that gold card upgrade.

Advance-voted today.

Local electorate - labour (best chance to dethrone Nats)

Party vote - NZFirst because Winston is a literal god.

Haha yea fuck them for not wanting to sell our country to the Chinese or open us up to rapefugees. Only old people would be against such progressive policies

this is an 18+ board m8

who /canes/ here

Please stop sending your maoris. They're fucked in the head

preaching to the choir

Anyone who votes National is a traitorous worm and should be shot.

We don't want them mate, they're yours to keep. It's on the house.

Three more years mate.

it was funny watching the youth debate

all the chinks and poo immigrant students were shilling for the left. i guess they go through the same indoctrination mill as the rest of nz.

is this backfiring on the nats?

You're all such fucking pussies
>Hurrr im gunna vote labour/national cause I'm scared of the two sides of the same coin
If you all grew some balls and got behind Winnie real change would happen

>non whites are voting for the party that brings in non whites
Mind blown

These bitches need some CCP rule. Why fight it? No welfare in China and fuck the rivers, get a govt job and make cash hand over fist

Who /NatCom/ here?

because national only wants indians and chinese (for muh gdp reasons)

labour wants to bring in somalis and syrians (for muh refugees reasons)

I'm assuming by "the left" you mean the National party, since they are the heavily pro-immigrant ones.
They are the "American Democrat" equivalent party of New Zealand after all. A vote for Bill is essentially a vote for Hillary Clinton.

i know, but no, i was referring to labour and green parties (commies)

Green party annihilated itself by acting like benefit fraud was a good thing to campaign on anyway.
National and Labour are both neolibtard globalists still. Only labour is less globalist but at the expense of being slightly more leftist, like Trump.

unfortunately a couple of old cunts made love one day and created you.

goldsmith is not a yid though

No one wants anything to do with China.

That gook in the national party is military intelligence 101, I'm surprised something hasn't been done to a subversive threat like that.

Our continued free trade will ensure nz citizens are priced out of our own food and water by hungry chinese with more money than us.

Government killed jobs with chinese free trade, now they want us to kill ourselves to replace us with dumb subservient class of chinks and curries.

Anglo and Maori cannot be controlled so we are being replaced.