The state of modern woman

Litterally this is the future.
>whore out for last 6 years of your life
>no meaningful employment
>try to pass as a successful entrepreneur selling rave tickets to doped high school kids
>Make $200 a week at best
>Now she wants a well off guy to pay for her and her bastarfs
>Frankly it's that same geek who she cared little about because he was busy working or studying and was no "fun"

Can women still redeem themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiOcmRqMHP0
nytimes.com/1992/12/07/us/divorced-middle-aged-and-happy-women-especially-adjust-to-the-90-s.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1992/12/07/us/divorced-middle-aged-and-happy-women-especially-adjust-to-the-90-s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Can women still redeem themselves
No.

Thats why you go for career women and drop the kids off with the grandparents during the day until school.

wew trips

(((women)))

back to back trips? the odds of this are so slow that I have to believe Kek is speaking to us right now. Women, in fact, can not be redeemed

Noice. I didn't notice.

>two cats
>buzz cut
>I was on a radio show once

holy fuck, does she not realize how she's repelling anyone that is worthwhile?

Women are going extinct when artificial wombs become accessible.

This thread is going to blow up with anons saying non-white women are all prude and pure and chaste, how they aren't sluts, how only white women are bad women, etc etc.
It always happens like that.

>leaf
sage

>trips
...I guess we can allow one slide thread

>singular they/them

checked and this. it's over for the ones that already fucked up. the smart ones of the younger generation has hope because they see the mistakes of the milleniwhores and don't want to end up like them

this is the future for {{{them}}}

Can we ban all women threads on Sup Forums

>they/them

Whether its twitch, whoring, or selling "rave tickets to doped high school kids", she will make more than u at her whim at .001x the effort.

W I T N E S S E D
>tfw robowaifus and National Transhumanism will save the world and will be the final solution to the Subhuman Problem

Fuckin' saved

>56% white
GTFO burger stain

Now that is a great infographic. Proper redpill.

Ignoring the malnourished poops for a minute, just how young was the mom when she popped out those little Mexican Jumping Beans? What's the age difference, 6 years? Jfc

>zero time for weirdos and losers
what's a weird loser to do?
weird losers are people too!
fucking normalists
i'm being oppressed and my dick is so dry this is bullshit

that's an empty inbox

they is 'tarded

"i'm a conservative stay at home mom with 2 children looking for a man with ambitions."

THE FUTURES BRIGHT
WOMEN ARE SHITE
FUCK THE CUNTS
MGTOW ARE RIGHT

btfo those roasties kek

I'm slave of my biology. As much as I dislike modern women, I still want the company of one.

>pic related
>Conservative
choose one

Feminism and women's liberation is the most anti-woman ideology ever created. We are going to have an enormous army of unmarried women who are past their child bearing years voting soon....

yeah, this is gonna be a thing now

>single mom
>two kids
>"""conservative"""

>imagine yourself taking lessons in the native tongue of Ukraine or Latvia
>profit
I'm no Elon Musk homegoy, but I would have zip, zero, zilch, nothing, nada, no possible contact with that used up crap

Just swallow more redpills about the genuine nature of women.
I guarantee you it made realized the veracity of this phrase:
> 2D > 3DPD

>all that baggage
>implyong anyone would find being 'buddies' gratifying

Sex slave from eastern Europe

Holy trips of infinite wisdom

I unironically hope this bitch gets hit by a bus

never thought I'd see a tl;dr on tindr

Now I'm all hungry again, ASSHOLE!

Everthing was going good up until the moment you mention the last part.

>Frankly it's that same geek who she cared little about because he was busy working or studying and was no "fun"

Op is projecting himself as a living meme

I really feel like there's no hope for finding an actual traditional woman currently and I think I'll go kill myself because of this among other (((reasons))).

>I am paid by universities
God help us

This

Wow, and your so proud of that discovery that you must share with the world?
Or just checking with other anons if you're not reading too much into this?

I know it's
>reddit
but still I want you to read this and pay attention.

>hey boys I used to be a real degenerate but then I found the redpill and now I want to be a traditional conservative wife for a strong alpha male (who just happens to be a provider I can leech off of)...I used to spend all my time partying and drinking and having casual sex but now I just need someone to stay in with and take care of little Caleb and me :^)

Oh I'm aware of the skanks that become """"trad""" and born again virgins user. Thankfully most of those sluts stick out like a sore thumb. There's also nothing I find more disgusting than someone doing that because they know they've mad shitty decisions but still feel entitled to a good guy.

I just matched with a pure white beauty and don't know what to say

>pure
uh huh

I love how women project who they really are in the bio part: loser, weirdo Can't finish anything she starts (single mom trash), etc. Most of the time with ladies, the comedy writes itself when they put their foot in their mouths like this one.
"Strong independent cunt" = Live off working white mens handouts via tax extortion then pretend you did it all by yourself. I dunno how wome- no little GIRLS will ever grow up this way.

