Have unnecessary pantyshots ruined modern anime?

Have unnecessary pantyshots ruined modern anime?

If you're an uptight homo with a pool cue in his ass, yes.

/thread

Nah, but they could be a little more creative with fanservice beyond the usual pantyshot and MC falling into girl with hands on her breasts. Consider: MC getting his hand trapped in the girl's kneesocks.

God fucking damn, get the fuck out already

>Not just throwing them in so casually and frequently that the audience misses half of them

Tewi a shit.

Modern anime?
Are you retarded? Modern anime has almost no panty shots outside the ecchi genre.

No.

>that artist
translations when?!

only the first one being translated isn't fair
KUYASHII

They've vastly improved it.
Also Tewi a best.

What is a necessary pantyshot?

When the plot demands a necessary erection.

when its relevant to the PLOT

>pantyshots
imaginary t-back is better

What shows have actually done that? Most with frequent ones usually emphasize them. I've only seen uta kata show them casually like that.

So all the time?

When you're searching for the no-pan killer

Top tier bare butt taste

By the end of Najica Blitz Tactics, you'll be so used to seeing them that they barely register anymore.

nah.

I think you mean saved

>streaming

>unnecessary pantyshots

Is there such a thing as a necessary pantyshot ?

didnt feel like putting in the dvd and taking a screenshot when i could just go to kissanime

pff

What could it mean?

Personally, I just want to see an anime where girls wear skirts longer than their hands. I mean, I love me some plump thighs and all, but those impossibly short skirts are a joke.

No, in fact modern anime doesn't have enough pantyshots and usually goes out of its way to avoid them. You'll even have shows like Haifuri which show the girls' bras all the time, but god forbid we see their panties.

What could it mean?

>Modern anime

If by modern you mean since the 80s.

Looking at Tewi's cute panties! Kissing Tewi on the navel!

This thread needs more Tewi.

We should demand pantyshots in every anime even the "healing"

>Streaming
>FLCL
>Taking the time to add a period but not even capitalizing the first letter
Try harder next time Sup Forums

better?

No

Needless

Don't post tewi for your shitposting, and thats not how she's look.

Cunt

Even dedicated fanservice anime like Phantom World avoid pantyshots while doing everything else. We truly are in the dark age for pantyshots.

So post more

cant wait for a no lives anime that shit have plenty of pantyshots

I felt YZQ had a bit too many, but they were at least fairly tasteful about them.

This. YZQ occasionally felt too lewd. All the groping seemed unwarranted.

Nah, they used to be more prominent in the past.

>watching non lewd/ecchi anime
>unexpected pantyshot appears

Pretty sure Kyoani has a "no pantyshot" rule.

Tewi wears bloomers.

>im-fucking-plying

I find that the boob comparison has come up way too often in way too many shows and while it doesn't ruin a show, it's a shit joke that puts me in a bad mood because of how generic and typical it is.

Breasts aren't related to panties.

Apples to apples there's more fanservice in tv anime than there was in the past, but it's objectively more tame than it was in the past too.

Also ovas are dead so the subgenere of titty ovas is dead along with it.

Sorry, meant to add that I think I would be ok with a little more variation of fan service/pandering and that I would be ok with the occasional panty shot instead of boob joke every time.

You're new to anime aren't you? It's called pantsu witches.

I would say it ruined anime, but I would say it has made it more difficult for people to see anime as anything other than "Chinese cartoons for creeps and perverts"

Artist name

Au contraire, lois never getting pantyshots in anime anymore ruined modern anime and opened room for even more casual fags.

We must go lewder.

All anime shall be ecchi!

Magic skirts are basically the norm now. Underwear service outside of your typical ecchi harem is quite rare nowadays.

They take time that could be spent on other things and they are too frequent, so yes.

>and they are too frequent
They are less frequent than ever actually, I don't watch (battle) harems, so they are practically non-existent, unlike back in the days where casual pantyshots were everywhere, even when a loli (!) was involved.

Suppose they're less frequent now but I'd still take character development over fan service.
Except for ecchi anime ofcourse.

I can't fucking handle cheek peeks. Like, I understand the draw of being able to see a bit of butt on top of all the sexy shit in a front shot, but then a part of my brain tries to spacial recognition shit out and I just imagine a really wonky ass.

>I'd still take character development over fan service
Me too. But the point of 'fan service' is that it's like a bonus.

So it's a good thing then.

It's just sometimes you want a panty shot of a loli.
But that isn't Sup Forums related anymore.

>shows like Haifuri which show the girls' bras all the time
I must be blind because I haven't seen any so far.

You realise that's actually possible in 3D too right?

There used to be way way more pantyshots. I miss them.

>highly sexualized loli pantyshot in a kids show
Yeah, the golden ages are over, especially for lolicon.

I'm pretty sure unnecessary pantyshots have existed since at least 50 years ago, so I'm not sure what you're implying here.

Is this thread actually a thinly veiled pantyshot /r/ thread?

Were Aika and Najica the absolute, unreachable pinnacles of the pantyshots?

Your birth was unnecessary retard

Yozakura Quartet

>watching a cute show with almost no fanservice
>starts with a 30 second or more pantyshot
>Then has the girl in a leotard in the very end

fpbp

Any show where a guy leaves his house without a belt on and trips over while running, accidentally falling on top of a girl as his pants fall down and his dick slips inside her? He'd then get flustered and try to get up but ejaculates prematurely before managing to get out of her.

You are just plain retarded.

sounds like you never go outside. Go to a pool or beach, you will be surprised.

can you even call that a pantyshot considering their costumes are one-piece bodies?

i'll take it

Nothing wrong with pantyshots, but they could use some diversity

m-muh plain white granny panties with a pink ribbon

This.

Diaper shots need more representation.

I'm watching like 6 shows this season and I don't think I've seen a single pantyshot.

We need to go lewder.

Wait a minute, there's something extra dangling there

No, faglord.

Look at it, it's right there.

That's her pussy mound, she's very skinny.

that would be the puffiest vulva I've ever seen. I'm convinced those are balls.

user, that artist doesn't feature futa/traps/boys. It's ke-ta.

>user, that artist doesn't feature futa/traps/boys
And that's fine. But I calls it as I sees it. Those are a pair of shaven balls my friend.

They were already common 45 years ago.

You'll see it because your brain wants to. I don't see it. She's sporting an assfang so it proves more to her gender.

No user. That's not how that works. She doesn't have a gap. We can see both her legs. And in front of her legs is a flesh colored thing. Those are balls my compadre.

It keeps the retards away.