Monster Musume thread

Thriller Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onyq_mcZb4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Edition
Again with this shit?

Are we still pretending those threads aren't generals?

wait, is that a "k"? like /k/?

New thread?
You know what that means.....

/k/ is more than just guns, so no

you're right. It's also dragon dildos

Guns, knives, bows, dragon dildos, and fluffy tails

I thought it was deer pussy.

Nah, I'm busy necromancing memes.

also, dat dead body tho
makes me want to try necrophilia with her

>/k/

/k/ is nothing but bug out threads and plane tits with a side of BRRRRRRT.

Don't forget about wolf pussy.

This kills the crabman

I hope that in her bedroom she has a Crabman plushie, along with the dead cats plushies

>this kills the snek

I'd imagine a jack o lantern plushie to use as her "backup" head

How could I not?

>Edition
We're going to be pruned quickly edition.

And fox, don't forget fox

Dude, I wanna pet that pupper.

I wanna snuggle dat tail

Spicy kimchee pussy. Wait, does the North do kimchee?

You okay there user? You having Korean war flashbacks?

I could swear I've seen horrific monster plushies of cute animals before, but google is not giving me anything.

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

So that's what they call the Skype group :^)

I may be older than 90% of the posters here, but I ain't that ancient, kohai.

[It Ain't Me starts playing]

Guys. I need help. I'm seriously spooked right now.
>inb4 blogpost
I just finished to the third Yandere Moth Girl and noticed that there's a moth outside my window. 10 minutes later after my shower and it's still there. What do I do? It's like it wants to get in. I feel compelled to open the window. It's buzzing loudly and very distracting.

Fuck it

Milk his prostate

>inb4 user gets Jodie Fostered ala Silence of the Lambs poster

Stop right there, criminal scum!

Let it in and have a saucer of diluted honey ready for it. Turn the lights off and go to bed.

WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=onyq_mcZb4o

Fug, all i want is a Cerea figure

I casually mentioned it to my roommate and she said that "maybe it wants you". Fuck this shit. It's still there.

>Reminder Suezo is Best Girl.

Why are you pointing a gun at yourself, officer?

>She

Watch out, the moth might kill your roomate then try to seduce you wearing her skin.

I suddenly find her a lot more appealing, compared to the billion other times she's been spammed in these threads.

The moth isn't telling him to let it in, it is telling him to get out.

Bugs are cute, go for it.

Has Monmusu put out any qt Quilin musus?

>Protects and serves.
>Potential heretic.

Fuck it all, I'm going out. If I don't reply, I'm either fucking my waifu, or experiencing death by moth. ALOHA SNACKBAR.

>he fell for it

>Dog starts whimpering
HELL NO.

Cheeky cunt.

And to think I was going to tell everyone the TL is finished and were moving to proofing and type setting.

I want to fill Zombina up with my HAMON ENERGY, OVERDRIVUUUUUUUU

I want to marry this snake.

k nerd

New Suu

New Rui

Buffalo Bill, pls.

Good night Sup Forums!
Here's to hoping we all survive the night!

Did Suu just get done switching the oil in Darling's car?

Thanks swfag

That's one dirty slime

Thanks as always webm man

/k/ would be all over that

Your parents find out who is your monster waifu

How do you explain it?

>"I-I like her noble personality"

I honestly have no idea. If someone wants to do a summary of it, I'll snip all the dialog from the first affection scene where she's all cleaned up for context unless there is an even easier way to rip the text.
All her entry line is for care game is "Thank you.".

Look here faggot. In all likelihood, you'll let in a moth, who will maybe nibble some of your clothes, and then fucking die, for you to find its dessicated little corpse a week from now.

But maybe, just maybe, it'll be a magical grill moth who will whisk you away from the self-loathing and eternal longing that most of us f/a/ggots exist in in perpetuity.

But it's probably just gonna eat your fucking clothes. Let it in or you'll wonder "what if" forever.

>Implying some of us wish to survive.

>Well you always did like lizards.

Unless she's got a face like , purge her.

>self-loathing
>eternal longing
But that's the thing, I still have a sense of meaning in my life. I can't blow it on this. I have plans that I'm looking forward to.

Besides, that's exactly what a moth would say to get me to go out. I won't fall for your trickery.

>dubs Satan trips
I'm not going outside tonight.

I was gonna call you a pussy but satan trips are no joke. Stay inside and keep a can of aerosol near you man. Stay safe mothfucker.

Not messing with this user.

No loving waifu to hold under the sakura tree for you then.

>666 trips
Be cautious with that bug user

haha in my opinion I say it is better than the original video pass link if there haha

Don't you dare talk about Satan like that

If you don't mind could I request a webm of a girl? Could you make rubero?

FYI from a purely genetic point of view, the that male moth has homozygous sex chromosomes ZZ which would make it technically closer to a human female(XX) than a female moth (ZW) which is analogous to a human male (XY).
From this point of view, Moth boi pussy is the straightest boi pussy of all. Moth normal pussy is the gayest pussy a man can fuck as well.

Can somebody please screen cap this Moth situation. I want to make sure I don't experience some sort of mindfuck and discover I dreamt it or something. Moths are tricky little buggers.

I will marry that moth

This is the third time this month user, I'm not bothering anymore. I don't get why anyone is humoring you still.

Here you go. One Rubero.

Thanks

>Third time

there is nothing wrong if you want to have a monoeye as a significant other

More like everything is right with you if you want to have a monoeye as a significant other.
With monoeye, you get endless love, devotion and a deep appreciation of the beautiful things in life. Each day no matter the difficulty would be worth living as long as your monoeye lover is at your side.

Guys? Please? What are you talking about? The tapping on the window is louder now.

it wants you to ravish its boy pussy user

LET. MOTH. IN.