WAIT

WAIT
Please listen to me:
You are watching magic tricks, every time Trump has done a magic trick you think to yourself, "wow, it looks like he's reaching into an empty old hat, what an idiot", but then he pulls out a rabbit, and every single trick is different, but you keep falling for it.

LET HIM FINISH THE TRICK, THEN JUDGE HIM.
He has TRIED to build the wall, they are blocking him, he has TRIED to pass good legislation, THEY ARE BLOCKING HIM.
His WILL is to do GOOD, but they are blocking him, so he is doing a trick.

STOP LOSING FAITH, and WAIT FOR THE FINISHING MOVE, NO ACTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN YET, it's ALL DISTRACTIONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/165334092961/i-explain-the-persuasion-techniques-president
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacy-groups/article/2634509/comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Full Republican Congress
>They
WUZ

That's the dumbest analogy I've ever read, this isn't healthy, user. I'm worried about you.

fuck off spic, nobody is talking to you.
go make a burrito

Drumpf is finished

Bro we know this. Trump is a fucking mastermind. he sets up plays 7 steps before the trap needs to be sprung.

>STOP LOSING FAITH,

Delusion nut job is delusional.

It's for your own good, bro, this is harming nobody but you. Consider this an intervention.

If DRUMPF couldn't pass a FUCKING HEALTH CARE BILL then he SURE AS FUCK can't fund A BORDER WALL.

Read dilbert you stupid aids riddled neet faggots. He explains it in words you basement dwellers will understand. He also has fuck you money and fucks a hot Instagram bunny at 60 while you contemplate letting the sweet release of death free you from a life of jaw dropping underachievement.

I have read dilbert, it's not funny.

can you give me an example of one of these masterful legislative tricks he's pulled?
from what i understand all he's done has been to sign executive orders like Obama.

If Trump didn't sell out today then his moves were calculated to launch a massive spergout of the republican base so that none of the Republican senators would dare to vote for amnesty. We're actually helping him by REEEEEEing so hard.

blog.dilbert.com/post/165334092961/i-explain-the-persuasion-techniques-president

Read this and shut the fuck up for God's sakes, yes he talks like a faggot but that's all you faggots deserve aside from a bullet to the head

There is so many things wrong with this image I don't even know where to begin.

AT LEAST HE WILL TRY.

You fucking people need to respect HARD WORK, not fucking OUTCOMES.

This is my hope, OP. The most recent wall and DACA shit is frustrating but it's still ongoing. And just as fast as he flipped and made the pointless tweets question the deportation the DACA recipients, the situation could take a turn for the positive.

The outcome of these two issues is important. If the DACA criminals get amnesty or their deportation is indefinite, and large funding doesn't go to the wall then it'll be a HUGE hit for me.

Sad!

The problem is, most people have never seen his interviews and speeches, going back to the early '80s. Have NO clue of his history, or anything about him beyond The Apprentice, his wives, and real estate. I blame pravda more than anything. NO legitimate media.
(OAN isn't carried by some "providers"; Most people don't even know about it.)

This kind of shilling is why Sup Forums is dying. What a waste of a board. This is about the literally 10th time in the last 3 months I've seen people saying "Oh trump just betrayed his base its over," then nothing happens. It's just so god damn obvious.

Here's a hint, when the media narrative and a vocal chunk of the Sup Forums user base are singing the same song, something's fucked up.

Soros has a deep pocket and is sparing no expense. There's no fora outside the chans which hasn't been taken over. They are all plagued by people needing to be popular with handles, likes & upvotes; Have mods who need to feel even more "popular" which takes some doing; and censored.
Wish the filter function worked, though.

It's almost like
as if
it's like
there's nothing wrong with it lmao

I mean, anyone who actually paid attention to his campaign would recognize his tricks. So it is either new fags or shills

This.
DACA? You watch the master. He's gonna fuck over Pelosi, Ryan, McConnell and Schumer in one swoop. He'll have those lazy unscrupulous cancerous establishment fuckhead politicians devouring each other's rotting carcasses before he's done with them.

Hail the God Emperor!!

I wish I could watch that channel. Seems like a legitimate news channel.

True. But he needs the ultra rare double plus Republican congress in order to unilaterally repeal things via an executive order like DACA.

I'm an illegal Nazi now, too. Maybe they'll deport me:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacy-groups/article/2634509/comments

Assad is staying isn't he?
That is teh biggest and best fuck you to israel and the war shills yet.

>congress
>repeal an executive order

You cannot into government can you?
He's tossed the DACA monkey right on the backs of the traitorous congressional fuckwads.

If that inept Congress passes a DACA bill I'll be surprised. And if they do, those smarmy shits are gonna have to answer to their constituency. Trump can trump it all with a veto.
All the legislative shits know how to do is suck the shit out our their money men's asses and no nothing of deals and strategy.

The presidency is not a participation award. You don't get praise for just trying hard, you need to get shit done.

Whatever, I'm off the Trump train. Let the commies burn the place for all I care.

alright user, i'll take you up on that offer. i will get comfy.

>The 8D Backgammon meme, again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Enjoy the reality you chose! You elected an old, unfit, unqualified fart to run the government. Now face the consequences, faggot.

there are about 300M people in the US.
Almost 1M of them are illegal alien children, this doesn't even count their illegal parents.
Those children alone mean 1 out of every 300 people you see has no business being in this country.
There are about 11M illegals all together. 11 out of every 300 people you see is an invader from foreign lands.

I have lost no faith, what in the fuck are you talking about.

The fucking gop didn't pass it senpai so he's lighting a fire under their piece of shit asses.

>non-binding resolution
>law
you nazi larpers really are the bottom of the barrel as far as intellect goes.

fuck your trick
Drumpf