If half-Asians(mongoloids) are so great, why are mestizos(half caucasian and half mongoloids) so inferior?

If half-Asians(mongoloids) are so great, why are mestizos(half caucasian and half mongoloids) so inferior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're comparing gen 2 mixes to gen 5 + mixies

because half asians are not great.
also mestizos are not technically half asian, amerindians became their own race a long time ago.

because mestizos mixed with other mestizos
hapa+hapa = shit
hapa+pure breed race(white, asian, etc) = ok

Amer-Indians are absolute shit-tier compared to modern North Asians.

Only retards bang gooks.

Asians are smart and have top genes
American indians are 90 IQ alcoholics

half-asians are not great. They come with all sorts of mental issues. I work with a bunch of these abominations and it's like their asian and white side are jockeying for the brain, you can see it in their eyes. Also mestizos are technically half native American, not asian.

I think the rule of thumb is hapa women r ok and hapa men can be hit or miss.

half asians are very off, the women are whores and the men are mental

but tbf, it doesn't help that their dads are old and mums are whores

I prefer full asians
This nips are better

you're wrong

youre assuming that all mongoloids are equal which we all know is complete bunkum.

can confirm. I have Ménière's disease and my sister is bipolar. DO NOT MAKE HAPAS YOU IDIOTS.

see this
being half nips didnt save us.

>asians
>have top genes

Hate to break it to ya, but not only does she suck dick like a pro, her IQ is probably 130.

Nah dawg, amerindians are bad ass compared to little dick north asians that have insect brains with no soul

Everyone is controlled by a miniature unaging version of themselves inside their brain controlling two levers that magically disappear at death or when surgically or x-ray searched for.

Hapas are controlled by their full Asian and full white miniature avatars each controlling one lever, each maniacally cackling and battling for total control of both levers.

Mestizoes are similar, except the white midget has been frontal lobotomized and the Mexican takes las siestas while saying 'mañana, mañana' in its sleep, farting and sweating profusely.

the average european iq 50 years ago was 90 , natives just need better standard of living and less alcohol to get an average of 98 like white americans

because native americans came to america like 10,000 years ago. They and mainland asians continued to diverge in evolution since then.

Hapas are literal genetic abominations

siestas are a spanish european invention you retard, mexicans actually work the most hours of any westernized country

Checked

What do you mean, he looks like a perfect gentleman.

wow fancy bar graph made by a brit cuck that had his head up his own ass, cool graphic bro

Brut mruh IQ

>Runs over someone
>Keeps driving

Im just here, being a happy little race traitor, with my vietnamese gf

>If half-Asians(mongoloids) are so great
They're not.

>why are mestizos(half caucasian and half mongoloids) so inferior?
Because South American natives evolved independently from Eurasians for 12,000 years.

>being a low a IQ fag that stops when he runs someone over and gets arrested for life,

also I hate this whole "asians are souless' meme when I constantly hear little cum skin crackers on here shouting to lynch niggers aand creamate all jews

hlaf asians are lower than niggers

Yellow people should always be viewed from the perspective of the 19th century when they were in their purest most unadulterated state.

>spotted the Mestizo that can't build a nation of his own so he wants to fuck up yours

Hapa here AMA. I have a younger brother and older sister. My sister is bipolar or some other psychological disorder.

Oh look you want to fuck white babies, what a surprise....

>implying featherhead and East Asians are the same
>implying hapas are great

which side will you join in the race war?
do you want a hapa ethnostate?

>be hapa
>have autism, prone to depression and alcoholism
A-at least I'm not black

>90

Asians are like ants, without the group they are soulless and lost.

Mix them with an individualistic race, like the whites, and you get an individual ant with no place to go or hide.

Sad.

Neither are good. All mongrels are 100% shit

what mix and are you more asian or white looking

>lurkmoar
if you don't believe it too after the hundreds of suicide videos, pet dog live frying, driving past a dude that just got wiped slick by traffic (or maybe they just drive over the bastard), etc...maybe it's because you're a soulless insectoid yourself. oh, but to be a fly on the wall in the future to hear the stories about Chinese Imperialism on the chocolate continent.

Well even going back to my asian grandfather he was in the US most of the time. I have little to no cultural connection with Asia. I would also be really rich if it weren't for China (my ancestors were aristocrats or something that fought for the nationalists against the communists) so I dislike China anyway. Additionally the Chinese international students at my Uni piss me the fuck off.

Largely depends. Asian dad ones are usually alright, but asian mom ones are fucked af. Has something to do with men who marry up being alpha, but asian chasing dudes are usually betas, so mental problems.

good for you faggot, I spotted the white faggot who hasnt contributed shit to his white society so he derives his pride from shit other people did

She is CUTE!

Some Chinese/Thai noble blood, Northern European (Anglo/German). I also had 2 ancestors on the mayflower from the Euro side.

My eyes are obviously asian shaped though not as slanty as most with a very light brown color. My hair and facial structure is European except my nose which is a bit more asian looking. My skin color is very white, more so than most white people

>hundreds of suicide videos, pet dog live frying, driving past a dude that just got wiped slick by traffic

kek cant believe im meeting a faggot on here that gets his world views from fucking Sup Forums.

Yeah all those things you just mentioned guess what? white people do them too, and u can just as easily find videos of dogs getting tortured by whites. and no Im not asian, I just dont get my world views from polacks

negative pinche; think of me when you put gasoline in your stolen El Camino Cholo. crude oil doesn't refine itself.
Protip: hire a fucking President who gives two shits about nation and people. Stop LARP'ing flaggot
>132 Suck It

I mean I'm not going to go out of my way to have kids with an Asian woman but if it happens it happens.

