What /a thinks of I am a Hero?

what /a thinks of I am a Hero?

so /a dont give a flying fuck i see,

did they kill off the nurse just to pander to lolicons?

Please continue

It's a shit series, started being ok, then deteriorated into it's current state.

I want to like it, and initially I did, but there's a certain level of incompetence that I just can't get past. I'll admit I used to be a pretty worthless fucking neckbeard too, but the way he handles a lot of shit is just plain childish, beyond what I'd consider standard spaghetti autist-level shit, so I just really can't relate.

This is all subjective criticism, though. From an objective standpoint, all I can really fault the thing for is having so many red shirt characters setting up their own shit doing 'ok' until our gaze shifts to them and they get assraped by situations that they'd been handling pretty alright until that point.

Solid shit aside from that. Especially like how 'ugly' everyone is. Really makes for a gritty feel that goes beyond 'muh apocalypse' and 'muh humans are the real monsters.'

>ctrl c
>ctrl v
the manga

naw, /a dont care for it. get it yourself mangatraders.org/read-online/IAmAHero/

she is gonna play the girl in the live action movie. name is kazumi Arimura

By the way, i saw a poster of the live action of this manga the other day

it looks edgy

i don't even know what's going on with it anymore

well the high school girl was swallowed by that combined zombie thing so Hero is following it but he ran into that transsexual girl who got turned into a zombi and he is fighting it right now

is it gonna be a series or just one time movie?

true, the writing is pretty shitty they need better writers

>/a
Sasuga Hanazawafags. Fuck off.

>Sasuga Hanazawafags

nani?

Interesting premise. I know Zombie setting is used a lot these days, but IAH somehow managed to be a lot different.
It went to shit after the Kurusu thing though. By providing a thread with greater scales, it really ruins the psychological horror factor.

Did the whole deal with Hideo having hallucinations got drop?

If I remember correctly, he started to see hallucinations (not the scary one, just his friendly pal) again after the nurse died, but Hiromi dragged him out of it.

yesterdays thread had a surprisingly good turnout

Ever heard of spoilers? Man seriously I'm in ch 150 when he bangs the nurse and was just gonna start reading it.... so the cool nurse dies fuck.

I think you need an English lesson.