ITT: Ask a globalist anything

I'm buzzed, bored, and have an hour or two to kill before I crash for the night so hit me with some questions/comments/insults.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCOE4CKRlJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the point of existence in your visionary blob world?

Why does every nobody think we should ask them anything as if we care?

Are you a National Globalist or an International Globalist?

To simply exist with as much comfort and pleasure as possible.
I don't think you should. I know you will.

why show allegiance to all humanity over any particular group you deem positive?

International globalist. My ideal is a global monoculture.

How much power do you hold as an individual?

youtube.com/watch?v=SCOE4CKRlJc

ohh kwel thanx

how do you plan to deal with the muslims?

so how do you feel about universality as opposed to individualism and how do you think globalism would effect these two things?

Why do you think the ignorant fear globalism so greatly?

>t. never been outside of their home state/city

try Sup Forums

Because I have yet to see a specific segment of humanity that isn't just as shitty as the other ones.
Nowhere near as much as I potentially could. I'm basically a walking Talents parable. If I gave a fuck, I could have probably finagled my influence into some kind of state/national political career but fuck that now. At the absolute best, I could become some form of lobbyist, if I even wanted to go into politics.
Why would I watch a video about a religion I want to see eliminated? Also, "Hidden" is spelled wrong.
Monoculture, yo. Whatever the cultural zeitgeist deems worthy of keeping will stay. Everything else will be either purged or paid lip service to for the sake of peace.
I believe the ego is a pox and my hope is that globalism will remedy mankind of it.

This board is filled with nationalist shills all day, 1 globalist thread aggravates you that much? Fucking pussy nazi shill.

What's your plan for the collapse? Do you have a jet that is whisking you off when the natives start hunting?

Do you want to establish the world government? What stops such a government to go full 1984 on the whole human population?

Do you believe in the low hanging fruit theory regarding innovation? And if you don't, why wouldn't homogenous nations increase innovation rate?

so it's a "watch the world burn" type of thing?

my point is basically bringing all peoples together can, at best, only be a NET good, requiring a certain amount of death and destruction''but if thats your goal then aggre to disagree i suppose

Fuck off back to reditt

Reddit tier AMA threads are what create the problem. This isn't /soc/

Lick my anus nationalist shill
go back to t_donald

Because they're slaves to their egos. They don't realize that their individuality is the reason they're unhappy. Mankind defines itself based on how it suffers.
Going to S. Korea and Japan next month if Un stops launching HAPPENINGS every half month. I think the only continents I'll have yet to go to after that are S. America, Australia and Antarctica.
That place hasn't been good for at least a decade. Bring Back Snacks.
Just because I'm a globalist doesn't mean I'm a hyper-rich elite. My saving grace is that my family has a lot of local influence so I should be fine initially, barring some kind of massive fuck up. Regardless, I have guns and a bug-out bag. I'm set.
In short, yes. We're actually very close to 1984, thanks to 9/11. It's so funny that out of all the conspiracy theories I've seen thrown around over the last 16 years I have yet to see someone mention the telecom boom that happened right after 9/11. They played on people's fears of not being able to be in constant communication with their loved ones in order to put mini spying devices into the pockets of almost everyone on the planet.

What do you know of the global pedophile rings? Your response will be quite interesting either way it might go.

Explain, in your words, what it means to be a globalist.

Hey OP, Im not sure which family youre from but be aware of any oaths you swore to, otherwise youre not what you think you are. Maybe your parents did, be careful no point in spoiling their hard work and livelihood.

After seeing your pic, I want to say that Chargeman Ken is best Anime, OP. You got a hero who saved a scientist who was kidnapped and put a bomb inside him by jettison him from the hero's flying machine, crashing him to the enemy mothership and explode

So you're content with majority of mankind being ruled by a class of corporate aristocrats behind a facade of some form of choice-based democratic system?

You do realize globalism is not the one on the left right?

Long term rather than short term is always best.
It's agree to disagree. I see an acknowledgement of a certain segment of humanity wallowing in self-perpetuated misery and the rest of humanity allowing themselves to rise up regardless of that.
I don't know any more than you do because I don't live in that part of the country and I'm not exposed to those particular industries. You'd have to be blind to not at least recognize the fact that hyper-rich people use their obscene wealth to experience things normal people can only dream of.
The way I see it, globalism is the support of a homogenization on a global scale. The break down of every belief, ideology and social institution followed by its combining into a new society that is almost physically incapable of seeing any difference in others. At least, no difference grand enough to start a major conflict over. It's basically the ultimate exploitation of empathy as a social defense mechanism.

So why do you support them you when obviously knowing ((they)) want to control people's every aspect of life, turning us into literal biological robots.
Why dont you still resist while its possible (before real robots)

But is that homogenization something that's appealing to you? Wouldn't we be losing a great deal in terms of culture and perspective among different groups?

