What does Sup Forums think about Fire Punch?

What does Sup Forums think about Fire Punch?

Pretty edgy and stupid, but I'll stick with it in hopes of a wild ride.

generic edgy shit that will attract teenager fanbase

i like it so far

The chapters that were released today were pretty cool, I love the backstory to San and how he initially thought he was just kicked out for being a loser but he was actually kicked out because everyone had the plague, that shit was cool.

I'm expecting this to be a wild ride indeed

I think his backstory twist was the only thing I really liked, and that felt clever and not entirely edgy. If there's some other stuff like this then it might end up being good.

Trash

I'm really liking it.

I also like the "edge" people keep mentioning.

The new chapter is out on Jump+ and explicitly says chapter 5, hopefully that ends all the idiocy with misnumbering them.
And Luna is back already, this is so edgy it's actually predictable what's going to happen.

Super edgy but I do like the idea of burning by a fire that never goes out mixed with high speed regeneration. Will probably drop it here shortly though, if all you do is edge there's no impact and it just looks stupid.

An edge is only sharp among blunt objects

>Jump+

can I get the link?

Oh wow, you probably think that sounds intelligent and not completely retarded.

Sounds like somebody has the ability to mimick things from memories.

Liked the oneshot but not the chapters, especially when he has some kid following him. Would have been better for him to travel around punching shit to death while world building.

He'd be boring without a foil.

The witch is probably a 15 year old girl who's powers are to unintentionally cover the world in snow. Protag might meet her in that capital.

Calling it now.

He needs to resurrect his imouto so they can have babies together.

Everyones talking about how its bad because it's edgy, but I appreciate because its fucking raw as shit and the MC has some cool ass powers unlike most modern shit where the MC is just a prissy little bitch who needs help from his harem to do anything.

It's a good manga if you're not a fucking bitch who can only read moe slice of life

I just hope it doesn't turn into farmland saga.

>falseflagging
I just wonder how fucking mad this nigga will be and how he'll defeat the fire dude.

Edgefest: the manga

Wew, that's escalated quickly.

I honestly dropped it once he became a slave