Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eT-0QC3PeA
weeklyjump.livejournal.com/
plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004111_57
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best girl

Best girl!

Bump

It's weird how this is actually a canon face.

>people still hate deku
>not a gary stu
>just a nice guy
>works harder than others because he knows his disabilities
>sacrifices his limbs to help others
>sometimes gets a little cray

how do people not like him

Also, he reminds me of Captain America

post yfw

I like how in every gif and every webm Dekumom's expression is always different.

This show gets me so close to just crying manly tears.

The scenes+OST are 10/10

>tumblr gif
>imgur filename
>dumb eslposter spells academia wrong both times

/bnha/ everyone

Here's your (You)

Dude, I had like a single tear shed when Dekumom was begging Deku to forgive her for shit genes thus ultimately crushing his dream when he was only 4 years.

It's not even about Deku, poor mom.

cause hes a bitch

I dont recall captain america crying all the time.

He cries all the time. On the inside.

Would Deku be #TeamCap?

when do they get super hero names

>how do people not like him
Because BnHA repeatedly shoved his backstory down everyone's throat and because the plot couldn't get a move on when it kept having to stall and wait for him to finish crying each scene.

soon

Deku is more like #TeamHandicap

I'm surprised by how much I'm liking this since I expected shounenshit

My main gripe was that he got powers instead of turning into Batman, but once he judoflipped Megumin I was sold on him

These episodes are too sloooow, literally nothing has happened

CA is like 20+ and had Bucky to always protect him. Izuku is like 14 and alone at first.

He was originally going to stay powerless and use gadgets and tactics.

I personally prefer him having powers, but that also could have been cool

They are really trying to drag this out, they are literally 1/3 the way through the manga.

Only the first volume was out when production started. That being said the pacing is a little slow

Can we talk about One for All? How does that shit work?
I know it stockpiles power of those who wielded it before, but doesn't that make it endlessly powerful? And given that, what is the true maximum limit a user can output without breaking their body? All Might went over 100% but didn't injure himself, and fucking Deku managed to hit 100000% and still lives. What the fuck?
Is 100 percent the body's 100 or 100 of the total power gathered in the quirk? How can you even train your body to handle over 100% whether it be your own body or all of power taken from previous users?

ALSO WHAT'S WITH DETROIT SMASH, DETROIT IS NOT A STATE.

I think Deku shouldn't have been given powers, simply because it misses the whole point of him overcoming that "quirkless can't be heroes" shit he was told all his life. All he's doing now is proving them right.

I'm confident that Hiro could have thought up ways for him to win the situations some other way and it's not like quirk users are superhuman outside of their specific powers.

Will she ever get the spotlight?

Its one of the biggest shitholes in America and channels the essence of that raw sewage of a city into a single attack. It is singularly destructive.

Almost caught up with the manga. What went so right?

The weakest places get showcased first and the best shit is for the final fight.

I imagine new york and California smashes will be devastating

But Detroit is irregular to the rest of All Might's attacks. Detroit is not a state.

>ALSO WHAT'S WITH DETROIT SMASH, DETROIT IS NOT A STATE.

Also, why does All Might do this? What is the connection between All Might and the USA?

Just a westaboo.

Holy shit, I forgot that Deku was an absolute madman well before Sports Festival.

Anime overemphasizes dramatic moments, I can't even taste the salt of Bakugou's tears anymore.

All might is not an autist like you

I can't wait until this gets animated.

[blog]
This whole fucking series seriously reminds me of me and my brother. It's funny because we even had pretty much the exact same hair as deku and bakugou, his dark and curly, and mine blond and I used to spike it. He was always super nice as a kid while I would get pissed off at everything, even how nice he was because deep down I always wanted to be more like that.

Somewhere along the way we ended up switching places and he's all outgoing and confident now, and mentioned once that when we were young he admired that about me.
[/blog]

Now Deku's getting all confident and has his outbursts, I wonder if Bakugou will learn to take the best of Deku's traits too.

best boy Denki 3ds trailer youtube.com/watch?v=9eT-0QC3PeA

H E A L T H Y

I just remembered, where the fuck was the invisible girl during all these chapters? She wasn't even mentioned this and last arc. I think she's the mole.

She was knocked out by Mustard's poison gas and is, together with Jirou and many other Class B students, still in the hospital.

I don't want to lick Toga.
I want Toga to lick me.