Who says that? Any non-European blood is a horrible burden.
t. quappa

F1 Hybrid Master Race

Most Russians drink a fuck ton but that country produced a lot of scientists who discovered groundbreaking shit and a lot of chess champions so I'd say alcohol isn't a massive drag on IQ

>white americans
>average iq of 98
Implying.

we have our own internal issues with which to contend without babysitting every swinging low-iq dickhead who is "...just looking for a better life".
>give us a break
>leave us the fuck alone
>let us do what mature people do; like introspection, self-improvement, etc...
Whites are failing miserably because we are over-fucking-whelmed with jews, niggers, shit skins and other nations' refuse

That girl is an unfair amount of beautiful. I hope she never had a penis.

so would you consider yourself genetically fucked up? would you procreate with another hapa, white or asian?

I would literally hug 90% of the people in this picture.

true its not but an excess is neuro toxic, keep in mind most russian scientist are not your typycal ivans who drink and wear addidas though

I honestly don't find any full asians attactive though I do find a decent amount of 1/2 or 1/4 asians attractive as well as whites

I am hapa, I guess a lot either turn out mentally fucked or ugly. Some don't, because every population has it's bell curve. I would consider myself alright. Still tho, I really don't know if I should pass on my genes? Cucked if I don't, don't want to pollute wypipo, and don't want fucked hapa kids. If I could make sure theyre like me, then I would be cool I guess.

That's a pretty lady.

Man she must be fucked in the head. Beautiful, mixed race, a sexual object to men and a pariah to women.

All of you are dumb. There no mixed latino with just ameridian and european blood. Almost all the latinos have BLACK blood, YES, black blood from 2 to 15 % of black blood.

Look Chile, when people is almost "pure" half balanced mestizos with just a very tiny blood of black blood (1-2%) and they are more rich than Portugal

Half shit is still shit.

and amerindians are very inbred, so even if they were basically asians, they made themselves too retarded and ugly by not breeding outside the clan for hundreds of generations.

that's not how "ugliness" works.
besides the only reason why amerindians are "ugly" is that they're genetically almost pure (talking about non mixed amerindians) unlike europeans or anyone in west of China

>"I only have guy friends" starter kit

This whites shouldn't be allowedo to breed with superior races.

do you have source on natives being inbred? I mean I knew they were a small group to come to usa, but germanic tribes were also small 2,000 years ago

at this point the metizos constitute their own race, they simply had an ethnogenisis with consitute coponents from geographically distant places, in a similar way to how the Cape Coloureds are not simply Mulatoes with Malayasian coponents, but rather they are a race of people derived from a mix of whites, blacks, and malaysians.

Similarly Iceland's Y-chromosomes are almost all Nordic, while the Mitochondria are Celtic, because vikings got wives from ireland. Through a long time of these half-celt half-nord people breeding with each other they became different than if a Swedish Man and Irish women had a kid today

Amerindians have an ancient component in their genetics. Actually, they are related with north europeans.

Don't worry, I have a polish gf and we'll produce many white kids especially since were both Catholics.

>that's not how "ugliness" works.

not the guy you are talkign to, but I think it is how uglyness works. have u ever been to scotland? those people are freaking bad looking in general.

and arabs also are inbred as fuck and ugly

whites are the marios of all races. They are average in physicality and intelligence. So the mentally ill mongrel kid end up being unathletic and slightly above average smarts. The mixed kid also is usually autistic.

read what i wrote below that comment
the only reason why those people are "ugly" compared to others is because they're genetically not diverse. they're literally pure unlike anyone from the old world

>Chile more rich than Portugal
Nominal per-capita GDP:
Portugal: $19,707
Chile: $13,663

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile

This is despite Chile having massive amounts of mineral wealth. Mestizos are subhuman.

Browse and tell me half asians are great

The Bearing Straight land bridge was 21 000 years ago, so they have had 21 000 years of divergent evolution from Asians.

The Australian Aborigines got to Australia 50 000 years ago, which means they had twice as much divergent evolution from Melanesians as the Amerindians had from Siberian Asians. Considering how alien the abos look, 20 000 years seems like a decent enough time to become decently different than the people you diverged from

Yeah image that, hapa Guinevere. I bet your have dresser drawers full off crusty socks christened in your honor you fabulous unicorn bitch.

>have you ever been so triggered you can't even type straight

why abbos are so ugly?

They aren't, Slavic chicks are far better then Asian and White Roasties.

Dude, I think they were contacted between 12 and 8 thousand years ago. I would like to see examples of east coast Amerindians vs west coast from Canada to Belize.

Who other than weeb faggots say half-Asians are great? Half anything is bad you dumb niggers.
NEVER RACEMIX

slavs are white

Sides status: orbit

>>I'm literally shaking right now

Chile is richer than poland and most eastern european all white countries actually, and portugal has a shit load of tourism from rich Europeans far more than chile.

You wish nigger

Sturdy but bad genetics. They have some very abhorrent cultural practices, coupled with bushcraft wisdom. I think the debuffed their intelligence stats to bring up their endurance

I currently see more northern europeans on the streets of lisbon than portuguese people

Most of those people would look a lot better if they hadn't been literally starving as kids in the 90s.

I'm not going to reddit nigger
slavs are white asians

Chile's entire economy is based on selling copper to China. Portugal's economy is based on agriculture and manufacturing. Mestizos are worthless genetic garbage.

yeah you are right. The land bridge formed 21000 years ago, but the migration occurred 16500 years ago when the glaciers melted opening up a path, and ended 11000 years ago.

10000 years is still a decent amount of time to experience divergent evolution

>be hapas
>Sup Forums believes IQ's are genetic
>asian have highest IQ
>whites second place
where am I Sup Forums?