American refugees

If the Yellowstone caldera erupted and the US faces a nationwide extinction unless it evacuated, would you accept American refugees into your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

we're going straight to Israel boys

>implying they wouldn't force their way in

You know if Yellowstone erupts, the whole planet is fucked, right?
Americans will be incinerated quickly, but the rest of the world will slowly starve or choke on ash.

Fuck being "accepted" like we would ask politely. I think Mexico might be kinda nice if we push out all the Mexicans.

It would make sense to, because smaller refugees could shelter under the amerilards.

Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? A natural disaster of that magnitude will give the US free reign to go full-pillaging horde on our neighbors.

You mean every american,like mexicans,mudslimes and niggers? No,thank you

>implying nonwhites would ever show any kind of humanism towards whites, even if whites have been the most merciful towards others
>first to end slavery
>first to teach other races how to build
>first to favor the aid of other races via multiculturalism and affirmative action for example
>implying nonwhites have any sense of altruism that whites and only whites have shown
Even asians would give a fuck. Greatest killer in the world was a chink.

Australia supposedly signed a deal to acceot USA refugees if it erupts :/

Even asians wouldn't ***** give a fuck

Tarkin?

You dont seem too pleased with that Bruce

With Americans comes guns and you know what that means for a country when its populace is suddenly armed

Don't huehue, the Bush family has already bought their fall back ranch there

No

If Yellowstone erupts, we'll drone strike it into submission. How much democracies does it take to liberate a super volcano from communism?

Hey, I could not give a shit either way.
Just dont take me jobs

>With Americans comes guns and you know what that means for a country when its populace is suddenly armed

I want to go for the low hanging fruit and say school shootings.

For those unaware, Argentina, Australia, and Brazil have accepted offers to take in American Refugees in the event of yellowstone erupting.
>intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

Sure. But no blacks, no Muslims, no libtards, and no fatties.

Oh yeah I forgot, a little known fact is we are armed.
A lot of small towns have safes in thier cadets halls/Army reserves hall full of weapons in case of invasion.

do you have any idea the amount of force needed to move that caldera full of magma? There would need to be like a 9.0 earthquake to get that moving. Mind you a 7.0+ has hit yellowstone before without eruption.

I think the earth crust has cooled enough since the last eruption to prevent it from just going off...something massive needs to move it for it to blow....

If yellowstone did go off...it wouldnt be that big of a deal you would just see china invading the west coast, russia taking alaska, mexico taking the southwest, and the east coast going into full anarchy once the gimmedats stop. hope it takes out where i live fast desu.

Classic Reference. Thanks user. Now I can go to bed comfy.

Only white women under 15

doing a test, ignore this post

Holy fuck, it's not going to erupt. I live near Yellowstone in Laramie and if it was "HAPPENING" then I would have heard something.

My stepfather and my father are geologists and they've heard nothing.

Stop shilling this shit.

Fuck yeah...Argentina.

only the white ones, right?

NO BURGERS allowed after all their taunting on this board. Day of the grill approaches fast.

>volcanic ash is bad for the planet
Just keep the volcanic glass out of your lungs and you'll be fine.

Hello post!!
I wish.. I mean no idea >.>

Pray for yellowstone explosion
Pray

No way. Amerifats can get fucked after all the jokes they've made abput Canada previoisly.

The Ash will be around for maybe 4-5 weeks until it settles.
Seal yourself into a building with food and water and an air purifier

Hahaha, no.

You mean things like, how your PM is a secret Muslim.
Or how in our Anglo family you are the retarded brother we do not mention.
Or how you are North Mexico?

LOL. Israel wouldn't give a shit. This is a totally one-sided relationship boys. If we stop being useful for Israel and suddenly need them, they'll drop us like a used up crack whore.

Hell no. Fucking Americans, stealing jobs from our Arabs.

Sure.

Its a shame that wall blocks people from trying to cross the border illegaly.

Let me see those papers Cletus. What's that? You dont have any? Oh then you have to go back.

fpbp

> Only white women under 15
There are no white women under 15. Those are called GIRLS, pedo jap. And no your 2 inch dick isn't going to please them anymore than a real woman.

