Sauce: jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/437397759.html
>>Hakuryuu vs arba
>> Arba hijack hakuryuu mom before hakuei birth
>>KIna Kingdom BTFO Arba with cannon

Other urls found in this thread:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/144444756848/magi-306-spoilers
yuncomics.com/archives/1682534
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can anybody support Sinbad when he has this crazy as fuck bitch with him?

Cos he's cool as fuck.

You talking shit of best girl?

Why this piece of shit fight with his sister without a doubt ?
Fuck i feel bad for Hakuei.

How is the anime doing? Are they finished with it or will they make more?

Probably done for good.

>fight with his sister without a doubt
Retard.

Best girl no longer lives.

>You know that wound afflicted scar on the chin.

Yeah, I thought so.

To people younger than 10, maybe.

So Hakuryuu can't fuck Mor as long as Arba is alive. Poor guy.

Calm your tits newfag

>newfag
Fuck off.

Why did the author make Alibaba waste time in Kou when he should be out looking for Aladdin?

Because this nigga instead of right there BTFO out of Aladdin he's simply just gonna chill, how can you not support this kind ass man.

>muhh work together and help each other fix our mistakes

How about you come up with an actual alternative plan that isn't some vague as fuck shit.

How come the art in the anime is better than in the manga(not talking about QUALITY, but stills) ?

Soon to be another case where the one with the only logical plan is ignored because muhh it's right.

>Even you've had failures in your life
>NO U
lel Sinbad is just a whiny loser now

Best girl is Serendine. And she's dead.

Yo David possessed Sinbad according to Arba, or he's mixed with Sinbad, and created a new being, that's neither David or Sinbad.

Reminder that Sinbad got BTFO by Serendine and Zepar was originally her Djinn. Now Zepar is in a ring as metal vessel.

Talking like he didn't accept those failures fag, just now i doubt in his current state similar shit would happen.

Aladdin is just a little fag who ran away with nothing constructive to say.

>liked Sinbad
>loved David
>hate their fused form
???

Well, half of the people people are just spouting the typical because they're shitposting. And the other half think so highly of Sinbad that they think he totally should dictate everything because, I dunno. They just really like him I guess.

Or did you mean in universe? In which case, who's to say really? His friends support him out loyalty or at least stay out of his way because of their respect for him. But for everyone else in the world, they probably see him as a larger than life figure and think he can't do wrong. Which is exactly how he likes to present himself as?

Don't really like how the manga is going now.

Did the sinbad manga get translated too? Wondering how Sinbad gets himself out of the debate there.

Anyone else find it hard to empathise with the characters motivations.
Sinbad already achieved his ambitions of changing the world for the better, but now he's being a greedy cunt wanting eternal wisdom letting worst girl help him.

Meanwhile Aladdin has already suffered and nothing wrong with not agreeing to Sinbads further ambitions, since the methods compromise the type of peace he seeks.

Then you've got Alibaba that is just happy to not be dead and trying to help the people fight up against the people that were shat on by the new system.

I know the finale will lead to a plot of corruption by magical power and seek resolution that the past wasn't able to achieve, but the big bad that destroyed the last universe doesn't feel like a huge threat in this story any more with Sinbad at the helm.

He's the one that rose to the occasion with a lifetime of experience, and could definitely use a Magi's help not to fuck it all up since the crone is breathing down his neck.

Wouldn't say it's greedy, world is about to go to shit soon so he needs something that is permanent or works long term. Even then he don't seem to be chasing after him for it so he seems chill about it.

It's probably a matter of not wanting to put everything in the hands of one guy. Once Sinbad croaks what happens to the world next?

The world is too autocratic, thus it's necessary for Aladdin & Alibaba to prevail, but it doesn't mean Sinbad is a bad thing.

Chinese empire all over the world would of been pretty shit, would eventually lead to warring states and dissatisfaction of wide regions.

Man it was more cool when Al Thamen were the ones everyone was against.

Even if Sinbad's solution is flawed, the world is still better with him than without him.
No matter how much villain shading Otaka gives him, I still can't see it.

Did the subplot about him being half-way fallen come up again yet?

Ya know that was teased quite early on, but I feel like the author forgot it exists.

>Muh megalomaniacal world domination
>Logical
Narutard pls.

That's exactly the point. The world would only be better as long as he's in there. Without him it falls apart.
Which makes the entire thing pretty mediocre. A system that depends on a irreplaceable component with an expiry date is worthless.

However if Sinbad has deluded himself and David has already mostly taken him over, then the entire thing makes sense.

>Without him it falls apart.
It's been around for thousands of years before he was born.

What?

Sinbad's new system is what's worthless. Not the current rukh system written by Solomon. That works.

Ah, sorry. I thought you were talking about the world as a whole.

It's more like Sinbad is currently the glue that sticks it all together, and without seeing a noticeable change in all the countries temperament it wouldn't be surprising that despite the more peaceful diplomatic solutions in this new world, they'll regress and go full world war again any ways.
The current weakness in the transitioning period of the world is the position of Sinbad, so he's trying to go God tier to help achieve it all.

He's got his faults as well, look at his enemies countries, he treated it like shit and it's people a sacrifice so there would be no future threat from them if animosity exists.

does somebody have the raws

I want to cum inside Serendine.

