Pure maiden thread? Post the purest girls in all of anime!

Pure maiden thread? Post the purest girls in all of anime!

???

How do I blank post?

obligatory

Legend has it she is so pure, her panties stay snow white no matter how long she wears them

Reminder.

>whore for money
>pure

Enjoy your slut thread, OP.

Literally every girl in this show

kill yourself
Honoka never did anything bad and should never be sexualized

>pic unrelated

Inb4 someone posts yotsuba and gets b& because this is a slut thread.

Your waifu a whore

Stop right now

can you be a pure maiden when you have 2 JAV?

Look at how pure she is, Sup Forums!

Go away

Honoka is a goddamned slut!

Please do not slander our glorious leader.

Those eyes as she stares into the distance in that second panel, she is no longer the person she was. She has realized the real world is cruel and one wrong step can get it hating you. Due to the mistakes of the person representing her she has also been judged as committing the same mistakes, laugh not at this poor character she has done nothing wrong. Nothing at all. One day I hope she may redeem herself in the Japanese society where trying to make ends meet at times lands you in an adult video accidentally letting off some flatulence. It's a tough world out there, specially in japan where modern commodities like toothpaste and dentistry aren't deemed as important. and as I said in the beginning of this illustration Honoka seems to have realized this, and has lost all hope. Picture related is her going through this crisis, so before you laugh at her good sir please remember a time where you had to look bad due to someone. She did nothing wrong. Nothing at all.

What was that? I wasn't listening.

Is this new pasta?

>2 JAV

There is another one? code please?