>pure
>dating app
>animal filter
Lmao

Imma go tell her you post on Sup Forums

>Pure
>Tinder

Nut and run my boy, nut and run

I meant pure racially.
Noo

>that shitty tattoo
Fucking Christ, if you absolutely must get one, don't have your retarded cousin do it.

>No losers or weirdos
>Don't bother
She's literally a loser and why would any self respecting man "bother" with her probably half-breed shits?

>lumping us in with Quebec
triggered.

Just b urself and make a lot of money, like the rapers do
youtube.com/watch?v=RiOcmRqMHP0

Hope she's up so she can add me tonight

Well she seems like fun

>Instagram
>Tinder

oook

Go right ahead turd I wasn't even going to bother she is way out of my league

>whore out for last 6 years of your life

>last 6 years of your life

>6 years

user...

More like 8 amirite

Unironically, ignore them, and find the next blonde, blue-eyed god-fearing woman you can on the site.

>I spend my time thinking about how to take a hard working man's shekels
I feel something sinister behind (((it's))) post

Premium meme. Saved. Thanks user.

>26
>"[single] mother of two kids"
>"I'm looking for someone who has goals and dreams..." "and doesn't spend all of their time partying"

Women are disgusting and utterly fucking shameless. Nuclear war can't come soon enough.

Tfw I will raise my destined son in an artificial womb, train him in the ancient rite of Agog, mentally prepare him to destroy all who oppose the 14 words, and as father and son, build acceleration suits to wear during our holy race war campaign to bring upon the Kali yuga and meet our Lord together after the final battle to free hu-whites from the Jewish chains.

This girl came up in my matches before. Honestly, shes attractive but that feminist bullshit is pure cancer.

hmm 200 a wee sounds like some sort of government assistance shit who would think that the type of woman on tinder with 2 kids already might be a piece of shit
If you let an algorithm decide who you are potentially spending your time or the rest of your life with I'd suggest at least using a pay service like e-harmony. Even that has tons of whores that are just out to get married and divorced for money.
I mean this bitch fits the bill if you're trying to fuck some easy bitch though.

Thats why fluent english asian women are such a great bargain because most are well educated and have a work ethic and sense of family.

Prob 9-10 years

All women feel entitled to a "good guy", you just have to wait your turn.
I myself have been subject to such rage and bitterness on this very topic. This very topic is an extension of the western men, "men these days" themes that Sup Forums and feminists both complain about and strangely agree with each other about almost everything on. Sup Forums and feminists are eerily similar.
Reddit is pretty bad for this shit, I've seen other poor guys get subjected to that, they are used as a punching bag and a sponge because it's trendy these days for everyone to hate young men for this or that reason.

>still gets friendly messages

lel

>100% leaf
Get the hell outta here leaf shill

nytimes.com/1992/12/07/us/divorced-middle-aged-and-happy-women-especially-adjust-to-the-90-s.html
check out the date on that

Let's archive that
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1992/12/07/us/divorced-middle-aged-and-happy-women-especially-adjust-to-the-90-s.html

>no time for losers and weirdos
>single mom of 2 using a booty call app to try and find someone who "wants a family"

>acceleration suits
?

Quebec is a sad shit hole. Be from master cucked province of Ontario, the holy of holies
SJW officialdom.

>riding into Quebec the entire city looked like a post-apocalyptic dump
>Mayor indited on bribery, corruption
>poutine is actually fucking good, cheap and served in bountiful portions, 10x better then the greasy trapped shit in Ontario

What I don't get is why the downtown boulevard has some high ass tier architecture. Stuff that actually rivals or is even better then the architecture in France. Word on the street is,

>on of the ancient ruling bloodlines resides in Quebec, gets visits from American plutocrats, Spanish King, etc.

What a fucking revolting prostitute
A parasite cunt with fangs in her beef curtains
I want to be sick on her

>ear hoops
>buzz cut
>literally looks like a dude without the comically large feminist glasses
>that fucking nose
>washboard
Honestly I'm not sure why anyone would fucc. Not for the looks and certainly not for the personality

thanks senpai

Those are all lies man those women are miserable. The (((NYT))) has been at it for a while, and they know women will believe whatever they are told and act in accordance with whatever they perceive to be the greatest authority in their lives.

>mfw everythings a tl;dr of this degeneracy on tindr now

>Honestly I'm not sure why anyone would fucc.
Thirst

you tax dollars are funding that whore, as in the majority of taxation which is still paid for by men

>eternal rage

>This is 51
What the fuck she looks to be in her mid to late 60's.

>you just have to wait your turn.
So I busted my ass in HS andcollege to get an EE degree, handled my finances smartly, as well as work out regularly and you're telling me that I can get a woman who not only has a ticking biological clock, but a past of promiscuity AND fading looks? Oh and don't mention how they are completely opposed to anything womanly. Why even fucking bother at this point? Are true traditionally women actually this scarce?

I feel bad for her cats.

Breh just do what guys have done since time immemorial
>start fucking/marrying/dating girls

>Everyone in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI

w e w
e
w

BROWN BABIES
R
O
W