Quiet ausfag. Your banter is shit and we could wipe the floor with your pathetic military.

Why shouldn't we annex Canada and possibly Mexico?

Oh no! Now Australia is making fun of you too. I guess Canada is going to have to hate the whole world now. Losers.

Fuck that we have guns. Just invade the fuckers. Remember Canada loses is they kill us.

Why? Do you want your neighbors garbage stored in your garage?

We would if we had the space but alas we're fucking full.

Yes always. Burgers are amongst the warmest and amiable people I've met from other countries, sometimes a little loud but always well-intentioned.

I evacuate to one place and one place only.

Fuck Anglo Canada, French Canada= Best Canada

Holy fuck it's not happening. Do I need to drive 6 hours to Yellowstone and prove it?

like Americans would give pussy foreigners a choice of accepting us if we go there

Aww thanks

No refuge for you. Enjoy your yellowstone playground.

I would drive to Yellowstone and stand in the middle of the caldera.

Maybe I can finally get a non-American white gf that isn't a stuck up feminist bitch that loves nigger cock.

The whites are too fat, blacks are criminals, Mexicans and chinks ...well Would bring drugs and rape"....I. Would say NO

A true American will never run from fire, nor ask for shelter from mutts.

Your mom got a thing for rock men eh?

Why bring military into this?
>tries to bring banter talks shit
It is ok Bro, we still love you now go play in your room when my friends come over

Reality isn't exciting enough for hyper-stimulated Sup Forums.

Doomtards as always. A Yellowstone eruption would be 2000x Mt. St. Helen, and the ash would go as far east as Indiana, south as Texas, and west as California roughly. Still a major shitshow with a national fallout for a short period.

Thing is Americans won't just leave. We'll just move to Alaska or find pockets of survivable zones and build up from there. Americans can be lazy as shit but when shtf we don't run.

DAY OF THE DIET IS COMING

We just paid the nips, argentina, and emus an assload of money in exchange for yellowstone refugees.

If we could prioritize them over Muslims. I would like to tell the EU to fuck off, we already got these UP Michigan refugees, lol.

Yes

As a true born red-blooded American, I would rather be incinerated in ash than leave this great land.

FPBP
Came here to post the same

A dango stole mi baibi. Put anotha shrump ob the brarbie. Giz a driken ftom th koolie. Fucking pathetic.

I think it's time to find out

Does it really count if we're paying them to take refugees?

Apparently so lol.

I'll go wherever I please, my US passport makes me king in your country, and if I'm coming to your shit hole because of a disaster on my land I'm bringing my constitution and I'll be strapped so you better watch your mouth you filthy foreigners.

Part of your country would get fucked too you moron

>we
>uses non us flag
traitor

>unironically has natsoc flag
>unironically is Canadian
>unironically shitposting
>unironically retarded
Fuck OFF I bet you're not even white

We would just invade Canada. Easy.

That's the spirit!

>invading Canada
>invading
You mean we would be carried in on pillows while a park ranger looking faggot sucked our cocks right

I'm whiter than uranus and at least we don't have trump.

I would take in my fellow tacos only. Fucking aryans are cucked to the roots. I'd probably take some white whores though to cleanse our mestizo out. I heard they like mejican dick.

Dude your pubes are longer than your dick. You mexicans have no dick. And it wouldn't matter since we'd roll into mexico with our military and cleanse you instead. We'll keep the taco trucks only to serve us food.

Yeah fuck invading Canada. Mexico has all those nice beaches. Manifest Destiny aka. the expansion to the west coast should've kept going south too.

>implying I would leave
>implying I wouldn't be playing fallout in real life

fpbp
No such thing as an American refugee.

>We dont have Trump
Ok so you are a leftie shill?
Or are all Canadians lefties?

Only some white females.
8/10 minimum and not retarded westerners.

if you leave I'm taking your stuff

Contracts are up soon with the countries who agreed to take displaced citizens. We paid many dollars for a ten? year agreement. There's been a lot of concern over this by people who know more than me. Oh, and then Deagles projection of us losing 270 million people in the next seven years because....its just a guess they say. Why are they visiting Antarctica again you say?

Don't be scared-traps are going to be the end of us