If I swore any oaths they were lies of convenience. I care for my family but I recognize the fact that there's a high chance I wouldn't associate with many of them if it weren't for blood relation.
I'll have to check it out. I'm always in the market for good, old anime.
Yes. I'm fine with it so long as the lower classes are kept happy, content and distracted from the futility of the human condition.

Well that would be the death of the tourism industry

Because I don't think humanity deserves free will and would actually greatly benefit from having it removed. I want to see humanity domesticated.
I would give up my entire being for a single moment not plagued by doubts and anxiety that are the result of the recognition of different cultures/perspectives and their relation to my own. While I don't think everyone is in the same boat, I know there are lots of people who would be just as eager for the same.
Not necessarily. As much as I would like a full blown one world/one culture society, I'm not naive enough to think that's feasible. Humanity is predisposed to conflict and opposition to the "other." I'd expect to see some differences but on a purely superficial level. Just enough to appease that part of the brain that demands difference and variety.

What kind of life extension or anti-aging tech do you use?

>I would give up my entire being for a single moment not plagued by doubts and anxiety that are the result of the recognition of different cultures/perspectives and their relation to my own

I don't mean to sound rude but you sound incredibly weak.

This is like a more boring version of the Rothschild branch guy. Least he fessed up to what Satan really is.

If the goal of Globalism was to unite people, then Globalists have utterly, utterly failed, without any redeeming qualities. Interethnic and interreligious relations were significantly better before 07 than a decade later. The amount of ideological and political incompetence is astounding enough to get Trump elected and put Eurasia as the world hegemon again.

And it looks like the next decade will cause even more division than the previous decade. It's just so ironic to think how badly Globalism is at "Globally" uniting the world.

Sadly, I don't use any. I'm a sad meat sack.
Yes, I am. I'm no different than a significant population of the human race.
Yeah, that guy was fucking dope. More than likely a total larper, though. On the plus side, I'm real despite being a simple idealogue.
Honestly, I would agree. If there is a bona fide "globalist agenda" then I feel that they pushed too hard too soon. It's generally worked in the US given our "melting pot" status since the 1920s but the EU just had to fuck things up by trying to mix their population too late and too fast. Now the backlash has spread back to us unnecessarily and the result has been disastrous. They should have paid the nationalists more lip service.

How many niggers have raped you over the years?

How do you like your aids?

How does it feel to know that your going to be wearing a adult diaper 20 years from now?

>I believe the ego is a pox and my hope is that globalism will remedy mankind of it.

Have you attained ego death?

>Yes, I am. I'm no different than a significant population of the human race.

If that makes you feel better. But I'd make some serious life changes were I in your shoes.

Good luck

This. Globalist ideology has divided the world deeper that the "communism x globalism" narrative ever did.

Neither globalism nor nationalism will "win" in any moment, conflict is as essential to the human nature as breathing or eating, there is no way around it, ever. The natural solution is close knit communities and a sense of identity, technocrats will try to make their own version of it, but multiculturalism is simply a failed system and it will only create further ideological division for these artificial "group" entities.

Cormac McCarty has it nailed down: There's no such thing as life without bloodshed. I think the notion that the species can be improved in some way, that everyone could live in harmony, is a really dangerous idea. Those who are afflicted with this notion are the first ones to give up their souls, their freedom. Your desire that it be that way will enslave you and make your life vacuous.

You willing to die, brutally and publicly, for your beliefs?

When will American animation rise again?

None, I don't have it, I'm sure my bowels will be fine.
Sadly, no. I crave it every day.
Eh, I've thrown my lots in with what I feel is best. If it works then congrats to me. If it doesn't then I'll be one of the billions of people who've died worthless, ignoble deaths since the dawn of mankind. No big whoop.

so you're a weak turbocucked faggot hedonist with no sense of pride or meaning and want to plunge the rest of the world down to you miserable levels of apathy and nihilism, so you don't feel lonely in the inside and you would prefer the death of the human soul instead of improving your life?

KILL YOURSELF

The "melting pot" is a misconception, it is not comparable to full blown (((diversity))), it's not even close. The time period was caracterized by a overwhelmingly homogenous caucasian mix, with no real multiculturalism. It was just european polyculturalism.

The post-modern multiculturalism experiment is an obvious failure and plain to see.

How would you prevent corruption in a one-world government?

There is no honor in this "bloodshed" you speak of. There is only pointless conflict. Wouldn't you rather just be happy or, at the very least, content with your life?
Fuck no. Being kind of a coward is part of being a grunt of the globalist agenda.
When it cuts the SJW bullshit and goes back to being fun. Watch OK KO and Gumball. Those shows are the truth.
No. I'm going to live specifically to spite you. Best case scenario, I fuck one of your offspring and get him on board with my goals. That'd be hilarious.

are you racemixed?