Looks like a man!

I hope we get more Mina at some point in the manga. She has really high stats, and if I'm remembering correctly, even Bakugo said she had super good reflexes during the tournament arc.

I want to see how her quirk works besides just corroding stuff.

Nah, it was Grapes.

Fuckin' grapes.

>yfw this is the least injured deku will be after a fight for the rest of the series.

The scene where he found out he was Quirkless, and then proceed to watch the video, cry and his mom telling him she was sorry were sad.
But now episode 6 and Deku still crying for every fucking thing is getting old, like they are really forcing sad moments.
For once I thought a beta MC was going to be well written for a change, but he is turning out to be another crying faggot.

Not sure if this has been pointed out in a previous thread already, but it looks we have Cover and Lead CP next week. All Might's death next chapter?

Also, any moonrune readers in the thread? What are the other CPs for the week and what's the name of the one-shot.

Shounen Jump Issue 25:
Cover, Lead CP: Boku no Hero Academia
CP: Black Clover, Samon-kun wa Summoner, Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enma-chou

Got this here: weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

>Waaah why don't everyone like my favorite character
Fuck off. He's more likeable at the beginning. In the manga now he's pretty much a Stu.

Thank you kindly, user.

When does Smash generally come out?

Every Sunday(Monday in Japan). Newest chapter released earlier yesterday.

Samon and BC are nowhere to be found on that preview. Are you sure that's right?

The only thing I wanna know is: is there really a fucking kid with crow head or is that his power?

A little of column A, a little of column B.

Yeah, strange. Must be fake.

This one from the CR site:
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #25 (May 23rd, 2016):
My Hero Academia (Cover, Lead CP)
Chronicle of Isobe -Life is Hard- (Center Color)
Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary (Center Color, 25 p.)
One-Shot (Center Color, 22 p.)

No I mean the spin off.

The crow head is an extra. This is his real power.

>CP
I thank Sup Forums for my terrible mind.

Yeah. Every Sunday(Monday in Japan)

plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004111_57

>fucking Deku managed to hit 100000%
Did you take this literally or are you just trolling?

Well fuck, thats actually pretty cool power.
Nothing I was expecting of that character.

>Chapter 27
For what purpose?

>second chapter establishes that he'll literally be given the power of being a Gary Stu
>get mad that he's becoming a Stu
wew
god forbid a protagonist actually has to manage their god given overpowered ability for once without artificial hindrance

>expected all the different shots of her butt this episode but get the building splitting instead

I don't think the percentages mean anything outside of a mental focus for Deku when he's trying to limit OfA's output or go absolute madman.

>I can't beat you 1v1
>punches a giant whole through the building with the force of his uppercut

This dude is probably the worst MC i've ever seen. If a nigga bullied me the entire time I was growing up, you can be sure I wouldn't hold back when I gain powers of my own

OW

Spoken like a true edgelord.

In what was is that edgy? He made his entire HS life hell by fucking with him everyday, and even after Deku saved his life still proceeds to beat the shit out of him in the exercise. There is no reason for him to hold back when he can just one shot KO him even with just a pinkie.

Are you retarded? It is not allowed to kill. Why do you think Bakugo didn't him him with his blast?

>HS life
Are you even paying attention to what you're watching? He stopped bullying him after that sludge incident and that was when they're on middle-school.

It's not like he was bullying him everyday anyway, only during hero talks.

Excuse me while I pour acid into my eyes.

What went wrong with the mother?

Is this hiroyuki's anime character?

years of depression and blaming herself for the miserable life his son will lead.

also I love My hero Aca. about they made it looks like as if quirkless were the rarese shit ever. when 1 out of 5 people are

You will never make love to Ochako against the wall. Hard. Ever.

;_;

Most of the quirkless seem to be the older people. The rate of having a quirk appears to have increase until it seems like almost all of the younger generation have a quirk. It's why the Olympics in BnHA universe have faded away.

She just got older man.

I want to cuddle with Deku

she is stacked as fuck desu

I want to rape Deku's mom in front of him while he cries like a little bitch.

Ochako does things to my loins, and heart.

Ochako please leave

>Ochako will never remove gravity so you cannot run away and then rape you

Deku is cute.

So, when does he get his real uniform?

>She has really high stats

Damn she does. Her only weak point is intelligence

Aren't they sexualizing her a bit too much?

Aren't you a bit too gay?