Maybe if Serendine hadn't died, she could have beaten the crap of Sinbad's stupid.

>ring
Sinbads marriage confirmed. Hope she dies on their wedding day

Edgy.

I wonder how that made Drakon feel. Serendine will never want dragon dick.

Its gotta be at the altar. With her blood staining sins white TUX inb4 no tuxedos in magi

When's the chapter up?

translated or raws?

Gook.

> Arba confirmed Hakuryuu's mother

Thank you based Ohtaka.

>Not the current rukh system written by Solomon. That works.

My sides. Aladdin should rewrite that shit into something better.

It's funny that Aladdin is son of a god while Hakuryuu is a literal satan's spawn and they are a team right now.

Tumblr translation:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/144444756848/magi-306-spoilers

So episodes 3 and 4 of Sinbad are just reruns of the OVA right?

Are the rest of the OVA episodes going to be as rushed? It is killing the characterization.

>Once Sinbad croaks what happens to the world next?
I mean, Sinbad's plan sort of gets around that by writing the world's destiny entirely in his own hands. So he sidesteps that issue but in doing so, he presents a much larger concern that prevents Aladdin from ever wanting to support Sinbad.

It's that on a very fundamental level, Sinbad distrusts humanity and sees them for the evil they're capable of. So with that in mind, using what he believes is his privileged right as someone who can 'see the flow of the Rukh,' he wants to rewrite the world's laws in his own terms.

He's not necessarily wrong and, given his experiences and the various failings he's been exposed to, is rightly concerned about the violence and embitterment that mankind seems prone to. But therein lies his ultimate failing, his cynicism isn't tempered by an appropriate amount of humanism or idealism. It's very gloom and doom which I can't really agree with. He's further along with his plans because pragmatism and a cynical outlook get more done in the short term but I think his attitude towards humanity as a whole is very shortsighted and tinged too greatly by his negative experiences.

Aladdin certainly isn't in a better position, and as far as I can tell, no closer to figuring out what exactly he and the rest of the world need to do in order to uplift themselves. But in that sense, I still agree with his notion that it's better for individuals to struggle and falter in pursuit of a greater goal than to follow one clearly biased and embittered man's prime directive.

For some reason she really likes his family genes. Of all the bodies she went with the one that looked like the clone of her Mom which looked very similar to her past self.

TL;DR version pls.

Just saw the thread in page 1 and I hope you kill yourself.

I'll start caring once Alibaba or Fish get involved.

>His self insert and his waifu
We know, you didn't need to post.

>Two buzzwords in one post
You don't need to try so hard to fit in, user.

But that's literally what you posted, shit.

And here come the shipfags.

Well it was a decent thread lads.

That wasn't me, you dummy.

Then why are you responding?

So Alibaba is the only not to be the reincarnation or the son of someone who decided the fate of the old world?

Increasingly convinced he'll create the ultimate solution for a new world at the end.

Arba being this retarded for thousands of years is just because she lost her child, right? Kinda silly in my opinion.
I mean seriously, a normal mother could have move on from her grief in just 10-20 years.

>You have to be the poster specifically in question in order to respond to a post
Are you retarded?

Are you retarded?

I wonder what kind of face Morgiana was making while getting plowed by Emperor Hakuryuu?

It is time

go make your game

:^)

Dunno. Why?

It's been 50 million years since arba-centric chapters I need this after the cop-out that was Alma Torran

But gyokuen was always arba.

how is this a reveal?

Yeah, we've been known this shit for a while.

*been knowing

>Arba is angry, and thinks to herself how Hakuryuu had arranged everything, and even got her to reveal so many things. Wasn’t him just a child who was obsessed with revenge?! He shouldn’t be capable of such a thing!! She suddenly smiles, even though she herself cannot tell why (it’s called being proud of your kid, dear). Arba then reminds herself that she just needs that person, and that everyone else is not important.
Oh man. This is certainly the most interesting part here.
It either means that
a) Arba will switch sides later (highly unlikely)
b) Hakuryuu will be the one to end Arba and there will be tears

Also ma boi Hakuryuu manipulating that sort of a situation 10/10 fuck all haters

Alibaba will become the first democratically elected president of the magiverse.

Because Arba is not Falan.

Retards were arguing against this point for a good while.

>and how Arba revealed her weak spot: since Hakuei doesn’t have any children, if Arba loses her body she cannot revive.
Did Hakuryuu just nonchalantly kill off Hakuei in this plan?
That felt pretty cold for someone who came back to the white rukh.

You mean the people who thought she was Aladdin's mother?

>Because Arba is not Falan.
Oh shit, Thanks mate.
This is what happen when you speed reading on the arc that you don't like.

>It's Hakuryuu shilling chapter
N-no thanks.

Hakuryuu chapters are the best chapters to be quite honest with you lad.

>always
That's wrong.

Not really. His chapters were only good because of Judar.

Bumping with best boy.

We need RAWS

Time for that fish

titus roll

Neo Arba let's go.

Roll

yuncomics.com/archives/1682534

REKT

ayy bitch got played so hard

Step aside, Nisemono.
Real Baba coming thru.

That one user who wanted Hakuryuu's new look to be like his concept design got his wish to an extent.