>Fuck no. Being kind of a coward is part of being a grunt of the globalist agenda
Alright. So we at least have that on yas.

Talk some shit about other globalists. Also post the name of a globalist you admire.

Fair point. That said, you're flat out wrong about the "post-modern multiculturalism experiment." We've had non-white looking people streaming through the country since it was founded. Not to mention that the european polyculturalism was a load of bullshit back when it began. It was a bunch of Americans and foreigners slowly getting accustomed to seeing different people on a daily basis until it became less of a dramatic issue.

Why do you want a monoculture? So people can have no identity and be more easy to control?

> To simply exist with as much comfort and pleasure as possible.
Disgusting. Have some discipline you fucking cretin

you didn't refute any of my accusations, not even a "not an argument", holy shit, how lethargic can your mind be?
You're not spiting me, you fucking faggot, you're shitting up our world and our board, reddit is that way

The notion of happiness we have today has a connotation that I cannot identify with, because it is basically hedonism.

Also, the way in which an individual perceives himself as "content" varies wildly, across individuals and in the chronological maturation on the psyche. My deepest wish, in this moment in my life, is freedom, for example. But was not always so, and it will change. These are not something any government of group can offer me. Many crave control and many crave the opposite. This duality is key.

The only good globalist is a tortured, mutilated and dead globalist

You're in a fucking AMA thread made by some larping faggot redditor right now, whether they're right or left it shouldn't be on this board you dumb faggot

kek

Where is the proof of who you say you are
>I cant post proofs
then dont waste my time

Will you be among the first to be microchipped?

Just wonder cause I'm thinking of starting a business.

I couldn't. It's inevitable. The best hope is to limit it and/or ensure that it's at least dedicated to delivering basic comforts and pleasure.
I'm American. Of course I fucking am.
Fun screengrab. Thanks for that.
Honestly, I don't admire any current, obvious, globalists. I think whatever agenda that was possibly being planned is short sighted because a bunch of old fucks wanted to shit change within their lifetimes. I don't expect any of the social/cultural changes I've been harping on to happen until loooooong after I'm dead. America will be browner but not until my grandchildren's/great-grandchildren's generation. I'm cool with that, though.
Pretty much, yeah. Again, the goal is human domestication.
I've tried that. It's a mug's game.
I'm only engaging you because I think it's funny. You don't matter.
You're absolutely correct in recognizing this duality and I genuinely thank you for your input. That duality you mentioned is most definitely a key, specifically, one to out detriment. As much as everyone laughs and scoffs at the "snowflake" mentality it's basically right on the money. Every human is its own microcosm of thoughts, wants, hopes and fears that's forced to interact with other microcosms and compete for dominance. I feel this is to our detriment as a species. At a certain point, a consensus must be reached.

fuck off

Proofs of who you say your are man or get out

My proof is that I'm a human being living in the United States of America? Like I said, I'm a follower of an ideology, not some hyper-rich elite. That's that Rothschild dingus.
It depends on what the chip will do for me. I won't just get randomly chipped without some kind of benefit.
Ha no fuck you you Falklands losing son of a whore.
See

>I'm only engaging you because I think it's funny. You don't matter.
And you matter, you will die

Seems to be a pretty popular thread here. Better than 90% of the other bullshit Sup Forums produces everyday.

And what ideology is that?
."Men can never be free, because they're weak, corrupt, worthless and restless."
sure I would agree

a consensus is reached only if every party is willing to compromise some of its wellbeign for the greater good, we re tribalist, it's in our nature and trying to remove this aspect of our psyche, deeply ingrained in our genes, it's futile and detrimental to the continued existence of civilization, and without civilization there's no conforts, no families, no love, no future, no nothing
there won't be a one world government, because it will fall like the Tower of Babylon, your arrogance will be your downfall, accept reality

When did you first realize you were a globalist?

America has not experienced truly diverse multiculturalism, just minorities. Try 2030's Germany and Sweden.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but those countries will fall prey extreme division, maybe even ceasing to be one nation. Germanistan looks like a meme, but it isn't. It's only a matter of time before Sharia becomes law of the land in some places, and monoculture will estabilsh itself.

Multiculturalism in the sense that 2/3/4 distinct majority groups have happened before, just read Toynbee or Spengler. Today's social engineering will backlash and probably destroy the 0,1%, for it to be reformed with new protagonists, as it did before.

Zionism pushes multiculturalism solely for the fact that they know it is fated to fail and generate conflict. It generates money through war profiteering and weakens sovereign nations.

You should drop the idealism. Nobody will see the end of conflict, and regional/national monoculturalism is natural.

I mean, yeah I'll die but I don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

>hurr durr falklands
wow you know your geography

You do know there really is great people in the world who do great things
And im sure some of them started from the bottom

>I mean, yeah I'll die but I don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
every one of us matters in the grand scheme of things, you know, like without raindrops there's no rain?

