Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb1WiZtRdp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's literally poo vapors from the streets

Do they just lack self awareness?

Wtf is this, and what's funny about it?

No I saw it first hand when I was traveling for work. Co-Worker a 5'3" Indian woman would get assaulted by them in hotel lobbies.

Indians like light skin, they show skin bleaching commercials during every break on MTV there. They literally only ever see Indian women covered from head to toe. I'm actually impressed with how none of them bothered her or made rude remarks like what would happen in the first two seconds of being around blacks.

caste system is fucked up

In a sense, yes.
They've got 1,345,803,128 people in India.
Total disillusionment from reality.

They're the lowest of the low. There are no more disgusting subhuman mongrels on the planet than those things.

hi

kaypea

>Do they just lack self awareness?

Mostly yes but not completely, but the little bit awareness they have is covered by thick layers of denial and self delusions.

Even Genghis Khan despise them. When he saw them for the first time, he changed direction to the west.

>eww they stare at the girls
/lowtest/ general?

they have a very repressed culture, simply seeing a woman showing skin is enough to tirgger their rape urges. same thing with arabs

there's literally nothing wrong with looking at a woman

India might have rape problems but this video was not indicative of that

>Wagon wheels just take the pussy
I don't condone rape, but i respect them for it

and spics

Can you blame him? They're disgusting.

They are just looking?
The same thing happens in the west when there is someone that is overtly attractive compared to the rest of the crowd, and seeing as this looks like a perpetual sausage fest, go figure
Oh wait it turned a little fucked at the end

what exactly is wrong here? guys staring at girls?>

you look at your daughter the same way too. bunch of low class ravenous sister fuckers, reason i don't allow kids anywhere near your kind.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

according to this the US has higher rape rates than India...

They have nigger tier horniness and asian tier autism.

Plus all the high caste smart indians got the fuck out of that shitty country leaving behind the worst of the worst

>Indian women cover from head to toe
I thought that was more Arabs. And yeah gender aside, the staring is probably 10x enhanced by the fact that she's a light skinned foreigner.

Sorry, Billy, not gonna shame me for looking at women. If you wanna be a feminist be my guest.

>light skinned gook
>crowds of shitskin poos
>fuck all other women around
legit don't see a problem, clearly taken out of context
Dudes on here posting pictures depicting underage Japanese schoolgirls, using them as avatars, talk about muh asian qt (usually accompanied by a picture of a questionably aged girl) and the implications that go along with it are much worse than this

America has a higher rape rate. You're just a reactionary.

can't blame poos in this one, that chink whore is asking to get raped

typical roach.

Damn, Brazil is pretty bad, but I thank god everyday for not being a fucking indian

Indians rape and poo.
Brazilians rape and post murders online.

Consider yourself lucky you're not Bolivian, they're the South American poo in loos.

Roach defending a poo. Typical pffft

chick slut
wearing western whore clothing in a non western nation
be surprised when she gets stares

Brazilians are literally niggers

looking at a woman is a rape now

SRS do Chinese think they're the master race? I know they really think poo in loo are subhuman but what about the rest?

this , sounds similar to feminist narrative

Well they still have a caste system ill give them that

Indian men are fucking horrendous to look at

"brazilians" =/= brazilians

We're kinda civilized in the southern states (german, austrian, italian, japanese and lebanese colonization). The north, alongside Rio de Janeiro, is fucked up.

Bolivia is a horrible place. Worst travel of my life. Chile, Argentina and Uruguai are nice. Paraguai's like Bolivia.

For you, americans, Brazil seems to be like hell in Earth, but for me, I thank god that I was born here. I could have been born in Africa, Middle East (the war zones, not the rich places), Asia (same) or Central America.

India is such a shithole. I love when travelers backpack around the world and film it they always claim the shittiest part of their trip is always in india.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

I'm a trap and I kinda wish I travelled to India and got groped by aggressive Indian men chanting "do milk", "show bob" and "bitch lasagna".

niggers and cholos

underrated post

absolutely disgusting. those pahjeets really have low standards

HOLD ON BOY, THAT'S MY JOB

I'm starting to think wheter a LITERAL rape culture is worse than having a feminist degenerate culture
At least women will know their place

this american is asking to get raped.

Just imagine if the girl was hot
They'll pop a squat right where they stand and fill the streets with excrement

ffs poos control yourselves, your thirst is all too real. Have some dignity

What is wrong in seeing person of exotic race?

They see that white skin and they want it!

DAILY REMINDER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQGQGQHQGQHHAHAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAAGHHAHAH

Why are they checking out this average Chinese girl so much?

2:26
>unzips dik

A teeny weenie to make it even worse.. smdh

Too see whether Brok's sister needs help

If all the men they know are like that, there is no need to hide.

Indians are Caucasoid master race. Just look at their faces.

You know this test was complete and utter bullshit in India's case. They are all scummy thieves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb1WiZtRdp8

Ironically enough the most handsome guy there is also the blackest, 2:06

They're just niggers with straight hair.