Why won't this cancer go away?

Why won't this cancer go away?

I've never seen an ex-presidential candidate act like her. A sore loser and a psychopath.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No other ex-presidential candidate has owned every major media outlet in the world.

Is she Jewish?

I lost, bigtime. You don't hear me bitching. I'm just bidding for 2020.

whats left for her? her entire life was being built up to be president and she lost to a guy who was the real life manifestation of an internet shit poster.

there's nothing left for her but to crawl into bed, get old(er) and die now. she's going to try and soak up any bit of attention she can get while trying to ease the ridiculous embarrassment of her pathetic loss

They purchased too many body doubles. Trying to get their money's worth.

>B-BUT IT WAS MY TURN!!!!!

she was buddy buddy with her "KING"
now she has nothing else to do after that

She's a cunt.

>I've never seen an ex-presidential candidate act like her. A sore loser and a psychopath.
They're doing the same with Obama. They seek him out and ask him how he'd handle a situation different from Trump or his opinion on what he's doing. They love the black cock so much they can't give it up.

She knows everyone hates her so has to stay in the spotlight to piss them off.

Trump would have honestly been a worse sore loser desu

She thinks she can win in 2020.

The only time I hear about the bitch is when I lurk Sup Forums for laughs, it really seems like you guys have an obsession with her.

basically this
then again in 2024 and then every election after that until shes dead

America is the home of all cancer

Did he... Maddow.. get on it's knees and basically like free the spiders dust mites crawling over that disgusting thing's snatch?

That's about what is expected from this interview. Totally unbiased, objective reporting and hard-hitting questions with a hipster giggle!

No, stop it. It is a home of the best and of the worst. They DARE to do different things and sometimes the outcome is bad and sometimes good. Until they have self-reflection it is a ok. I see Trump as such a move.

Poor pirates cannot compete.

>Why won't this cancer go away?
Im tired too but we need her to stay around at least to 2020 so we can get her name on the ballot, Dems wont have the balls to run someone else and we know she will get the debate questions

she might have an actual stroke if she loses to Trump twice

The Machine put billions of dollars into her as well as all of their non-financial resources. They also tried to rig the results for her and she still lost, so she has to go on an apology tour to explain what a fucking waste she was.

She's literally the best thing to happen. This is turning out even better so far than back when I was thinking to try to vote her in.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book

They should perform together in magic shows

>what is al gore

Jewish puppet, yes. Like Trump.

I actually enjoy her interviews and I wish she was the president right now instead of Trump.

Are you forgetting Al Gore?

Fuck that!!!!
I want this bitch out there everyday for the next few years.
Everytime she opens that hole in her face she causes more damage to the dems.

rural and suburban retards