Its only as much as you give, and sure the butterfly effect and all too

I don't think we need to be tribalist. It's proven to be the point of our constant undoing and the source of our continually self-perpetuating woes.
I don't know. That would require me to remember the point when I realized being a non-criminal psychopath is as viable a route as treating my fellow man with love and empathy.
For the record, I'm not an idealist. I fully expect this system to be perverted beyond all hell. At the very least, it'll keep humanity quiet and content. That's really all we can hope for.

How fucked is your plans if new energy developments occur in us?

What do you want to see happen if you could then ?

Mixing everyone so It's more easy for Capitalists to sell their shit to everyone instead of a group. Honestly disgusting people you globalists are, what money can buy will not be enough to please me, only seeing my people, and others be saved for generations to come, and the resurrection of our great nation will be the only thing I will need.

Pls gib some info on
-Transhumanism
-Project Bluebeam
-future mass-reduction of africans

I genuinely believe there is no consensus, because we don't share the same common ancestors.

Caucasians evolved from Neanderthals, Asian from the Homo Erectus and Africans from the Australopithecus.

It seems like an oversimplification, but I believe research on this hypothesis were quite consistent, even though old. Political correctness shut this debate down about 70 years ago.

Race goes deeper than identity politics, in a way the liberal narrative is completely afraid of.

See pic

The nation is a evolution of tribalism, but I don't think it goes further than that, because race.

I'm aware of this, I just don't care. The next losses of personal freedom and individuality far outweigh the net gains.
Blah blah raindrops congregate and become a flood that destroys everything blah
Not fucked at all? Greatly improved, in fact. A globalist society is only aided by our getting closer to a post scarcity society.

it's a worthy tale made of snippets from other protagonists, to win against our own demons we have to strive to be better and not to only be because we exists and thats all

you think that nobody tought that tribalism has its setbacks?
then why did it survive until today?
why are they so hellbent on eradicating it?
why will they fail?
because trying to kill the true identity of the people is useless, it will always resurface because is inherent to our human nature, tribalism is not a problem is an evolutionary measure and a damn good one

Why do you think these people would keep technology and other truths from every one if they are sociopaths and totally lack empathy

>Every human is its own microcosm of thoughts, wants, hopes and fears that's forced to interact with other microcosms and compete for dominance

I chuckled at this. Imagine, in your globalist future, you try to explain to the UN officer that you don't WANT to dig the mass graves for political dissidents, you are a unique microcosm. You get shot in the head and thrown in along with them.

I don't know which specific response you're replying to.
9 times out of 10 people will rally behind comfort over identity so...have fun dying out?\
Transhumanism: only with the goal of posthumanism. The human condition and the ego are a pox we need to cure our species of.
Project Bluebeam: I'd be for it, so long as it keeps everyone in check.
Future Mass Reduction of Africans: They've been tribalistic since the dawn of man. Gotta cut that shit out.
Regardless, we're all still fucking each other and producing offspring. We're intertwined at this point. Might as well come to terms with it and blend. Congrats on being the type of person I'd suggest paying lip service to, btw.

Also, I don't believe that genetic manipulation will put an end to Race. When it becomes mainstream, the "Right to genetic/cultural heritage" will become a big thing in Common Law simultaneously.

If they are not thats what I meant to say

Oh I thought you were LARPing as soon actual in charge globalist. Not some Star trek optimist.

If you are a true globalists than how do you handle imperialists and blackmail rings?

Im just asking a question

>psychopath
Lol, love how the "educated elite" believe in boogeymen.
>ultimate exploitation of empathy as a social defense mechanism.
Hah. Empathy is why America is full of homeless people. You rely on your emotional response to be good to other people, you condemn everyone whose suffering doesn't elicit a response in you.

You know, like those scaaaary psychopaths. Can't feel bad for people "without" emotions, supremacist.
>I want to see humanity domesticated.
A herd with no masters seems likely to survive, user.
>Wouldn't you rather just be happy
Keep chasing that feel, user. The most important thing is having the "right" amount of chemicals in your brain all of the time. The best thing about being human is you can be your very own skinner box.

You sound pretty sad, desu. Needed an identity, not at all like yourself, to latch your self-esteem on? Been there, user, been there.

When did you decide to fuck white nations over for your bloated fiat money kike endeavors?

Basically what would you do if you could do anything in your view

>Blah blah raindrops congregate and become a flood that destroys everything blah
if you understood the metaphor why did you have to play the fool so unconvincingly?

You're a silly Argentinian. I wish I could put you on my mantle piece.
I don't follow your logic. I never implied that I believed those would be withheld. If anything, I would believe them to be proliferated as a means of control.
That sounds like an ideal scenario. Was this meant to be a mocking statement?