Stands of Sup Forums

You are mistakenly the target of the Bow and Arrow and you gain a Stand. What is your Stand and what does it do? The more overpowered and bizarre, the better.
OP's stand:「ELECTRIC BOOGIE」
Can possess electronic devices and obviously uses electricity-based attacks. Can also pull images out of a screen, granted the actual object is small enough to fit through it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.shindanmaker.com/273351
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My stand
「PEG」
qt with a huge dick that fucks you

「TEENAGE DIRTBAG」

Allows the user to shitpost 3 times faster on the internet

「FUCKING STOP WITH THIS SHIT」
Can tell OP to stop this obnoxious autistic deviantart shit and guarantees that someone will reply to this post

I give myself mad strangers and just enjoy the ride

「HOOKED NAKEDMAN」
Automatically parries shitposts by answering them

laughed more than I should

「user IS A FAGGOT」
Give absolute proofs that the user who is quoted by this post is a faggot.
Cannot be countered even by A+ Demonbane-tier

「SONGS ABOUT FUCKING」
It enhances my hand's sensation to allow me to perform 「ULTIMATE MASTURBATION」

>You are mistakenly the target of the Bow and Arrow and you gain a Stand.
No I don't.
If the arrow scratched me I'd probably die on the spot. I don't have enough strength of spirit to get a stand.

「STEELY FEELY」

Posts shitposts so sad that anyone who views them besides the user kills themselves, reaches act 2 upon merging with 「BARREN GF」where it gains a deep distrust of women and will begin labelling itself a nice guy in order to guilt female stand users into killing themselves even if they haven't seen the stands shitposts beforehand

/thread

[PARANOID ANDROID] is a Stand that can create any form of virus, program, or software. It is most effectively used in the creation of the [ULTIMATE MOD], which polices all the internet to create the [AGE OF NO SHITPOSTS]

「GET LUCKY」
Allows its user to make sick gets on Sup Forums.

「MOOT」: he can take care of fifty of his wife's sons at once while still finding time to masturbate to videos of her getting DP'd by Chad and Tyrone.

How do you waste such a fantastic trip on nogets
Check these

Shamefur dispray, Krispy Kreme Nagaski.

「TELEVATORS」is a stand which allows the user to make a phone call to an amicable, alternate version of any given person, for the purpose of getting information.

en.shindanmaker.com/273351

「WRECKING BALL」 is the stand that lets you charge your phone anywhere! Anytime!

Queen ocean. Capable of sleeping with movement. Rank B. What does that even mean?

I used my name nickname mide and and full name. I got stuff like
A stand that can only destroy dicks
A stand that can change magnetism
And a stand that can delete jelly.

Who fucking made this shit

I need this

「GIVE & TAKE」 is the stand that grants your opponent equal ability and stats. A timer is placed above their stand, and they must defeat you within the time limit or their stand power is forever sealed.

「STAR PRATINUM」
Humanoid purple somewhat stronger than average half naked guy that can make time go slower or something. He can also star finger blast.

sweet jesus

「ROCK THE KASBAH」
You become the luckiest person on Earth at the expense of draining all of 100 random people's luck, they will meet with horrible fates but as long as their luck lasts you cannot be harmed in any way and you WILL always win no matter what. Negative effects include you will experience all the consequences of their bad luck in completely vivid dreams for the rest of your life.

「SMUG ANIME GIRL 」
Acquire unrivaled charisma and wit. Ability to win all arguments.

what if you're outsmugged in an argument

The power to bend reality with my will

Stand name: Omni

「Suicidal Tendencies」
what you get every time OP is a faggot

People who give their stands names that relate even slightly to it's abilities obviously haven't read JoJo.

「Wild Chimera」

Can memorize the ADN of any creature that the stand has already killed and eat and use it to transform into a chimera (not me, just the stand)

>The Sun is a illusiory star
>The World makes a frozen world
>The Lock makes a literal lock in your chest
>The Hand has all its power in the right hand
>Echoes repeats noises like an echo
>Surface is a blank surface able to copy things
Sounds like you haven't read JoJo as even an anime-only fag can tell you're wrong.

None can deny my stand 「Hip to square」which makes doubles occur in rapid succession.

I'd probably just die

Those first 3 are all tarot cards, from a different time when jojo stands were actually related to their names. That changed when it started being named after music.
If you've read the manga you'd know there was shit like Limp Bizkit, which raises the dead and makes them invisible, or Stone Free which is a spiderman stand, or Sticky Fingers that teleports around using zippers, and that this is what 95% of stands are like

>done this gag twice
>twice dubs
>no one cared or checked this time
Will nothing satisfy you people?

>「Up All Night」
>ability to manipulate luck for user. ability to manipulate luck on one target.

dude that's sick

「PINK FLUID」
Reveals the true nature of people and makes them act on it. So now OP, you succumb to your desire to suck cocks!

[dubber]: Ensures a 100% get.

Good Stand. You win the thread, user

You're doing this on purpose aren't you.

「MEGANEKKONAISU REIPA」
Changes all people around me into powerless girls with glasses, which I then proceed to rape to death.

>Stands of Sup Forums
lol
what is that?

Allow the user to get sick 5

This is without a doubt the most Gaia-tier thread I have ever seen in 10 years of Sup Forums.

HAHA DOODS MY POWER WOULD BE TO GO SUPER SAIYAN INFINITY AND THEN FIRE MY HELL KAMEHAMEHA X999

You didn't listen to the heart of the cards, Yugi boy

Sticky Fingers is a reference to cover art of the Rolling Stones's album of the same name. Guess what that cover art had?

「QT3.14159」
Allows the user to take on the appearances of cute anime girls on sight. Side effects involve being highly vulnerable to and actively attracting rape, tentacles, and being overpowered by others.

「FLIGHT PLAN」
Allows the user to avoid falls and crashes both physical, metaphysical and metaphorical, by bending the reality around the user.

「Literally Me」

Can post on Sup Forums even without Internet

Go away.

That will never happen.